PDA

View Full Version : How to downgrade Iphone 4 cdma from IOS 6 to IOS 5.x.x WITHOUT SHSH blobs?

rahmadi aji
10-22-2012, 05:26 AM
Can anybody help me, i upgraded my iphone to IOS 6, but i didn't save my shsh blobs.....(i'm a beginner) :(
Now, i want to restore it to 5.x.x....
I've searching at google, but I didn't find that topic, all of them need shsh blobs.....
I don't know what i have to do ? :moody:

Could someone help me please.........
Thanks before.

regards

aji

rich hathaway
10-22-2012, 09:41 AM
if you dont have blobs or shsh files specific for your phone your out of luck.there is no way to dg back without them at the moment.

rahmadi aji
10-22-2012, 10:51 AM
if you dont have blobs or shsh files specific for your phone your out of luck.there is no way to dg back without them at the moment.

Thanks for fast response....... right now I'm just waiting, may be someone would do that... :concern:

mannyhector
10-25-2012, 08:06 PM
Thanks for fast response....... right now I'm just waiting, may be someone would do that... :concern:

There is no way, if you didn't save blobs. So just semi tether your iphone with red snow. if you use Rich's tool it now supports 6.0. You can flash it with his tool.

smartmazila
10-31-2012, 12:41 PM
try this: http : //www youtube com/watch?v=9ybz75BD5nw it worked for me but after downgrade when display gets sleep it's switching off & cant get back to work. needs reboot from redsnow.