PDA

View Full Version : Samsung Charge (Verizon CDMA) -> to Boost Mobile Network

droidh4x
09-21-2012, 10:38 AM
I have done a considerable amount of research online and found my way to this forum, it seemed like just the place to go for the information I'm looking for. However, I have noticed several people who asked about reflashing/swapping MEID #'s get shot down and told it's against the rules. I do not wish to put anyone in any type of situation where they may be breaking the law. I am merely searching for educational purposes only and any help or messages received will be considered strictly for educational purposes only. Moving on..

I already have a current Boost account as well as a Samsung Boost Mobile phone that I could use to swap MEID/IMEI's with.. I am trying to find out how a reflash/reprogram of the MEID/IMEI from a Verizon CDMA Samsung Android phone to Boost Mobile Network would work, considering I have a Boost Mobile Samsung Phone with an MEID/IMEI to swap/donate I would think might be helpful.

Everyone knows Boost offers older, second-tier Droid phones at ridiculously high prices so If anyone can point me in the right direction or give me some more information on how I can reflash/swap #'s to use my Samsung Android phone on Boost Mobile I would sincerely appreciate your help and time. I will be checking my private messages if anyone who has information would prefer to stay anonymous on this posting.

Thank you in advance.