PDA

View Full Version : Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier Rea

Pages : [1] 2

chaoticmayhem65
08-21-2012, 11:40 PM
Hey rich is there any way to get our voicemail tab back since the carrier bundle update. Like a quick DIY plist edit or something until you get around to updating the tool?

rich hathaway
08-22-2012, 10:57 AM
yes, i already fixed that,just reload the bundle with the tool and it will be fixed

chaoticmayhem65
08-22-2012, 12:37 PM
Your quick! Thanks.

Mikejones396
08-22-2012, 01:45 PM
hey rich i was wondering how are we suppose to add verizon iphone 4s esns when they start with a 99000 instead of A0000, if we can add it how are we suppose to flash it to metro with your second version of the tool?

it wouldnt even work if we did flash it with V2 of your tool without adding the esn unless you might know a way to convert them or you know the other way hehe:friendly_wink:

rich hathaway
08-23-2012, 05:14 PM
yes, metro has problem with 256 meid's,it is something we know about and i do not have a good answer as to how it will be addressed yet.the 4s creates many new challenges for us as i am sure ip5 and ios 6xx will.

Mikejones396
08-23-2012, 05:38 PM
Thanks for the response

mannyhector
08-24-2012, 06:30 PM
yes right now there is sid bug that we are fixing.so what this means is you need to load the carrier bundle first then write the prl and flash the settings to the phone. if you write the bundle last it will reload the incorrect sid over your freshly written sid. this is possibly your issue. so just plug your phone and check your settings.no need to re-write the bundle again,rather just ck your settings.

Didn't work. I tried on two different sprint iphones. Is there any one out there can can confirm sprint iphone on pageplus or metro with mms working.

jrtran
08-24-2012, 06:44 PM
Didn't work. I tried on two different sprint iphones. Is there any one out there can can confirm sprint iphone on pageplus or metro with mms working.

It did work for me. i'd flashed a few of them.

mannyhector
08-24-2012, 06:50 PM
@jtran. to pageplus with mms? did you change sid after you installed carrier bundles? Did you leave sid alone?

rich hathaway
08-24-2012, 07:16 PM
for pp the bundle will write 2004 sid which is ok for pp,so no worries,but you must write the data settings correctly

mannyhector
08-24-2012, 07:52 PM
The settings are correct because i do get web, i just don't get mms.

rich hathaway
08-24-2012, 08:52 PM
send me a screenshot to my pm of your settings and i will help you get mms going

jrtran
08-25-2012, 03:17 PM
@jtran. to pageplus with mms? did you change sid after you installed carrier bundles? Did you leave sid alone?

No i changed it to 2. Just make sure the bundle installed, i have to install it twice then reboot

Rikahs19
08-26-2012, 02:12 AM
I know I'm a supern00b for asking but.... *frantic* I NEED HELP!!
I've got talk and text on this stupid Verizon iPhone 4. Its running on MetroPCS out of the bay area... and honestly I have no idea what I'm doing.
I've tried everything I could think of to get my MMS and internet workin..nothing seems to work. I've tried to input my msl and msl+Meid and I've tried leaving the password slot blank. Nothing works and each time I re-write to the iPhone to no avail...and each time the program says: "Please check to make sure that your 3g/1x pass is correct." I'm not sure if that's the problem or not...but its pissing me off lol Could someone please help me?

rich hathaway
08-26-2012, 10:45 AM
iPhone/iPad CDMA Tool ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) buy a credit and flash your phone with data and mms fast.

rotorpilot
08-26-2012, 12:05 PM
Hello Rich or YDiddy-
I know you said you were looking into the Metro 3G download speed issue...
were you able to discover why there seems to be a bandwidth barrier or limiter or choke point.
Im only talking about 3G...full signal strength.
I realize with poorer reception=you get slower data speeds.
top speed with full signal strength for me was: .86Mbps via Speedtest.net app.

Rikahs19
08-26-2012, 04:57 PM
I already bought the credit. I just have no idea how to use the tool.

rich hathaway
08-26-2012, 07:18 PM
look at the guide on webpage.keep in mind it is general guide not exact for each carrier.

gadgetdaddy
08-26-2012, 11:07 PM
I thought you guys were not going to raise your prices, but you did? :-(

blueyzfr6
08-27-2012, 11:26 AM
I flashed a Sprint iPhone4 to P+ and it was working. Someone bought it so I had to do a ESN change. I change everything and install the bundle and now I can't get web or MMS. I'm trying to restore the phone. I changed the SID to 21. I think that might of did something. For P+ do I check the "HEX" and password VZW or 000000?

blueyzfr6
08-27-2012, 12:13 PM
OK I got I got web to work. The iPhone CAN RECEIVE pics, but it CAN NOT send pics. What do I have to do to send MMS?

rich hathaway
08-27-2012, 02:42 PM
if you would send me a screenshot of your settings i will help you get it sending.please send it to my pm,and remind me of what we are doing and what carrier.

ydiddy
08-28-2012, 09:36 PM
I thought you guys were not going to raise your prices, but you did? :-(

Friend we raised our price because we now include automatic mms bundle install for pic msging. Dont you think thats worth the $10 extra dollars? lol.

Thanks!

tigran80
08-29-2012, 12:08 PM
Friend we raised our price because we now include automatic mms bundle install for pic msging. Dont you think thats worth the $10 extra dollars? lol.

Thanks!

no it does not worth 10 extra bucks.
Is that the reason why amore`s repo is "down" or has shut down?

rich hathaway
08-29-2012, 12:23 PM
no it does not worth 10 extra bucks.
Is that the reason why amore`s repo is "down" or has shut down?

so auto commcenter patch,auto carrier bundle injection,mms,facetime,imessage,manual programing,and ota enabled is not worth 10 bucks?

i dont know about you but my time valuable and that saves alot of time,it would take hours to write all that to each phone.
i think you are just saying that because you are reseller for dfs tigran.

tigran80
08-29-2012, 01:00 PM
Rich I am not complaining , just replied ydiddy`s post.

I am not reseller.

rich hathaway
08-29-2012, 01:47 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

thats not you?

tigran80
08-29-2012, 04:34 PM
It says "where you can flash the phone"
never mind .

Rich, when to expect 4S release?

rich hathaway
08-29-2012, 05:09 PM
ok dude dont get uptight,i know 5 or 6 of those peeps on that page and they are all resellers is all.

but anyway i gotta make a sticky for this cuz i answer it like 20 times a day.

4s vzw and spr is going to be a new secure tool, the existing tool has already been compromised so it will not be added to the existing one. our goal is to have then new tool out by the release of ip5 which is suppost to be the week of the 20th of sept. i hope we can meat that date as the market will be then flooded with 4s devices,just as it was with ip4 when 4s released.

tigran80
08-29-2012, 05:13 PM
I see this info first time.
Thanks for sharing.

chaoticmayhem65
08-29-2012, 11:51 PM
ok dude dont get uptight,i know 5 or 6 of those peeps on that page and they are all resellers is all.

but anyway i gotta make a sticky for this cuz i answer it like 20 times a day.

4s vzw and spr is going to be a new secure tool, the existing tool has already been compromised so it will not be added to the existing one. our goal is to have then new tool out by the release of ip5 which is suppost to be the week of the 20th of sept. i hope we can meat that date as the market will be then flooded with 4s devices,just as it was with ip4 when 4s released.

Glad to hear the 4s is being worked on cause i plan to ditch my metro iP4 and use my AT&T 4S once i get the new iPhone.
So will the CDMA side of my 4S still be able to be flashed to metro seeming its an AT&T 4S? Does the CDMA side need to be unlocked since i purchased it thru AT&T?

And what do you mean when you say your tool has been "compromised" and is not secure?

shadowslayer62
08-30-2012, 10:33 AM
Used their program last night. I didn't know what I was doing but they got on skype and helped me out, step by step. GREAT SERVICE! GREAT PROGRAM! GREAT PEOPLE! Thanks again and keep doing what you guys do!

rich hathaway
08-30-2012, 10:56 AM
Glad to hear the 4s is being worked on cause i plan to ditch my metro iP4 and use my AT&T 4S once i get the new iPhone.
So will the CDMA side of my 4S still be able to be flashed to metro seeming its an AT&T 4S? Does the CDMA side need to be unlocked since i purchased it thru AT&T?

And what do you mean when you say your tool has been "compromised" and is not secure?

not gonna work,or at least i dont hink it will. we can use gevey to get unlocked gsm on the cdma activated 4s,but not sure if the reverse would work. i do not think it will.but there is only one way to find out. as far as changing the activation token in the phone,that has yet to be done.right now it is not possible.

chaoticmayhem65
08-30-2012, 11:14 AM
not gonna work,or at least i dont hink it will. we can use gevey to get unlocked gsm on the cdma activated 4s,but not sure if the reverse would work. i do not think it will.but there is only one way to find out. as far as changing the activation token in the phone,that has yet to be done.right now it is not possible.

Well once the new iPhone drops i will be more than willing to helo you guys experiment with us AT&T 4S owners.

gadgetdaddy
09-01-2012, 01:25 AM
$10 is pretty steep! Sorry to see such a high price increase.
Is your tool capable to allow use to flash to like boost? I've seen serveral discussion and lots of confusion it does/it doesn't. I know the process is not to be discussed, however, just looking for clarification, if info for HA and AAA and M.I.P info can be injected during flash?

captainkirks
09-01-2012, 01:54 AM

Thanks!

I would prefer it to be an option for $10 more. I did one today with your bundle and it work perfect. Do you need to do the bundle first for the comcenter patch than write the data or does it not make a different?

chizzy500
09-01-2012, 02:07 AM

Crephix
09-01-2012, 02:43 PM
Has anyone managed to get their 4s on Metro? Rich, I saw your response to an earlier post about the MEID's starting with 99. But I'm wondering if anyone has a working 4s on Metro at all even just call & text.

cellfonepimp
09-01-2012, 10:18 PM
I would like to recommend a half price version for people that just like or want only talk and text. Reason is to keep an affordable option around for a froogle shopper. Also, I have other dealers that I do flashing for that will not consider this option. I wish you guys can come up with something.

rich hathaway
09-01-2012, 11:55 PM
why would i do that? all the ip4 cdma models are half flashable without any softwares.

ydiddy
09-03-2012, 02:52 PM
You know whats funny. When we didnt release the mms bundles you guys were complaining about it and asking us EVERYDAY. Now that its released some of you are complaining about a slight $10 increase? I dont get it. The price is still under what dfs charges. Infact they STILL force their customers to spend $100 w/out mms. Our tool does it for you with the click of a button. Basically with our tool all you have to do is jailbreak and install "openssh" and the tool does the rest. You dont have to worry about all the complicatedness that comes with dfs. A simple 3 minute flash with our tool. On top of that, we basically have 24hr around the clock customer support. ALOT of our time is spent on teamviewer with our customers. Maybe it's me, but I just dont get it. Anyhow, thank you to all that have supported us and continue to support us! We truly appreciate it!

chaoticmayhem65
09-03-2012, 03:10 PM
You know whats funny. When we didnt release the mms bundles you guys were complaining about it and asking us EVERYDAY. Now that its released some of you are complaining about a slight $10 increase? I dont get it. The price is still under what dfs charges. Infact they STILL force their customers to spend $100 w/out mms. Our tool does it for you with the click of a button. Basically with our tool all you have to do is jailbreak and install "openssh" and the tool does the rest. You dont have to worry about all the complicatedness that comes with dfs. A simple 3 minute flash with our tool. On top of that, we basically have 24hr around the clock customer support. ALOT of our time is spent on teamviewer with our customers. Maybe it's me, but I just dont get it. Anyhow, thank you to all that have supported us and continue to support us! We truly appreciate it!

Agreed!! But i got it early in the release so i got it for $65!! I guess thats the bonus us early adopters get. But id of paid an additional $10 no questions asked if i hadn't have got it early. Its a great tool. Thanks guys.

Now lets just work on those 3G speeds for some of us metro users.

mannyhector
09-04-2012, 03:27 AM
At first I wasn't happy about the extra ten bucks. But I have to tell you it's worth it. Ydiddy is right, theres a lot of work involved with mms and this tool does it autimatically for you. Its great, keep up the good work. Thanks to Rich ad Ydiddy.

jdawgg21
09-04-2012, 10:36 AM
How do you get iMessage working without using an email address? I have iPhone 4 flashed to Metro

ydiddy
09-04-2012, 10:44 AM
Thank you guys glad you understand!!! We got something BIG coming! ;)

ogreentech21
09-04-2012, 02:19 PM
Hi i am unable to login to this tool it says service access error

rotorpilot
09-04-2012, 04:35 PM
its worth $10 more...
how about some details on whats coming?

chaoticmayhem65
09-06-2012, 12:30 AM
How do you get iMessage working without using an email address? I have iPhone 4 flashed to Metro

You can't. You need an iTunes account which requires and email address to setup. iMessage uses the email address linked to your iTunes account.

chaoticmayhem65
09-06-2012, 12:42 AM
Is there an issue with sprint MEID's/ESN's getting added to metros database? Seems like i remember reading something about this here.

jdawgg21
09-06-2012, 06:09 AM
No. I mean. My iMessage is working but it uses my email address to send messages. I want to be able to use my phone number

captainkirks
09-06-2012, 11:42 AM

Some concern would be when you ad the 4s will it go to $85 per flash? Some dealers need no support and have there own bundles. Looks like dealers are paying same price as end users. I know end users need lot more support.

cellfonepimp
09-06-2012, 02:55 PM
Some concern would be when you ad the 4s will it go to $85 per flash? Some dealers need no support and have there own bundles. Looks like dealers are paying same price as end users. I know end users need lot more support.

+1

Also, dealers do more flashes. I like the 10 phone deal but just seems so hard to let go of extra cash when we flash on as needed basis.

iflash
09-06-2012, 05:48 PM
I think this tool is the best out there and so is the support. I'm just tired of people on here crying about b*llSH*t. if u don't think the tool is worth $10 extra, don't use it. they want this they want that.The tool is what it is, the price is what it is. Can we stop all the crying and use this forum for it's intent(education and support.To Rich and all the developers and support team, THANK YOU and your are greatly appreciated.

rjn3030
09-06-2012, 06:39 PM
not able to receive voicemail after using tool...

I flashed the iphone and everything works except voicemail. When I dial my own number from the iphone, i am able to access my voicemail. however, when i use another phone and leave a voicemail i don't get a notification that i have new voicemail. I tried to puch the voicemail icon under the phone icon but it says "to retrieve voicemail first set a password and greeting" i go through the process but it is just stuck on the "setting up password" screen and nothing happens and the voicemail does not work. no notifications or access to the voicemail via the voicemail icon. any help?

thanks

rich hathaway
09-06-2012, 07:16 PM
packages are made for dealers and get as low as 25 bucks,end users pay 75 every time.

exit_eden
09-06-2012, 08:45 PM
Can I get some clarification on the instructions in the tutorial ([Only registered and activated users can see links])? Sorry if I'm a little dense...

For the SID, is that the current carrier's SID or the carrier that I want to flash the phone to? For example, I'd like to flash my Sprint iphone to Cricket, in the Sacramento CA area. Is the forum at PRL files, all info on all PRL's - xda-developers ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) a good resource for correct SID's?

Anyone know what my Sprint "username" and "password" would be?

If I grab the wrong PRL file, what's the worst that could happen? I'm not confident I grabbed the right one.

Thanks in advance.

mannyhector
09-07-2012, 03:50 AM
@rich, what packages?

rich hathaway
09-07-2012, 11:08 AM
packages on site,or we can make custom pkgs. the popular one right now is 100 flashes for $3500

rich hathaway
09-07-2012, 11:24 AM
Ok,I gotta say this again cuz peeps are killing me with these pm's all asking the same thing.

THE TOOL DOES NOT ADD YOUR ESN/MEID TO ANY CARRIERS DATABASE!!!!

THAT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME TO ASK ME IF IT DOES..I WILL NOT ANSWER YOU,I CANNOT KEEP UP WITH ANSWERING THESE QUESTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN ANSWERED A HUNDRED TIMES IN THE FORUM...

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS,ASK THEM HERE IN THE FORUM BECAUSE OTHERS CAN HELP ME ANSWER YOU THAT ALREADY KNOW.

PLEASE PEOPLE STOP FLOODING MY INBOX AND ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE !!! THANK YOU.

chaoticmayhem65
09-07-2012, 12:43 PM

rich hathaway
09-07-2012, 05:52 PM
any cdma iphone4 there are many now not just spr and vzw anymore.

jta00r1
09-07-2012, 06:08 PM
Great easy tool, my hat is off to you. What a great cash cow for the developers. However I wished there were better packages for the small dealer that uses it on regular basis but don't have the funds to pour into it at once.

gotanmp3
09-07-2012, 11:51 PM
I'm just an end user, but all this talk about flashing shops has got me wondering. What's your game plan for customers who stupidly let iTunes upgrade their iPhone to iOS 6? Sometimes it takes awhile before an untethered exploit is found and I suspect some customers are going to be pretty angry over a not-immediately-fixable oops. It's things like that which make me glad I'm not in the biz.

rich hathaway
09-08-2012, 10:42 AM
well,anyone that updates and is wanting to keep there flash is going to be dissapointed.i have said it about a thousand times and it is posted on the websight to not update.

i will say this though. there is already an exploit that is waiting for full io6 and ip5 release,so the prospect of non tether is bright.
but having said that DO NOT UPADATE UNTIL THE TOOL IS UPDATED TO HANDLE IOS6..PERIOD!!

if you do you may (probly will) be left in the dark with no way to reflash at least for a while.

tinobarko
09-08-2012, 03:07 PM
so now we can flash iPhone 4s sprint and verizon to metropcs with mms and wap working right the price is $75 per phone,as aim reading hope this will help the confusion little bit

johnnytodd22
09-08-2012, 06:31 PM
I flashed a sprint iPhone 4 to page plus using the tool. Talk and text work but mms and Internet does not. I have the 3G symbol at the top but no data. Could you please help. I don't want to have wasted $75. Thanks

rich hathaway
09-08-2012, 07:00 PM
so now we can flash iPhone 4s sprint and verizon to metropcs with mms and wap working right the price is $75 per phone,as aim reading hope this will help the confusion little bit

no the first release is iphone4 and ipad2 only
the next release is ip4s and ipad3 comming in a few weeks

I flashed a sprint iPhone 4 to page plus using the tool. Talk and text work but mms and Internet does not. I have the 3G symbol at the top but no data. Could you please help. I don't want to have wasted $75. Thanks

please use skype for live support we are at IPhoneCDMATool.com

rotorpilot
09-14-2012, 09:12 AM
Hey Rich & Ydiddy-
will this tool work for iphone 5?
LOL!!

rich hathaway
09-14-2012, 12:52 PM
ip5 is not even out yet.

hopefully in the future it will,but lets get the 4s tool out first.

Neediphonehelp
09-14-2012, 07:10 PM
Will this work for ios6 and how long until the 4s tool and what will the price be

gadgetdaddy
09-14-2012, 10:37 PM
Sorry this might have already been covered, but is the Cricket PayGo $60 ANDROID MUVE MUSIC PLAN the same as the 60Z plan?

salemskoh
09-15-2012, 09:17 AM
Hello Rich,
1) Does your program Fully Flashing to Boost Miobile also ?
2) Does your current version will flash Verizon I Phone 4S as you said it will on Howard Forum dated 07-07-12 11:35 AM "the version 1 will support iphone4 (any)ipad2 and iphone4s (verizon) the version 2 aprox a week later will support iphone 4,4s (any) ipad2,ipad3". ???
3) What is your program's key feature differance when comparing with DFS ?
Thank you,

rich hathaway
09-15-2012, 09:54 AM
Will this work for ios6 and how long until the 4s tool and what will the price be

no to ios 6 but an update is comming,no price on 4s right now.

Sorry this might have already been covered, but is the Cricket PayGo $60 ANDROID MUVE MUSIC PLAN the same as the 60Z plan?
no,its a muve plan and you cant get on it unless you have a muve phone becsause it has unlimited data and they wont allow you that unless you buy there phone.
and the 60z plan is gone now.now we have adr 1 thru 5 for android phones.

Neediphonehelp
09-15-2012, 10:35 AM
Not sure if you've said it already but do u know about what time it'll be released and if the tool will get both internet and mms

rich hathaway
09-15-2012, 11:11 AM
Hello Rich,
1) Does your program Fully Flashing to Boost Miobile also ?
2) Does your current version will flash Verizon I Phone 4S as you said it will on Howard Forum dated 07-07-12 11:35 AM "the version 1 will support iphone4 (any)ipad2 and iphone4s (verizon) the version 2 aprox a week later will support iphone 4,4s (any) ipad2,ipad3". ???
3) What is your program's key feature differance when comparing with DFS ?
Thank you,

i have a boost bundle but it does not change your meid.
no 4s support until new tool release
my tool fully flashes your phone,mms,commcenter patch,facetime,imessage,ect. dfs= only talk- text- data
my 100 package is 3500 bucks. or 1000 flashes for 25 each

gadgetdaddy
09-15-2012, 03:16 PM
So what about people that show only the nationwide CricKet plans and not the actual CricKet network plans? Are we still able to flash the iPhone for CricKet? Example zip code 62703

rich hathaway
09-15-2012, 06:00 PM
you can still use the tool

Neediphonehelp
09-15-2012, 10:14 PM
Will this tool give web and mms in metro pcs
Any idea on release date

rich hathaway
09-16-2012, 09:49 AM
yes web and mms on metro right now for ip4, and ip4s comming soon

Neediphonehelp
09-16-2012, 01:36 PM
Also will it work with a sprint iPhone 4s

chaoticmayhem65
09-16-2012, 05:33 PM
Looks like the cricket users wont need this tool when the i5 comes out.......seeming cricket is confirmed to be getting the i5 on September 28th. I wonder how cricket will handle things concerning sprint and verizon iphone 4"s and 4S's and if they will be more willing to help flash them onto their network.

gadgetdaddy
09-17-2012, 01:48 AM
Is there a MobiPCS bundle to get a full flash?

whitey10tc
09-17-2012, 02:30 AM
Looks like the cricket users wont need this tool when the i5 comes out.......seeming cricket is confirmed to be getting the i5 on September 28th. I wonder how cricket will handle things concerning sprint and verizon iphone 4"s and 4S's and if they will be more willing to help flash them onto their network.

I'm sure they will stick with the no flashed ip policy.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

Neediphonehelp
09-17-2012, 08:42 PM
Any updates on the tool
Will it work with a sprint iPhone 4s

rich hathaway
09-17-2012, 09:22 PM
no,it will not be an update,it will be a new tool for 4s

Neediphonehelp
09-17-2012, 10:23 PM
No I meant like any news like release date price etc

igenesis
09-18-2012, 09:30 PM
When programming for metro, all I have to do is enter the carrier bundle? I don't have to touch anything else?

blueyzfr6
09-19-2012, 07:35 PM
Revol just upgraded their towers. And there's a 2 step flash through Houdini. Is the process still the same with you? I know I have to put the phone in Revol inventory; that's not a problem.

Neediphonehelp
09-20-2012, 04:37 PM
A news on the new tool

jdawgg21
09-20-2012, 09:25 PM
Will the Internet and mms still work if I update it to ios 6?

flashtech441
09-20-2012, 09:49 PM
The answer is "nope" to all questions

dantheman0721
09-20-2012, 10:54 PM
I believe nothing will work if you update to ios6, lose jailbreak and flash.

mannyhector
09-21-2012, 02:15 AM
do not update. You will lose jailbreak and flash. One of my customer upgraded after i told him not too.

tigran80
09-21-2012, 09:20 AM
There is no way to reflash iphone 4 with iOS6.

So do not update.

Neediphonehelp
09-21-2012, 06:30 PM
The only way to reflash is to downgrade your ios

bypassshawn
09-21-2012, 07:29 PM
does anyone happen to know the philadelphia prl for the iphone 4

rich hathaway
09-21-2012, 09:02 PM
just use any nationwide prl then ota to get the best one for you.

Neediphonehelp
09-22-2012, 12:15 PM
Any news on the 4s tool

tigran80
09-22-2012, 12:25 PM
looks like 4s tool will be also for iphone iOS6 tool

Neediphonehelp
09-22-2012, 05:36 PM
So the tool will work for ios6 too

rich hathaway
09-22-2012, 05:59 PM
well it wont do much good if doesnt :)

Neediphonehelp
09-22-2012, 07:19 PM
So the iPhone 4S(sprint) with iOS6 can flash to metro pcs with this tool

jdawgg21
09-22-2012, 09:36 PM
When will people with the iPhone 4 be able to update to ios6 and still have Internet and mms working?

mannyhector
09-23-2012, 04:17 AM
So the iPhone 4S(sprint) with iOS6 can flash to metro pcs with this tool

most likely it will work to flash to page plus. Even if the tool can flash the iphone 4s to metro pcs, you still have to get the meid into the metro database. That meid which starts with 99 won't be accepted into Metro's system. So just flash it to another carrier that will accept the meid.

Right Rich?

rich hathaway
09-23-2012, 09:11 AM
@MH
that is correct,however there are a couple different solutions to that problem being worked on.one is done(illegal) and one is still in the works. metro is the biggest or second biggest carrier people flash to,so we are working diligently to find a legal way to solve this problem.

Neediphonehelp
09-23-2012, 01:02 PM
What would the illegal and legal way be

rich hathaway
09-23-2012, 02:29 PM
illegal way is change the meid/imei (do not ask how or for help with this) legal way,working with metro to get these 990/256 numbers accepted into there system for activation.

Neediphonehelp
09-23-2012, 07:05 PM
So what if you know someone at metro willing to add the Meid to the metro database is that possible

rich hathaway
09-23-2012, 07:38 PM
well if you know the right person than anything is possible

gadgetdaddy
09-23-2012, 08:39 PM
So what carrier would be best to put a Sprint iPhone 4 in zip code 62703 on?

Mikejones396
09-25-2012, 04:34 AM
I thought adding esn starting with 999 is impossible on metro?

mannyhector
09-25-2012, 04:50 AM
it is impossible for now. Maybe if Metro starts accepting those meid's (imei that start with 99) then we will be good to go.

ydiddy
09-25-2012, 08:05 AM
We about to SHOCK THE WORLD! Let the countdown begin!

j03
09-25-2012, 12:38 PM
I can add the 99000 esn to Metro's Inventory. i have done this about 5 Months ago. its nothing new.

Razrs and Bionics have been fully flashed and activated to Metro with their original MEID.

gadgetdaddy
09-25-2012, 12:50 PM
So what carrier would be best to put a Sprint iPhone 4 in zip code 62703 on?

Any suggestions on this?
It would be greatly appreciated

cellfonepimp
09-25-2012, 12:53 PM

Is it at ...1 yet?

:0

Neediphonehelp
09-25-2012, 06:27 PM
The zip code kinda depends on the service towers around you what services are there that you know of

fingers
09-25-2012, 10:52 PM
can someone please help me i have the iphone 4 from sprint flashed to metro pcs got the talk & text but no data & mms thanks

rich hathaway
09-26-2012, 08:02 AM
you need to use the tool friend for data and mms

kyij03
09-26-2012, 08:57 AM
Sorry for asking but can someone summarize this and the last thread for me? I have been searching for 1 week + and this thread seems to be about a program that people are designing to automatically flash the iphone 4, etc?

I have an iphone 4 (from craigslist..) and it has a bad esn and was wondering about several things:

1) first off I have successively jailbroken the 5.1.1 OS but I would like to flash it, although there is no sim (originally from sprint) so what do I do?

2) can a carrier such as boost flash the phone for you?
2a) if so, I thought flashing was illegal why can they do it then?

3) What is this fourm trying to accomplish > what is the program going to do (I havent felt like reading the full 100+ pages.. sorry :hopelessness:

Thanks!

rich hathaway
09-26-2012, 10:15 AM
flashing to boost is illegal,but to cricket or metro or several others is legal

go to iPhone/iPad CDMA Tool ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

mannyhector
09-26-2012, 02:58 PM
i can add the 99000 esn to metro's inventory. I have done this about 5 months ago. Its nothing new.

Razrs and bionics have been fully flashed and activated to metro with their original meid.

can you add them for southern california users like me. In los angeles?

mannyhector
09-26-2012, 03:01 PM

Stop teasing people, What's the new master plan?

bigsapp99
09-26-2012, 04:13 PM
im having a lil problem with flashing a sprint iphone 4 to cricket. I have everything working but mms tryed everything under the sun still cant get it to work i live in maryland im using 35568.prl flashed it with iphonecdmatool. Tryed a couple different ways of doing it in the program (like connect/install carrier bunble/read/write prl/write/disconnect) also the oppisite way but no matter what i do i cant seem to get mms working.I cant ota because the market im in from reading on the form.Any help would be greatfully appreciated thanks.

rich hathaway
09-26-2012, 05:44 PM
the problem with your phone is it is not activated. so you have 2 options

1.find someone with an ota machine. (not likely)
2.put your phone on another different account that is not in an aws market then use the ota,when done change the phone back to your regular account.

that is why you dont have a carrier logo on the top left of your phone because its has lost its activation.

i can do this for you. i charge 40 bucks for the three esn changes that are required.

bigsapp99
09-26-2012, 06:14 PM
Ok thanks for the reply i guess i can leave without mms for now.

Neediphonehelp
09-27-2012, 08:37 PM
How's the tool coming along

Neediphonehelp
09-28-2012, 04:54 PM
Hey rich I have a question my friend just bought 2 iPhone 4 off Craigslist one from sprint and one from Verizon using your other tool can he flash both phones to metro pcs

snipestech
09-29-2012, 03:23 AM
Will this work for a sprint iphone 4s on 6.0

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Nick Moffitt
09-30-2012, 04:19 AM
Where do I get this program and how much does it cost? I have tried to find it but all I see is mile long threads talking about it, but no link to it. Thank you!

fingers
09-30-2012, 11:31 AM
Where do I get this program and how much does it cost? I have tried to find it but all I see is mile long threads talking about it, but no link to it. Thank you!

PhoneCDMATool.com all imformation is on there :)

Neediphonehelp
10-01-2012, 02:55 PM
Any news on the new tool

flashtech441
10-02-2012, 11:18 PM
Theres a better software out now than Rich's respectable tool, and easier if u can believer it and not as much $$, in fact u could say its a one click flash and $75 a month unlimited flashing,ooppps I said too much

snipestech
10-03-2012, 02:17 AM
Yeah I got it its awesome unlimited lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

xxdjvalexx
10-05-2012, 03:29 AM
Hey Rich, I have 2 questions. I have 2 Iphone 4s from sprint and the first question is: Is it possible to flash them using your solution? And my second question is: How do you activate them? That I know of, cricket is not activating flashed iphones (at least in corporate stores). I just want to be sure how to do this before flashing the phones. Thank you!!

jdawgg21
10-05-2012, 06:12 AM
I bought an iPhone 4 from sprint on iOS 6.0. Can I just get regular talk and text on it?

xxdjvalexx
10-05-2012, 03:14 PM
Hey Rich, I have 2 questions. I have 2 Iphone 4s from sprint and the first question is: Is it possible to flash them using your solution? And my second question is: How do you activate them? That I know of, cricket is not activating flashed iphones (at least in corporate stores). I just want to be sure how to do this before flashing the phones. Thank you!!

Anybody?!?!?!?!?!

captainkirks
10-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Anybody?!?!?!?!?!

the 4s will not work on Richs tool. Cricket is no longer allowing dealers to active flash iphones on there system

xxdjvalexx
10-05-2012, 10:51 PM
the 4s will not work on Richs tool. Cricket is no longer allowing dealers to active flash iphones on there system

Thanks for the reply, captainkirks. So, just to make sure...Neither Rich's tool or any other tool will work for cricket due to cricket's policy on not activating flashed Iphones, correct?

ydiddy
10-07-2012, 01:50 AM
Everyone please be patient! Told yall we about to shock the world! It will be WELL WORTH the wait! We just securing the tool better right now so we dont have anymore security breaches so these lame copycats cant try to make money off our COPYRIGHTED tool again! That will NEVER happen again! Your little minion 15 seconds of glory will be over soon, if it isnt already! LMAO! That lame tool cant support ios6?! lol. I wonder why. We will ALWAYS be 20 steps ahead of our closets competition! Soon we wont have ANY! Countdown will begin soon

ydiddy
10-07-2012, 01:53 AM
Theres a better software out now than Rich's respectable tool, and easier if u can believer it and not as much $$, in fact u could say its a one click flash and $75 a month unlimited flashing,ooppps I said too much

LMAO!!! What a joke! Tell "Boy George" from new york we said hello!

tigran80
10-07-2012, 10:26 AM
That`s not not a joke unfortunately.

Couple softwares walking around with unlimited iphone flashing support.

Bye Bye flashing business.

gotanmp3
10-07-2012, 08:30 PM
I'm sure the unlimited flashing is only being offered because there's presently no support for iOS 6. I realize this is a matter of livelihood for some of you, but iPhone flashing in the US is becoming more irrelevant with each passing day. Cricket doesn't want flashed iPhones on their network, Virgin and Boost require MEID alterations (which is a sore topic here), and Metro likely will be offering GSM service soon if the T-Mobile merger goes through.

Neediphonehelp
10-07-2012, 08:58 PM
Let's jus blame it on mitt Romney for no reason

flashtech441
10-08-2012, 10:18 AM
The Chinese are the only ppl who got their sh*t together, when they have a better solution so will all of we..talking about "lame copycats"

jta00r1
10-09-2012, 02:58 AM
I just did a update version on the iphonetool, what is the pros or cons with the update?

ydiddy
10-09-2012, 09:24 AM
The Chinese are the only ppl who got their sh*t together, when they have a better solution so will all of we..talking about "lame copycats"

Not this time around "Boy George" aka captain of the hardware holders!

flashtech441
10-09-2012, 10:17 AM
Lol who, u may have me mistaken with somebody else. I sincerely hope this new tool is worth the hype

gadgetdaddy
10-10-2012, 02:34 AM
Lets just hope they don't take us the bank!

rich hathaway
10-10-2012, 01:42 PM
no one else will have 6.0,until they steal it anyway. here is a screenshot of of ip4 on metro progress for 6.0

jrtran
10-10-2012, 05:18 PM
It looks sweet Rich! when will it be available?

ydiddy
10-10-2012, 09:28 PM
Not until the new tool security is done on the tool. Once were done with that the ios6 update will be released. No more freebies for you cross dressing lames! Heard pink is your favorite color.....send me your shoe size and i'll get you some pink pumps! You want some red bottoms? LMAO! It's cold in new york guess you not wearing dresses anymore huh "andrea"?

ydiddy
10-10-2012, 09:32 PM
LMAO "andrea" you got ran outta detroit huh? A little to ruff here for queeens huh! I heard you was a menjos regular! You went from guys to little boys!!! I know ALL your liiiitttllleee secrets!

ztahoez
10-10-2012, 11:08 PM
LMAO "andrea" you got ran outta detroit huh? A little to ruff here for queeens huh! I heard you was a menjos regular! You went from guys to little boys!!! I know ALL your liiiitttllleee secrets!

Don't know who ydiddy is but dude I like you already ;)

cellfonepimp
10-11-2012, 01:06 AM
There's a guy here in Cleveland called me and said he's doing them. Haven't sent any to him yet though.

xxdjvalexx
10-11-2012, 02:50 AM
It might be a stupid question, but I have to ask. Since cricket is not activating flashed iphones, could it be possible to activate them over the phone or online on an android plan once we convert the imei? The reason I ask, is because it shows as a regular 26 or 27 dec number on CID. Anybody???

rich hathaway
10-11-2012, 10:37 PM
yes tell customer serv it is evo or something and they will activate alot of the time.
or i can do them for you if they wont.

xxdjvalexx
10-12-2012, 03:26 AM
Rich.....Thanks for the reply!!! I got a 4 and a 4s. Just waiting on you guys for the 4s flash!!!

ydiddy
10-12-2012, 11:59 AM
Don't know who ydiddy is but dude I like you already ;)

Ztahoez,

been meaning to say whats up to you. Rich speaks VERY VERY highly of you bro! Hope your new tool puts "andrea's" bs tool outta biz! S/He needs the time anyway so she can go find some more little boys to make love too!

Mikejones396
10-13-2012, 01:53 PM
Yeah wondering when that tools coming out... Been holding this 4s for awhile now

Mikejones396
10-13-2012, 07:21 PM
But the million dollar ?....how to add 4s meid to metro hmmmmm......

ydiddy
10-14-2012, 09:35 AM
mikejones,

problem already solved.

jrtran
10-14-2012, 03:20 PM
i guess it's going to be available soon......!

Mikejones396
10-15-2012, 03:29 AM
mikejones,

problem already solved.

care to elaborate on that:)

rich hathaway
10-15-2012, 12:31 PM
he means that metro can/will except the 256 meid's but it has to be added from a legit login,not houdini.

Mikejones396
10-15-2012, 02:12 PM
he means that metro can/will except the 256 meid's but it has to be added from a legit login,not houdini.

oh ok thanks...clears things up for me now. so it has to be added from corporate instead of independent dealers right?

beevang90
10-16-2012, 07:22 AM
I have a question if I'm on iOS 6.0 is there anyway I can just get text and talk to work While I wait until mms and web works?

rich hathaway
10-16-2012, 01:10 PM
if your phone is vzw then add your meid to your account then ota,for sprint you will need to do a bunch of work to get talk and text

beevang90
10-16-2012, 05:48 PM
Hey my phone is vzn but the thing is when I did try to add it the person says there was a 26 authentic code that he could not get through what is that?

rich hathaway
10-16-2012, 09:10 PM
its your akey,but it has nothing to do with this.you need to add it to your account as an htc evo or some other android dont tell them its an iphone.

beevang90
10-17-2012, 05:06 AM
Well let me tell you the situation on what happen cause I'm not too clear on what you mean lol...I went in with my iPhone 4 vzn ( already did ota roaming list) and told a rep to add my meid to metro system...he then converted my meid into esn and add it in...he said that it doesn't work and that i probably didnt program it correctly. So then he said he can try to program it and somehow he came across this 26 authentic code and he wasn't sure what to do next. My question is, i am In the metro 100 dollar for 4 regular phones plan and I still want to be in this plan but I was wondering what am I suppose to do? I though I just needed to do ota roaming list and then go in to a metro store and have a rep to just simply put in my meid ( convert to esn) into the metro system and that's it correct?

rich hathaway
10-17-2012, 10:26 PM
no not correct, you need to convert your hex meid to dec meid,not esn.and if you are on a metro plan that only allows for metro branded phones they wont add it,or at least they are not suppost to.they have different plans for metro and flashed phones.

beevang90
10-17-2012, 11:50 PM
Ah thank you rich once again!! You have save another newb out!!

beevang90
10-18-2012, 05:05 PM
Hey so when will iOS 6.0 be supported? The other program already has it but it's too complicated to use. Are you not releasing it yet because we only have tether jailbreak for its 6.0 right now?

RigDotCom
10-19-2012, 10:25 PM
is there a package for boost mobile? I have the Iphone4 for verizon.

RigDotCom
10-19-2012, 10:58 PM
I've been playing with the program a little bit. I did some looking before I bought the program and from what I saw boost was supported. I can't really do much with boost right now and I want to put my iPhone on my boost account...what do I have to do?

RigDotCom
10-19-2012, 11:00 PM
Can you post a boost mobile carrier bundle?

fingers
10-19-2012, 11:22 PM

hey rich i just saw that it was added as "houdini" to my metro account, i have a sprint iphone 4 i used your tool paid for the credit when it was 65 :)...anyways does it make a difference on that end cause im still unable to get 3g speeds and i know here in los angeles i was able to get 3g speeds with my metro pcs phone.

RigDotCom
10-20-2012, 12:38 PM
It looks like I have to wait for version 2 to be released...

rich hathaway
10-20-2012, 01:48 PM
i am not going to "post" any of my bundles friend,they are for the tool only.i do have a boost one.we took it down because of obvious reasons.

jason11
10-20-2012, 05:03 PM
hey, Rich

TUAN1163
10-20-2012, 05:10 PM
Hey i was curious can your tool flash io6 yet? Im ready to buy if so. Thanks

rich hathaway
10-20-2012, 05:20 PM
hey, Rich

read the last part of this thread.

gadgetdaddy
10-20-2012, 10:07 PM
i am not going to "post" any of my bundles friend,they are for the tool only.i do have a boost one.we took it down because of obvious reasons.
So is it accessible thru using the tool?

rich hathaway
10-20-2012, 11:56 PM
no it is not.........

RigDotCom
10-22-2012, 01:31 AM
Yeah I bought it with the intentions of a flash to boost mobile. I already bought the software, I didn't mean post it for free lol I know that's not gonna happen.

RigDotCom
10-22-2012, 09:56 AM
What was the issue with boost mobile?

rich hathaway
10-22-2012, 11:44 AM
the way we have to put the phones on boost mobile is illegal,we offer support, so we would be helping you to commit a crime.we will not do that for obvious reasons.

ncguy1234
10-22-2012, 09:18 PM
the way we have to put the phones on boost mobile is illegal,we offer support, so we would be helping you to commit a crime.we will not do that for obvious reasons.

I guess that explains why you never answered my pm.....and here I thought maybe you just had too much money and didn't want to sell the cdma tool that day lol.

RigDotCom
10-22-2012, 09:51 PM
Understandable, the only issue now is that I have boost and I looked at your site and it said ANY CDMA carrier so I bought it and I can't use it. I didn't see anything about not supporting boost mobile

rich hathaway
10-22-2012, 11:02 PM
listen people, there is no catch 22 here. the tool WILL flash to any cdma carrier,but,and this is a big butt and an obvious but and is clearly stated on the websight and in our tos,WE DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH GETTING YOUR MEID ON ANY ACCOUNT WITH ANY CARRIER..PERIOD..

now having said that,i will be happy to post boost user names and passwords,they are all over the web and yes the tool will write them to your ip4 or ipad2 all day long,any day of the week.

ive said that in about 20 forums and about 20 times.

so please guys stop with the gimme a refund because you didnt get boost to add my esn to my account bs.

never,ever,anywhere did i ever say we would or could get boost to do that.

is there a way to change/clone your meid on ip? the answer is yes... will we post or sell it....no..not until there is some gaurantee that we stand no liability of apple or fcc or sprint or verizon or all of the above suing and taking everything in our lives. so please stop pm'ing me about it and asking about it in the forum guys.

mannyhector
10-24-2012, 05:17 PM
You should have everthing ready before you use this tool to flash the iphone. Phone number, min, sid, etc. This tool takes the information you already should have and writes it to your iphone. That's what it does nothing else. This is for new members that are still a little confused about how to get their meids into the the prefered carrier database.

ydiddy
10-25-2012, 01:35 AM
I just got done testing the tool for ios6. Tool will be released on friday

mannyhector
10-25-2012, 02:20 AM
i assume it will have comm center patch? Will it support 4s or this new tool is just updated for the 4 on 6.0? Not sure if it was mentioned earlier.

never mind i saw your other post. Thanks

rich hathaway
10-25-2012, 02:14 PM
Now here this

ios6 support is now added to the tool,please reboot your phone when your finished flashing it.

rotorpilot
10-25-2012, 05:44 PM
what should I use to rejailbreak my ip with the ios6 update?

mannyhector
10-25-2012, 07:01 PM
semi tether with red snow.

RigDotCom
10-27-2012, 03:55 PM
Can you post them? I never said anything about a refund. It clearly said you could flash to any carrier that's false advertisement brah. Now you're coming back saying it won't. If it was "crystal clear" I wouldn't have paid for it plain and simple. But it wasn't...I even saw posts of you making boost mobile logos 👎 I'm just saying make it 100% clear on the site so no one is confused

rich hathaway
10-27-2012, 06:02 PM
Can you post them? I never said anything about a refund. It clearly said you could flash to any carrier that's false advertisement brah. Now you're coming back saying it won't. If it was "crystal clear" I wouldn't have paid for it plain and simple. But it wasn't...I even saw posts of you making boost mobile logos 👎 I'm just saying make it 100% clear on the site so no one is confused

dude, i dont know why you cant understand this. you can flash your phone to any cdma carrier,any.the bundles,the support,and everything else is free.what you pay for is use of the tool that give the ability to write any settings to your phone. i will not post any bundles,you can thank magical phones and flash to talk for that.i can at least make them have to steal them but not post them for them for free.
the problem with the boost bundle is/was that people think because we have a boost bundle that they flash it to there phone and low and behold they will have there phone working on boost. i can post and say a thousand times that WE CANNOT AD ANY MEIDS TO ANY CARRIERS DATABASE NOR WILL WE HELP YOU TO COMMIT A CRIME PERIOD!!! but it doesnt seem to matter.we will still get a hundred people a day in support asking for there money back because we didnt get there meid added to there boost account. that is why there is no boost bundle up at the moment.

if someone has a idea that will work to eliminate that problem i will consider putting it up on the tool. but it is not fair for the people that legitimately need help to take up all our time on support having to tell people the same thing over and over agian about boost.

whitey10tc
10-27-2012, 06:45 PM

So if you're wondering why you haven't received a reply to your emails, maybe read, re-read, re-re-read and then read again, then if you still don't understand we're sorry. But the biggest suggestion is read and research your carrier.

mannyhector
10-28-2012, 03:47 PM
listen to Rich and vdiidy. The difference between other carriers and Boost is because Boost doesn't accept your phones meids (esns) on their network. Not even sprint iphones meids. Other carriers like cricket and Metro do accept your Verizon or Sprint's Iphones meid on their system. So that does not involve any type of illegal tampering ( cloning meids). So even though the tool can be used to do such things It will not be posted because of obvious reasons. So They are not lying or misleading when they say you can flash to any Carrier. They just won't help you with Boost. One last thing if you need your meid added to the carrier of your choice then you have to do this first before you can use this tool to flash your phone.

ncguy1234
10-28-2012, 08:12 PM
Any word on the new tool for the 4s yet?

snipestech
10-29-2012, 04:18 PM
Does this tool work with iphone 4 sprint to metro pcs will mms work?
And hlw much?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

ydiddy
10-29-2012, 05:00 PM
Does this tool work with iphone 4 sprint to metro pcs will mms work?
And hlw much?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Yes it does. 1 credit is only $75.

Thanks!

ydiddy
10-29-2012, 05:02 PM
listen to Rich and vdiidy. The difference between other carriers and Boost is because Boost doesn't accept your phones meids (esns) on their network. Not even sprint iphones meids. Other carriers like cricket and Metro do accept your Verizon or Sprint's Iphones meid on their system. So that does not involve any type of illegal tampering ( cloning meids). So even though the tool can be used to do such things It will not be posted because of obvious reasons. So They are not lying or misleading when they say you can flash to any Carrier. They just won't help you with Boost. One last thing if you need your meid added to the carrier of your choice then you have to do this first before you can use this tool to flash your phone.

Well said Manny! Thank you VERY much! Im tired of telling people that on skype.

ydiddy

beevang90
10-29-2012, 05:44 PM
Hey guys i am having trouble with getting MMS to work even though i updated the program and reload the metro pcs bundle. I managed to get internet to work, just not MMS. My iphone is a VZN iphone 4 ios 6.0. I have tether boot it many times also after loading the bundle. Any help will do Thanks.

beevang90
10-30-2012, 12:42 PM
Nvm it's solved but having a slight problem with mms. The mms can send a picture that is small in memory, or in other words, pictures that has little grapics but it cannot send a picture that has a lot of graphics( is bigger in memory). Once solved, notify us please.

11-01-2012, 06:27 PM
Flashed Sprint iphone to metro pcs and I got talk, text and web but mms not sending or receiving. I flashed 3030 prl and installed metro pcs carrier bundle. Have a circle next to the signal bars but no 3g icon.

Farick
11-02-2012, 02:36 AM
1. I so understood that if binding a device. That further control for the operator will be free? 2. question, how to add the operator in the list?

rich hathaway
11-02-2012, 09:57 AM
i am not sure exactly what you are asking,please clarify and i will try to answer you.

tameronbirdpony
11-03-2012, 05:23 AM
i am not sure exactly what you are asking,please clarify and i will try to answer you.

I have a Verizon iPhone 4 full flashed to cricket on iOS 6 without mms working. My question is. How do you get imessage and FaceTime to work as a phone number?

rich hathaway
11-03-2012, 08:57 AM
it is "fixed" in my bundle,so all you need to do is use the tool and load my bundle.

beevang90
11-03-2012, 03:59 PM
I have two question. 1. Is there any way you guys can fix the error of sending a message to more than one person? 2. Can you guys also fix the slight error of mms so it will support sending large image?

jdawgg21
11-07-2012, 01:31 PM
I need help. I have an iPhone 4 on iOS 6 and everyone I tether jailbreak it and write the prl, my phone stops working. It won't send/receive calls or texts. And the carrier bundle won't work either. What could be the problem?

rich hathaway
11-07-2012, 01:49 PM
you need to boot tethered

jdawgg21
11-07-2012, 02:21 PM
you need to boot tethered
Yea I know. I boot tethered and I installed open ssh and connected it to the tool but everything I do it, as soon as I write the prl or the carrier bundle, my phone stops working.

rich hathaway
11-07-2012, 03:24 PM
no bro, after you flash you must reboot tethered (when you are done)

jdawgg21
11-07-2012, 03:37 PM
no bro, after you flash you must reboot tethered (when you are done)

Wait wait wait. So I'm supposed to connect the phone to the tool and put everything on, then jailbreak it?

rich hathaway
11-07-2012, 09:30 PM
no bro,i said...

"no bro, after you flash you must reboot tethered (when you are done)"

read it carefully please.
you cannot connect to this tool unless you are jailbroken.

rich hathaway
11-08-2012, 03:56 PM
PEOPLE HERE IS GUIDE TO PATCH COMMCENTER ON 6.0.1 MANUALLY UNTIL WE GET THE AUTO PATCH LOADED TO THE TOOL USE THIS PLEASE.

mRaCTIVE8
11-08-2012, 06:44 PM
Hi All,
I have got iPhone 4 CDMA Verizon 11.3 Modem Firmware : 3.0.04 I want to setup my Mumbai, India MTS number on it. Possible with iphonecdmatool.com ? If yes please guide me how if there is any alternative plz let me know. If MTS is not possible at all then I may port to Tata Docomo CDMA still my prefered network is MTS but I am not interested in Reliance at all plz help me out and guide me - thanks

If possible Please Help - Thanks in Advance

rich hathaway
11-15-2012, 02:20 PM
LATELY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN "CLOGGING" UP THE SUPPORT LINES WITH ISSUES THAT RELATE TO THE TETHERED JAILBREAK,AND WHILE THIS IS SOMETHING THAT WE WILL HELP YOU WITH AS WE HAVE TIME,WE SIMPLY CANT SPEND HOURS SUPPORTING THIS ISSUE AND LEAVE OUR CUSTOMERS WITH LEGITIMATE ISSUES THAT RELATE TO THE TOOL UNHELPED.

SO PLEASE READ THIS THREAD/GUIDE TO HELP GET YOUR 6XX IPHONES JAILBROKEN.

AND REMEMBER YOU WILL NEED TO REBOOT TETHERED AFTER YOU FLASH WHILE THE 6XX PLATFORM JAILBREAK IS STILL TETHERED.
THANK FOR UNDERSTANDING

ncguy1234
11-15-2012, 05:10 PM
Any word on the new tool yet for the 4s? 2 weeks? a month? next year?

rich hathaway
11-15-2012, 05:39 PM
we are using the new tool now,it will be released soon.we will make an announcement in the forum about its capabilities and release soon.

ncguy1234
11-15-2012, 07:25 PM
Sweet. Thank you for the quick reply.

ydiddy
11-19-2012, 12:45 PM
6.0.1 commcenter patch has been updated to the tool.

sikkwidditt
11-20-2012, 03:05 PM
My question is if my verizon iphone 4 6.0.1 if flashed already to MetroPCS with cdmatool, once is turned off or rebooted, does the flash will erase and talk, text, mms web, will not function unless is boot tethered/ and flash it all over again? thanks

jrtran
11-20-2012, 03:21 PM
My question is if my verizon iphone 4 6.0.1 if flashed already to MetroPCS with cdmatool, once is turned off or rebooted, does the flash will erase and talk, text, mms web, will not function unless is boot tethered/ and flash it all over again? thanks

Just boot tether. no need to reflash

darengray
11-22-2012, 12:17 PM
Is the Iphone 4s supported with this application. I want ot flash a verizon Iphone 4s to metro

xlr8tor
11-23-2012, 11:40 PM
where can i get this flashing tool for my cdma iphone 4?
thank you!

whitey10tc
11-24-2012, 12:02 AM
where can i get this flashing tool for my cdma iphone 4?
thank you!
You can download the tool and purchase credits from the following website.
iPhone/iPad CDMA Tool (iOS4.x-iOS6.x) ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
or also by clocking the link in the nav bar up top for iphonecdmatool or in the drop down menu for stores and services (also in the nav bar)
Feel free to post any other questions and one of the support staff will try to answer ASAP.

sikkwidditt
11-25-2012, 02:30 PM
I just have a question, for some reason my metro PRL changed from 3032 to 1005 automatically, does anybody had the same problem? now my 3G on top is gone...any solution? thanks!

jrtran
11-25-2012, 03:38 PM
I just have a question, for some reason my metro PRL changed from 3032 to 1005 automatically, does anybody had the same problem? now my 3G on top is gone...any solution? thanks!

It's happened to me on too. Just reload prl then u'll be fine

rich hathaway
11-25-2012, 04:15 PM
its because you ota'd the phone dude. fyi- ota = *228

sikkwidditt
11-25-2012, 08:06 PM
so what should I do next time, never dialed the *228

rich hathaway
11-25-2012, 09:41 PM
no you need to use ota after you flash,(only idevices)but so you know for next time it changes your prl when you do that,so you just have to go in there and change it back if its not the one you want.

sikkwidditt
11-26-2012, 01:55 AM
so if this happens, do you just connect the iphone to your tool and just click write prl or install the bundle. or flash it all over again?

yansen
11-26-2012, 07:32 AM
can 4s be flashed already?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Farick
11-26-2012, 09:56 AM
Welcome. I dropped my iPhone. and now in the settings gray wi-fi. bt address is. Also there is another and MEID. If the phone then I will add in your program and the network will be. Then I'll buy a new phone if I do not pay the set up a new one? Do not Sell! I am afraid that this phone network will not work. But I want to try all of a sudden work. sorry my english =( i'am from Kazakhstan. Operator Dalacom\Pathword. Realy added to list my prl?

rich hathaway
11-26-2012, 12:16 PM
@sikkwidditt- just re-write the prl,but while your in there you might as well read the phone to ck your settings,it will only take a min to do it.

@yansen- yes it can be,but the new tool is not public yet.it will be soon.

@farick- um,i dont understand exactly what your are asking. if your mac addresses for wifi and bt are gone and your meid is changed it is not because you dropped your phone,it is because you changed the meid and corrupted your baseband chip when you restored it.
but if you are saying that the meid is not changed but have greyed out wifi and bt buttons and no addy's that could be hardware but likely it is software or you just changed them. they can be written back.

Farick
11-26-2012, 12:30 PM
and how added my prl in iphonecdmatool?

darengray
11-26-2012, 01:15 PM
Why wont you answer any questions about the 4s is does or does not. ?

rich hathaway
11-26-2012, 02:25 PM
is that question for real? i have answered questions about the 4s more than a hundred times.why dont you just read this thread. i will say it again for you. the new tool which will be released before the end of the year will support 4s.it is 100% working,you just dont have it yet,but you will soon. i cannot make it any clearer.

temper
12-01-2012, 01:28 PM
I sent an email to the support email and did not receive a response. I'm trying to figure out if this tool supports my local carrier Syringa Wireless. Anybody have an answer?

rich hathaway
12-01-2012, 01:45 PM
i have not made a bundle that carrier, but i will make one for them if i can find the carrier settings for them,but you can write your own settings for any carrier with the tool.if you have the carrier settings for them send them to my pm and i will build you a bundle today for them.

temper
12-01-2012, 01:58 PM
I have the carrier settings. So after I purchase the 1 device for $75 I can connect that particular phone to your tool as many times as I want? Or is it just a one time thing? My carrier does not have OTA so I would need to use your tool again in the future to update PRL.

rich hathaway
12-01-2012, 06:28 PM
unlimited use for that device after it is bound the first time

davidtame
12-03-2012, 12:58 AM
Rich, any time frame on the 4S cdma tool? you said by the end of the year but I am very anxious......

Thanks!

ncguy1234
12-03-2012, 07:36 PM
He probably doesn't want to say it again for the 100th time or so but he said there will be a post about it in the forum letting us all know when it's available. I'm guessing it will be out sometime in the next 28 days. :smile-new: You're not the only one waiting for it....so asking about it 100 more times probably wont speed anything up.

themacboys
12-03-2012, 08:18 PM
how do i get the username and password for metropcs im using the tool and the the 1x and 3g username and password info i dont know or how to get it can someone help instructions say ask on forum? any help would be appreciated