PDA

View Full Version : Anyone having problems with 6.0 + ? when flashing

CellularWiz
11-07-2012, 12:51 AM
Is anyone having problems with flashing 6.0 + iPhones ? For iPhone 6.0 / + the mms / carrier bundles aren't working for me. I also get " no patch information.ignore patch " on any 6.0 / + that has been restored after flashed . Anyone having any of the same issue ?

rich hathaway
11-07-2012, 12:55 AM
the patch for 6.0.1 has not been installed on the tool yet,but 6.0 works fine.i will post the 6.0.1 patch tomorrow that you guys can manually use for a day or 2 until it is installed in the tool.
also you need to ota

CellularWiz
11-07-2012, 12:59 AM
the patch for 6.0.1 has not been installed on the tool yet,but 6.0 works fine.i will post the 6.0.1 patch tomorrow that you guys can manually use for a day or 2 until it is installed in the tool.
also you need to ota

Ive tried on multiple 6.0 phones and the mms isnt working , on 5.0 you could restore and re flash and would fix the issue. With the 6.0 the carrier is staying verizon for me , carrier logo blank and mms not working , when restored and trying to reflash it shows " no patch information.ignore patch " then shows installing carrier bundle , but nothing changes ?

rich hathaway
11-07-2012, 11:00 AM
when the carrier is not showing this almost all the time is because the activation ticket is not present,so like i said you must ota the phone to get it back,that will make the carrier logo show back up if your commcenter has been patched correctly and a working bundle has been loaded to the phone.

CellularWiz
11-08-2012, 06:49 PM
when the carrier is not showing this almost all the time is because the activation ticket is not present,so like i said you must ota the phone to get it back,that will make the carrier logo show back up if your commcenter has been patched correctly and a working bundle has been loaded to the phone.

Understood . Problem has been fixed . Thanks for the information .

kdm_2809
11-12-2012, 07:56 PM
I'm running ios 6.0 and the picture messaging doesn't work after ota and flash. I'm wondering if I update it to 6.0.1 and then reflash it will it fix the problem.

rich hathaway
11-12-2012, 10:40 PM
more info would be helpful,did you use this tool or another,did you load the bundle,what carrier, ect.

kdm_2809
11-12-2012, 10:55 PM
flashed it to metro withe iphonecdmatool. loaded carrier bundle, then wrote prl, wrote settings. could receive pictures, internet, talk, and text. But not send pictures. Did the ota before flashing it. after the flash, metro pcs logo shows up at the top as normal. everything but outgoing pics work.

rich hathaway
11-12-2012, 11:32 PM
turn data roaming on,what prl did you load? also if you could send me a screenshot of the tool after you read you phone i would like to have a look for you.

kdm_2809
11-13-2012, 03:10 AM
pm sent with screenshot. Basically I loaded 3029 prl. I updated to 6.0.1 to see if a restore would fix it but it didn't. How do you manually patch the commcenter? because the tool doesn't seem to patch it on this version still.

rich hathaway
11-13-2012, 10:54 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
that is my guide for cc patch. we should have the auto patch uploaded tonight to the tool.
you should be using 3026.prl it works best for most.
your screenshot looks good,but if you havnt patched cc yet that is why no mms.follow my guide it works.then reload the bundle after you do.and remember to always check your settings after you load any bundle.