PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Please :(

Devyn
09-22-2012, 05:38 PM
Hello, I'm Devyn

Well, I bought an HTC EVO 3D last weekend and fully flashed it to Cricket through a Cricket Flashing Location here in town.

At first, I didnt think anything of this error, as I thought it would just go away.

But it has now been a week and I am still getting this error:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I get that and the 3G turns off for a minute, then turns back on.

This probably happens around 25 times a day and is becoming quite annoying.
Anyone know how to stop it?

I did some Googling and I read one thing to "Update Profile" in the Settings, but whenever I try that the error message just pops up.

PLEASE HELP D:

Devyn
09-22-2012, 05:49 PM
Would much appreciate a reply with any help.

Thanks.

Devyn
09-22-2012, 05:52 PM
Oh, and a quick P.S. to the original help.

I went back to the place where I got it flashed and they said that their technician was on vacation for the weekend and wont be back until Monday.

But I work all day 5 days a week meaning I wouldnt be able to get back there until next weekend.
So just trying to find a way to fix this prior to that, if possible.

rich hathaway
09-22-2012, 05:57 PM
you will need a tool like wireless worskshop or cdma workshop to fix it.do you have either? if you dont i would suggest to go to Wireless Workshop : Fast, Reliable Phone Flashing. Flash to Cricket or Page Plus. ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) and buy a credit for there automated flasher,then reflash it in about 5 seconds and your golden or find a tech somewhere else to fix it for you.
the problem is the profiles are written incorrectly and the gateway ip needs to be set to sip only.

Devyn
09-22-2012, 06:09 PM
Hmm.

Well I did some research when I got the phone on how to personally flash a phone, it didn;t look very hard but I didnt want to accidentally brick my phone.

I do not have CDMA workshop or Wireless Workshop.
Can I download them free?

And if I get them, do I have to pay to set the SIP?

rich hathaway
09-22-2012, 06:20 PM
yes bro,go to that web addy i gave you,register, "buy" a credit and fix it

Devyn
09-22-2012, 06:34 PM
okay thanks man. i guess i'll do that.

and i'm guessing if i take it into the flashing store they will also ask to be paid to fix a problem which shouldnt have been there in the first place right?