PDA

View Full Version : South Africa Iphone 4 cdma version 6.0.1

kraizie
11-28-2012, 08:53 PM
hi evrybody in newbie and for my first post id like to say im greatfull to be a part of the guru fam...hoping tht i also could be of asistance....this is my second iphone,but yet strange coz its my 1st time ive come across a phone which doesnt need a simcard....was kinda hoping anyone could asist me in profiding some info around this phone..
detail bout it is iphone 4 cdma
Carrier;Verizon 13.0
Model: MC677L
Modem Firmware: 3.0.04
Version:6.0.1

as i am living in South Africa is it pehaps possible to use it here .....ive tried jailbreak with previous version (as i got it)4.2.8 but evry site i visit has to do with the one which have a sim slot and mine doesnt as i did some research...evrything so confusing to me and would realy like some help...as i am a technician in software..i dont come across alota iphones..and would like to xtend my knowledge regardin this phone and its unique capabilties...so what im askin is how to unlock(in a newbie tutorial step by step) ,if it can be jailbreak "coz when i did jailbreak this versoin,Cydia and Safari dont seem to open"...and if it can be used in my country...thanx so much for reading hope to as im using phone jus for entertain now...music games photos ect..please help!!!!

rich hathaway
11-28-2012, 10:27 PM
CDMA Iphone ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

check the link above it is the cdma iphone section of the forum,everything you need is there, including my guide on how to properly jailbreak iphone4 on 6.0.1

and welcome to gurus dude...

kraizie
11-29-2012, 12:39 AM
very well thank you sir..glad to be here