PDA

View Full Version : iphone flashing

gjonesslick50
10-15-2012, 05:18 AM
i found a cydia source with no flashing software required. i loaded it and low and behold dialed *228 and hello hello hello metro pcs came up. i am going to get the esn added today to see what works on verizon i4. i still would like to find someone who knows where to get the cdma tool for free.

123456&
10-15-2012, 07:54 AM
There is no free tool, To get full flash you have to pay.

rich hathaway
10-15-2012, 12:54 PM
do not solicit here for stolen and cracked softwares,this one in particular is a sore subject. it will result in a ban.

mfudesi
11-04-2012, 07:33 PM
There is no free tool, To get full flash you have to pay.
You guys are getting software that you did not invent. You are a bunch of crap. As I know that you are using Jailbreaks that you can not comprehend for freee and now charging for software you have
you should also not use jailbreaking software since it is free. YOU guys kill me

rich hathaway
11-04-2012, 08:25 PM
You guys are getting software that you did not invent. You are a bunch of crap. As I know that you are using Jailbreaks that you can not comprehend for freee and now charging for software you have
you should also not use jailbreaking software since it is free. YOU guys kill me
oh,another know it all...you kill me.the software was made and belongs to myself and my 2 partners.we did make the tool,and we DO NOT CHARGE A PENNY FOR, NOR INCLUDE ANY JAILBREAK!! and why should we not use jailbreaking software because its free? the dev team posted it for every one to use.do you not understand this?my tool does not jailbreak,so you sound like an idiot when you say

"You are a bunch of crap. As I know that you are using Jailbreaks that you can not comprehend for freee"
do your self a favor and educate yourself on the tool and the subject matter before you make another post accusing me of theft of my own tool.

if you know anything about the jailbreak at all you would know that our tool does not have anything to do with redsn0w or absinthe.
while the thieves that stole the tool from us do use the jailbreak without the dev-teams permission,we will never do that without express written permission from them.because we respect them and there work and know what it feels like to have something stolen from us and offered by others.

your post count is 1,i have never heard of you nor have i seen you on any other forum so while i do not put any value in what you say or your opinion i will not tolerate you cumming in here and accusing me of theft,so if you choose to answer this post,choose your words carefully and this time leave the profanity out of it or i will ban you. you have been warned.you can always pm me if you really have something besides useless babble that you know nothing about to say.

whitey10tc
11-04-2012, 09:26 PM
you should also not use jailbreaking software since it is free. YOU guys kill meWhile you are welcome to voice opinions criticize, etc. It is clear you are here for one reason and one reason only to TROLL! You may discuss your ban in the banned members forum with me.