PDA

View Full Version : Verizon iphone 4 on ios 6.0.1

Chinko
11-10-2012, 12:13 PM
Guys im so lost i dont even know where to start, i really didnt know what i was getting into when i bought a few iphone 4 that came with the ios6.0.1 i thought i would make a good profit reselling them since i got them cheap ( now i know why )

Where do i start?

Ok heres my question or questions, the story:
i bought 12 iphone 4 carrier verizon clean esn but they are on ios 6.0.1 and 6.0 the only or the mayor carrier on prepaid here where i live is cleartalk wireless ( we have others but this cleartalk is cheap and they have good service, so customers who buy used cell phones wanna activate with them) , they told me that they cannot activate 6.0.1 or 6.0 just yet and they even told me that cannot be even jailbroken . They can do all ios 5.+.+ except the ones i mention nothing on ios 6
the jail broken part its false since i already did that my self half theared on ios 6.0.1 and untheterd on 6 (thanx youtube ) so i think the programers are not really knowledgeable or they do not want to see if it can be done!

1.- if they can do ios5 can they do ios6+? ( if i unlocked them or flashe them my self they will put on there system no problem there )
2.- if it can be done can a dumb guy like me purchase a software and do it my self ? If so what should i buy?
3.- if its been done by somebody can you give me a link address or something so i can pay for this service? Im desperate im broke$ and have 4 kids man o man
4.- i have them all jail broken now is this helping the process or i just got free apps ? ;)

Thank you every ive look all over the internet and every body that i chat with said this is the place ;)

thank you all

rich hathaway
11-10-2012, 02:58 PM
iPhone/iPad CDMA Tool (iOS4.x-iOS6.x) ([Only registered and activated users can see links])