PDA

View Full Version : GuRu Help Requested and always appreciated

ShifterX2
11-06-2012, 02:23 PM
I flashed my Evo3D to Cricket at the Store, everything was fine, then I decided to root, unlock, and s-off my phone. As you probably know, to s-off, you have to flash stock, and apparently, that changes some if not all of the stuff Cricket did, back to Sprint. I have a feeling that I'm going to have to go back to Cricket to have it reflashed, because I really don't have time to learn all the things you guys and girls know, as I work 11hours a day 7 days a week. My question is, on a scale of 1-10, how hard is it (with no prior knowledge) to flash a PRL and maybe have to fix the MMC(?) or whatever its called, and is that all that flashing back to factory would have changed?

rich hathaway
11-06-2012, 02:28 PM
its not hard,but you need some tools/softwares to get it done. and no that is not all it would have changed,you will need to reflash. evo can be flashed manually in about 2 or 3 mins or with an auto software in a minute or so. if you use auto software may i suggest Wireless Workshop : Fast, Reliable Phone Flashing. Flash to Cricket or Page Plus. ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) it really is the only legit one out there.