PDA

View Full Version : Hello

tgreenev
11-11-2012, 08:32 PM
Hello everyone!

My name is Travis, and I just recently found an interest in mobile phones about a year ago. After working for AT&T wireless, I kind of got a curiousity about how cell phones actually work. I understand the technicality (HLR, MIND, base registration, GSM, ESN, etc) of how they all work. I also have a clear understanding on how CDMA and GSM differs. Dealing with mostly GSM phones, I would prefer that, since CDMA is mostly used in the Americans. However, after learning how to work with GSM phones, I want to know every thing there is about CDMA phones. I purchased software for flashing every phone for every network (cdma flashing software). I will be using this site for more information about how to actually flash phones. If you can give me some pointers, please feel free. IF you need to explain something, there is no need to actually break it down. I can comprehend and differentiate the terminology used.

Other than that, it is nice to meet you all, and look forward to talking and discusssing CDMA phones!

rich hathaway
11-11-2012, 11:18 PM
welcome to gurus dude.

123456&
11-11-2012, 11:40 PM
Welcome aboard.

elisa191
11-12-2012, 09:12 AM
Welcome to the form

Which flashing software do you have. Knowing that would help anyone who would be offering tips.

elisa191

tgreenev
11-13-2012, 10:40 AM
Hello,

I purchased the CDMA Flashing software for $150 for all models and most carriers. It's at cdmaflashingsoftware.com. I have it, but I do not know how to really use it. I refuse to pay $75 a month for flashing, when I can do it myself.

To everyone else, thanks for wlecomes!

rich hathaway
11-13-2012, 11:23 AM
isn't that just a compilation of everything that's free on the forums? i think you just got took friend.most all of that is here for free.....

tgreenev
11-13-2012, 01:07 PM
isn't that just a compilation of everything that's free on the forums? i think you just got took friend.most all of that is here for free.....

well lucky for me, paypal is here to help me out...anywho, i have all this software, but have no clue how to use it...im looking for a simple guide. i understand how iphones work, when you have to send the request to apple, but CDMA seems a bit more tricky

rich hathaway
11-13-2012, 03:13 PM
well just start reading the forums,there is a miriad of info in there.get a phone or 2 to start on and just dive in and start playing.