PDA

View Full Version : Site Suggestions

sflabrkr
01-01-2013, 09:05 PM
I realize I'm new to this site, and i don't want you to think I'm complaining, but this site is not user friendly.
I wanted to possibly becoming a premium member but I can't even see how to do that. i see a donation button, is that how?
I'm new to this, and I have no idea where to start. is there a forum for that?

Again I don't mean to bitch, but you asked for suggestions.

ncguy1234
01-01-2013, 09:19 PM
Scroll down the forum list to the Premium Forum and click on the big SUBSCRIBE button.

123456&
01-01-2013, 09:38 PM
I realize I'm new to this site, and i don't want you to think I'm complaining, but this site is not user friendly.
I wanted to possibly becoming a premium member but I can't even see how to do that. i see a donation button, is that how?
I'm new to this, and I have no idea where to start. is there a forum for that?

Again I don't mean to bitch, but you asked for suggestions.

here is for premium [Only registered and activated users can see links]

sflabrkr
01-01-2013, 10:22 PM
Thanks, I clicked on that before and it says there are no threads. I'm assuming if I was a premium member I would be able to see the threads. How does one go about becoming a premium member?

rich hathaway
01-01-2013, 10:58 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

use that link to make your payment after which it will all be visible to you,it is the big subscribe button you see in the premium section on the forum page.

whitey10tc
01-02-2013, 12:33 AM
Alternately click setting top right of the screen about 450 px down under the youtube icon then in the left hand menu bar select paid subscriptions choose what you would like and proceed, we offer re-occurring and onetime payments.