PDA

View Full Version : Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier Rea

Pages : 1 [2]

rich hathaway
12-03-2012, 11:14 PM
your password will need to be calculated for you,hit us up on skype and me or ty will do it for you.

sikkwidditt
12-04-2012, 03:22 AM
For some reason my iphone MMS could send an outgoing image saved from the web, but personal image doesnt send? what should be the problem?

rich hathaway
12-04-2012, 11:08 AM
more info please,what carrier,what platform is the phone on,what tool did you use.ect.

themacboys
12-04-2012, 03:13 PM
your password will need to be calculated for you,hit us up on skype and me or ty will do it for you.

I hit the skype name up iphonecdmatool.com but havent been accepted and i sent message on skype no answer skype name is therealmacboys everything is working on the phone except internet and mms. flashed iphone4 sprint to metropcs 6.0.1 not sure how to put the 1x and 3g username and password info in correctly please help i have no internet or mms i also emailed the email address posted on contact info on site with no answer

thanks again Rich for the help got taken care of on skype everything works fine

Mikejones396
12-04-2012, 05:21 PM
hey rich, im having trouble with my iphone 4 verizon with ios 6.0.1 jailbroken. cant seem to get my txt and mms working. when i use your program to write in non hex format, my internet 3g works but if i check the hex box and write my msl my 3g internet wont work. if i write it either way my txt and mms dont work. is it probably something with the carrier bundle for metro pcs?

rich hathaway
12-04-2012, 06:51 PM
no bro,write in dec not hex,so uncheck the hex boxes,and after you flash boot tethered again and it will work.everyone is not reading the guide,it is a tethered jailbreak,it has nothing to do with the tool,but your flash depends on the jailbreak,so after you flash you must reboot tethered peeps.

themacboys
12-04-2012, 06:52 PM
reboot did the trick i read all instructions but didnt think i needed to boot tethered since phone didnt reboot. but thanks everything working now

rich hathaway
12-04-2012, 07:16 PM
uggggg!!! read the post right above yours bro.

pendletd
12-05-2012, 07:45 PM
OK, I'm about to pull my hair out. I'm using the tool to change the settings, but I can't get SMS to work. I'm trying to flash a Sprint iPhone 4 with iOS 6.0.1 to Page Plus. Also, whenever I try to reboot tethered after using the tool, the phone gets stuck on the apple logo screen and I am forced to do a complete restore. Can you please help me.

rich hathaway
12-05-2012, 10:30 PM
uggg again,lol. sprint to pp,is simple and instructions are all over this forum,it has changed a bit with the untether,so do this.

jb the phone and load ssh,plug the phone,load my pp bundle,load a vzw prl and sid,unplug phone from tool, and reboot tethered,then simply ota.thats it.my pageplus bundle writes the user names and the encrypted passwords and all other settings for you. i did that because it would be far to complicated to make you figure the encrypted pass yourselves.

so do not write anything else to the phone,follow my guide here for a simple,fast,full flash,only available from iphonecdmatool.com btw. :)

pendletd
12-06-2012, 03:50 PM
It was my fault. Your tool is great and I'm sure the guide is too. I should've been less lazy and actually read it all. I wasn't installing the carrier bundle, writing the SID and writing the PRL in the correct order. However, is there anything that can be done about it not starting back up when the battery goes dead? I'm doing this for the friend of a friend who doesn't even own a computer. I warned her not to turn it off or let it die, but I'm sure it will happen and I just don't want her hounding me all the time. Thanks!

rich hathaway
12-06-2012, 04:26 PM
if your on 6xx then redsn0w is required to boot the phone tethered

pendletd
12-06-2012, 10:39 PM
Yeah, that's what I've read everywhere, but you're so knowledgeable that I was hoping you knew some special workaround.

rokit8
12-07-2012, 11:12 AM
Everyone, let's cheer the man up for the 4s tool Christmas present release in the next 24 days....

By the way, cant connect to this forum from tapatalk anymore, get a message that the website is restricting access to tapatalk or plugin not installed.... Tapatalk notifies when there is a new post so would like that when the 4s tool comes out...

davidtame
12-07-2012, 09:41 PM
Yeah!! 4s !! nice present!

temper
12-10-2012, 06:31 PM
After programming the carrier settings using this tool, if I do a full restore back to factory settings with iTunes, will I have to use this tool again to reprogram all the carrier settings? Also, if my carrier doesn't use Akey, do I just leave it blank or fill it will 0's?

rich hathaway
12-10-2012, 06:47 PM
do not mess with the akey,and if you restore you will need to reload carrier bundle,depending on how you restore will depend on if you need to rewrite settings.

temper
12-11-2012, 02:27 PM
When I click READ it says:

Reading SID and NID
Failed to access mobile service!

EDIT:
After several reboots and several times connecting the phone it finally read.

rich hathaway
12-11-2012, 05:15 PM
allow it thru your firewall and antivir and you wont have many of those probs

Silvertigre2012
12-20-2012, 08:42 PM
Hello everyone, need some help please. I’ve been reading the forums and cannot find the answer. I’d already jailbreak/ssh installed on iPhone 4…ready to buy credit for the tool but before I do that I have a few questions. Flash will be to PagePlus and I do not have any phone/acct with them yet.

Do I need to open an account first with Pageplus? And get a phone?
If so can I open the account on their website/call them ....or can I just open an account after the flash and what kind of information do I given them.

Thanks in advance. If this has already been answered please note the link, I will appreciated. :worked_till_5am:

rich hathaway
12-21-2012, 01:23 AM
get a phone first,then open an account,then flash. they will need the meid of the phone and personal info from you to start your account.

luig23
12-21-2012, 11:29 AM
May someone please assist me please. I've tried support but my skype dose not seem to be working. I know you are very helpful Rich. You may just over look my request. I purchased a credit and would like it reflected on the software. And I would like assistance flashing iphone 4 6.0.1 to metro. Thank you.

*edit-credit was automatically activated since I purchased it while the phone was plugged. Im being helped now. Thank you.

rich hathaway
12-21-2012, 12:16 PM
you just asked me for 2 credits since you didnt get the first one,but you did get the first one.this the post i answered of yours already today,please stop saying you didnt get credit.

"it always amazes me how some people can/will try to scam everytime.you know you got credit and you know you bound your device. here is the proof...

Binding Details
User Id Email Binding Time Device Id
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Refreshfirstprev1nextlastDisplaying items 1 - 1 of 1
Credit's Change Log
User Id Change Type Change Change Count Change Time
1857 1--> 0-1 12/21/2012 8:26:04 AM
1857 0-->1 1 12/21/2012 8:25:38 AM

i can help you flash but i cant assist you in ripping us off,so do not try it again,it gets old,people do this daily like they think we dont see everything that they do.
"

eddie5000
12-26-2012, 11:10 PM
Do I need to open an account first with Pageplus? And get a phone?
** Admin edit **

All advertising/service offers must be approved by forum staff and must be posted in the correct forum(s)!

eddie5000
12-26-2012, 11:11 PM
Will this new version be able to set the MSL (SPC) on a Sprint iPhone 4S to 000000 ??

rich hathaway
12-27-2012, 12:36 AM
to answer your question yes.

i edited the link you posted for the simple fact they sell one of the stolen cracks of my tool and i wont have it advertised here.
but there is a miriad of sites that will activate for pp

ncguy1234
12-30-2012, 01:52 PM
is that question for real? i have answered questions about the 4s more than a hundred times.why dont you just read this thread. i will say it again for you. the new tool which will be released before the end of the year will support 4s.it is 100% working,you just dont have it yet,but you will soon. i cannot make it any clearer.

0ne more day to see if you are a man of your word. :friendly_wink:

Crephix
12-31-2012, 08:28 PM
0ne more day to see if you are a man of your word. :friendly_wink:

We've all been waiting. Just hours to go rich. I have been putting off buying the 4s until the new release of your tool.

One question though rich, I have a legacy family plan, the one advertised for 4 lines for $100, and I haven't had 3G with any of my flashed phones, currently droid 2, will I get 3G with your tool or am I doomed to stay on 1x for eternity? I believe that this was available before metro had android phones and other smart phones so therefore didn't really have a need for 3G. This is just speculation on my end but it would be nice to finally have a decent phone. Especially if I'm gonna be dishing out so much for the phone and tool combined. But alas, I will be happy to just have an iPhone that works.

temper
01-04-2013, 01:32 PM
I have a Verizon iPhone 4 5.0.1. When I click connect, the program attempts to ssh to the device, but comes back with 'USB to port error'. The iphone also keeps giving me a notification saying 'iPhone is not activated. Contact your carrier if this problem continues to occur'. Could that be causing the USB to port error? I have re-jailbroke the device and re-installed openSSH several times and still get the USB to port error. I was hoping not to have to restore since that would make it tethered jailbreak on 6.0.1. I have disabled all antivirus and firewall. I don't have any passwords or pin set up on the phone.220

rich hathaway
01-04-2013, 01:43 PM
try to restart your apple mobile device service,look here -->How to restart the Apple Mobile Device Service (AMDS) on Windows ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
for directions.let me know if this helps.

temper
01-04-2013, 01:52 PM
try to restart your apple mobile device service,look here -->How to restart the Apple Mobile Device Service (AMDS) on Windows ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
for directions.let me know if this helps.

Nope still getting the same USB to port error message.

rich hathaway
01-04-2013, 02:32 PM
sounds like yer gonna have to restore to correct.but you dont have to restore to 6.0.1 if your not on it now,use redsn0w or tiny umbrella to save shsh blobs and then use redsn0w to restore back to 5.1.1 or what ever firm you are on now.

eddie5000
01-05-2013, 06:21 PM
If I use your tool to flash my iPhone 4S to PagePlus will I be able to upgrade to iOS 6.1 without losing service? or will I have to stay on 5.1.1.

Would the SPC (MSL) be set back because I upgraded?

rich hathaway
01-05-2013, 06:32 PM
4s support isnt added yet,it is done but the new tool is not released because we are awaiting copyright approval for it first.

eddie5000
01-05-2013, 08:53 PM
4s support isnt added yet,it is done but the new tool is not released because we are awaiting copyright approval for it first.

ok but when it is released....

tronicsflex
01-06-2013, 02:50 AM
Purchased this service today. I have talk and web but no text messages. Any one knows why?

rich hathaway
01-06-2013, 10:58 AM
you need to reboot tethered after you flash to enable all your services

Farick
01-07-2013, 07:18 AM
hi, i buy it. and a cant writing my akey.
that my akey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. How I can writing that?

rich hathaway
01-07-2013, 11:30 AM
why would you write your akey? if you are just flashing do not mess with the akey.and i am not sure how you arrived at that being your akey,but that does not look like a typical akey even though you have it converted to decimal,i am still sure it is wrong,so if you haven't screwed up your akey already just dont mess with it,there is no need.the only reason that part of the tool is in there is for dev's,there are a few areas we need to send it or change it and see how it affects the phone,but we always change it back to original.

Farick
01-07-2013, 02:42 PM
it's operator Altel Kazakhstan and it's realy akey gift operator.

sorry for my English.

rich hathaway
01-07-2013, 03:39 PM
not sure i am understanding you? why do you need to write akey? you should be able to flash without touching the akey

Farick
01-07-2013, 03:59 PM
I bought this program, generally such problem. Akey doesn't fit in. I can check the account. To call the Operator. But I can't call people. in what there can be a problem?I from Kazakhstan. Also there is no all-powerful OTA

rich hathaway
01-07-2013, 04:27 PM
your not understanding me friend,you dont need to write the akey to flash your phone

Farick
01-08-2013, 02:39 PM
okay. i buy that programm.My wi-fi - No MAC Adress.And i install ipa MCCMCN and see MCC 310. My MCC 401. MCN VZW, my MCN 07 And i cant using DFS about wifi- no

rich hathaway
01-08-2013, 10:14 PM
sounds like you need to be in the dfs support forum,not the iphonecdmatool support forum.

Farick
01-10-2013, 01:53 PM
ok, i buy that program. and my phone cant call =(How my money back?I waiting CDMA work shop.

whitey10tc
01-10-2013, 04:17 PM
ok, i buy that program. and my phone cant call =(How my money back?I waiting CDMA work shop.
You will need to contact DFS if that is what you are using! For CDMA Workshop contact CDMA Workshop | MEID/ESN/IMEI repair | SPC unlock.. ([Only registered and activated users can see links]), if you are using iPhone/iPad CDMA Tool (iOS4.x-iOS6.x) ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) then and only then you are in the correct forum/place after all this is the IPHONECDMATOOL support forum for support of the IPHONECDMATOOL program for it's users. The staff for this forum can not will not offer support for other programs they do not control or support.

If you need to ask for support from the forum for other flashing programs (other than IPHONECDMATOOL) open a separate/new thread in the flashing software forum.

Farick
01-10-2013, 10:15 PM
whitey10tc, my phone is wifi-no, i cant using DFS, WS tested Apple ssh.

rich hathaway
01-11-2013, 01:05 AM
friend,you need to use a translator because we cant understand what you are asking or saying. just use the translator that comes with google chrome it will work so we can understand you

Farick
01-11-2013, 02:51 PM
hi, there is another option which addresses NV_ITEM. akey? i cant search in google.

rich hathaway
01-11-2013, 06:23 PM
another option beside read and write? what other option would you want?

eddie5000
01-14-2013, 12:56 AM
My question is essentially,does your application just SSH into the iPhone and makes modifications to files or does it tinker with the baseband? I'm asking this because when there is an jailbreak to iOS 6 I would like to upgrade and if all your program does is modify files then I won't have a problem updating but if its more complicated and tinkers with the baseband I'll have to remain on 5.1.1 my worry is because I have a Sprint iPhone 4S which has SPC (MSL) locked

rich hathaway
01-14-2013, 11:54 AM
the spc of the 4s is solved already.wait for the tools new release for 4s support.we will not discuss how it works,that would only encourage people to try and crack it.

eddie5000
01-15-2013, 07:51 PM
the spc of the 4s is solved already.wait for the tools new release for 4s support.we will not discuss how it works,that would only encourage people to try and crack it.

My question is can I update without a problem?

rich hathaway
01-15-2013, 09:23 PM
does not matter if you update,new tool is compatible with all os to date

ydiddy
01-19-2013, 02:23 AM
The BOMB is about to be dropped! We takin this to the next level!!!! BIG annoucement and video coming soon!!!!

mannyhector
01-23-2013, 04:00 PM
Sounds good, can't wait. I have several iphone 4s waiting in the wings.

asmugone
01-23-2013, 11:36 PM
I am currently writing a down and dirty guide that will allow everyone on cricket to get both long texting and visual voicemail (if you are in a supported market) Me and Rich have been going chatting back and forth to make sure that nothing proprietary is released.

{personal rant}
To all the lurkers out there who are skimming, stop being a jerk and post something helpful! This is/was one of the best forums for flashing. People who just scan and dont contribute, partake and then criticize without contributing are the reason that no one posts anything groundbreaking! Just because your not a super dev dose not mean you cant bring something to the table!
{/rant}

eddie5000
02-02-2013, 08:00 PM
Will the upcoming version work on iOS 6.1 ?

rich hathaway
02-02-2013, 09:24 PM
yes and the current version is working for iphone4 and ipad2 for 6.1 as well

mrhollywood
02-03-2013, 10:53 AM
I'm very interested in this tool , my problem is i live in puerto rico and not many cdma carriers one that is very popular is open mobile pr and boost mobile is there any bundles for open mobile pr or in anyway i can assist you! Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

THEY CURRENTLY SELL IPHONE'S 4 4S AND IPHONE 5

rich hathaway
02-03-2013, 12:40 PM
not sure what you are asking,are you asking me to make a bundle for mobile pr? i have one for boost already but wont ad it back into the tool until iphonemeidtool.com is live.

mrhollywood
02-03-2013, 05:04 PM
not sure what you are asking,are you asking me to make a bundle for mobile pr? I have one for boost already but wont ad it back into the tool until iphonemeidtool.com is live.

hello and thank you for the quick reply the carrier is called "open mobile" Open Mobile – La comunicación tiene el poder de cambiar las cosas. ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) as i read your posts you quite often request international carrier's info to make your bundles ! I flash to this carrier quite often but you know people always want an iphone , your tool seems like the right direction to making iphone work on this carrier i have pretty much everything for the carrier! if you need it then let me know it's a Puerto Rico CDMA carrier and we have alot of flashing here in the island for either this company (Open Mobile) and Boost Mobile i think it will be great if you added to your bundles

and also by what date will iphonemeidtool will be live?

rich hathaway
02-03-2013, 06:10 PM
ok send me your carriers info to my pm and i will make a bundle for them.

eddie5000
02-04-2013, 03:10 PM
Anyone know how to get rid of the SPC for Spring iPhone 4S? that's all I really need to do OTA since it doesn't seem the new version of this program is ever coming out. With the 6.1 jailbreak out today I don't want to wait another month for this

Crephix
02-04-2013, 03:53 PM
Anyone know how to get rid of the SPC for Spring iPhone 4S? that's all I really need to do OTA since it doesn't seem the new version of this program is ever coming out. With the 6.1 jailbreak out today I don't want to wait another month for this

You waited a few months for a jailbreak but you cant wait a few weeks for a tool that will take care of everything?

Patience. You're not the only one waiting.

On an unrelated topic since we can no longer add ESN's to Metro will changing the ESN work with your tool. I'm assuming that the account info is locked by the devices ESN, so if I change it will I have to purchase it again? I remember you mentioned there was a workaround for i-Devices but didn't say much else.

jta00r1
02-04-2013, 05:18 PM
I just jailbroken 2 Verizon iphone4 6.1 used Evasi0n Jailbreak however when I connect to the tool software I get "USB to Port error" and I tried it on 2 different computers and 2 diferent cables but stll no luck. Whats wierd is the software acknowledges the 2 iphones being jaibroken and SSH installed, just can not connect to the tool. Any Advice?

eddie5000
02-04-2013, 06:44 PM
I just jailbroken 2 Verizon iphone4 6.1 used Evasi0n Jailbreak however when I connect to the tool software I get "USB to Port error" and I tried it on 2 different computers and 2 diferent cables but stll no luck. Whats wierd is the software acknowledges the 2 iphones being jaibroken and SSH installed, just can not connect to the tool. Any Advice?

It's quite possible the software uses OpenSSH to write config files so try installing the SSH packages in Cydia

jta00r1
02-04-2013, 07:09 PM
Yeah thats where I installed SSH, I went to Cydia home page scroll down to "Open SHH" clicked on that then open then installed. I just don't know where the new jailbreak disabled and com port connection settings at so I can enable it back to connect to a PC to use the iphone tool.

CellularWiz
02-04-2013, 10:27 PM

As of now the phone will not recognize to port on 6.1 with the untethered jailbreak . There is a way to still flash it however its not a permanent solution . I'm sure the people behind the scenes will fix it soon (hopefully) . Anyway here is a temporary solution :

Jailbreak the iPhone on 6.1 tethered with redsn0w as you would of prior to the untether . Once you have fully flashed the phone tethered go into cydia , once everything is updated in changes you can search for evasi0n untethered . Install the patch, reboot - let it do its thing and then you will have a flashed untethered phone on 6.1 . However you will still not be able to connect once the untether is installed so make sure everything is correct prior , at least until someone comes with a fix.

wootsauce
02-05-2013, 12:21 AM

Yeah im having the same problem, please help

ericgc1101
02-05-2013, 02:36 AM
hi, when will the tool be released to work with 6.1 untethered? i had it working on ios 6.0.1 for metro pcs but i restored and updated andi guess for some reason the prl went back to sprints. and when i connect to your device it says usb problem.

eddie5000
02-05-2013, 03:02 PM
rich hathaway, thought maybe this could help you with resolving the port issue [Only registered and activated users can see links]

rich hathaway
02-05-2013, 03:52 PM
@eddie,thanks man,i have it. here is a workaround for you guys for the next few days until we get a permanent solution built into the tool.

eddie5000
02-05-2013, 05:58 PM
My current plan ends on the 22nd. Is there any chance the new tool will be out around then? I plan to switch to PagePlus, I have a Sprint iPhone 4S which I plan to update to iOS 6.1 Thanks

jta00r1
02-13-2013, 05:12 PM
Any updates regarding FCC clarifcation for meid repairs, and how about the tool able to perform the repair with the ip ticket fix?

getoffmeluckycharms
02-24-2013, 02:12 PM
You're gonna have to figure out the meid repair yourself. Anyway, give the guys a break they are working their ass of and as soon as they have the fix done, they'll let us know. Inundating them with the same questions time after time isn't going to get it done any faster, it's just gonna annoy the shit outta them.
(Been around the forums for a while, just generally a lurker instead of a poster but that's changing. I've got a bit more time on my hands to work on things now)

getoffmeluckycharms
02-24-2013, 02:27 PM
Also, just gave you guys a donation. It was a small one but it's one non the less. Did it from my actual email address, not the one I used for the forum lol. Anyway, thanks for all the hard work you guys have put in over the years.

mrhollywood
02-27-2013, 11:43 AM
hello you wonderful cdma gurus when can we expect the iphonemeidtool to be out! thanks have a bless day!

deseo
02-27-2013, 01:47 PM
hello you wonderful cdma gurus when can we expect the iphonemeidtool to be out! thanks have a bless day!

There will be no tool rich is being saying he have it ready sense last year and waiting for some copi rigts or something and nothing so till I see it in action at least on YouTube I don't think he have it done

whitey10tc
02-27-2013, 02:08 PM
Also, just gave you guys a donation. It was a small one but it's one non the less. Did it from my actual email address, not the one I used for the forum lol. Anyway, thanks for all the hard work you guys have put in over the years.
Thank you for the donation any amount helps pay the bills.

iphonecdmatool has been released for some time now, iPhone/iPad CDMA Tool (iOS4.x-iOS6.x) ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) is where you can buy it.

There will be no tool rich is being saying he have it ready sense last year and waiting for some copi rigts or something and nothing so till I see it in action at least on YouTube I don't think he have it doneThe iphonecdmatool was released sometime ago, reason for all these threads/posts in the iphonecdmatool support forum.
If you're referring to the MEID solution it works, but not released until iphonecdmatool can obtain the legal protection for their work.

Things to keep in mind,
Iphonecdmatool is a company with employees and partners around the world, not just one person.
They need to legally protect their hard work. Would Microsoft release something without a patent? NO!
It's because of the thieves in the past that companies and developers are reluctant to release programs until the actual protection is in place and not pending.
CDMA GURUS LLC the owner of cdmagurus.com and iphonecdmatool are two separate entities and CDMA GURUS LLC does not have anything to do with the business end of iphonecdmatool.

So to sum it up you can thank the thieves, (they know who they are) that you don't have the solution yet.

I'm not a iphonecdmatool employee or partner, so I am not speaking on behalf of them, just giving my opinion of what I know.

rich hathaway
02-27-2013, 03:17 PM
couldnt have said that better myself.to be honest i am sorry i ever mentioned the new tools and updates because i/we are constantly hounded about them.
my team will release when we are good and ready and not before and when we do we will shock the phone world with the control we have over the devices and leave these fools/trolls further behind making them and what they stole from us obsolete.

eddie5000
02-27-2013, 07:04 PM
isn't a patent pending enough?

whitey10tc
02-27-2013, 09:18 PM
isn't a patent pending enough?Not really enough to slap a patent pending. While it does offer similar legal protection it is different.

rich hathaway
02-27-2013, 09:55 PM
it takes years to get a patent,we are waiting for copyright.patent pending is not enough.

add2418
02-28-2013, 01:02 AM
Rich, I flashed my Verizon Iphone 4 to metro and reboost the phone then dial *228 - got to Metro operator but they would not be able to switch or activate the phone so they told me to bring the iphone into Metro corperate store which I did. Metro Corperate offices would not activate Iphone. My question is how can I get the iphone activate with metro over the phone by dial *228. Please be advice

- - - Updated - - -

Rich, I flashed my Verizon Iphone 4 to metro and reboost the phone then dial *228 - got to Metro operator but they would not be able to switch or activate the phone so they told me to bring the iphone into Metro corperate store which I did. Metro Corperate offices would not activate Iphone. My question is how can I get the iphone activate with metro over the phone by dial *228. Please be advice

eddie5000
02-28-2013, 03:26 AM
it takes years to get a patent,we are waiting for copyright.patent pending is not enough.

Average Processing Time for e-Filing: 2.5 months
Average Processing Time for Paper Forms: 5.6 months

I'm hoping you did the e-filing. Did you apply 2 months ago? :smile-new:

deseo
03-01-2013, 09:08 PM
its just hope less

dario22
03-03-2013, 04:31 AM
hey guys. im new to the forum. i just had my iphone flashed to cricket but my internet stopped working after i restored from an old backup. what should i do?? sorry if this isnt the right place to ask this.

rich hathaway
03-03-2013, 10:54 AM
this is the support forum for iphonecdmatool.com if you didnt use that tool you need to ask in the cdma iphone section of the forum,if you did use that tool then get on skype for for live support and have your login credetials ready so we can verify you and get you some help

getoffmeluckycharms
03-04-2013, 05:42 AM
Okay, I figured out what the problem was with Redsn0w. Now for those who are having a problem listen up - You want to choose the ipsw first then run the jailbreak. After that, you want to close Redsn0w then reopen it, choose the ipsw then "just boot". Install OpenSSH from cydia, bind then read, flash the info including the 1x and 3G pass but check the hex box and write it in hex "637269636B6574" then install the carrier bundle. You may have to write the carrier bundle twice for it to stick. After you've done that, go ahead and open Cydia, search for Evasi0n and install that update. Reboot the phone and then reopen cydia and install whatever you want from a commcenter patch to another/different carrier bundle and there you go. It'll OTA every time with no problems. I'm sure that this has been posted before but I just wanted to throw out the the quickest and easiest way that I've found out for myself that works the quickest. I've only flashed two iPhones with the tool so far but now I'm confident that I figured out the perfect way to flash it the quickest and most simplistic way without cydia messing up cause for some strange reason, it likes to unless it's done this way.

blueyzfr6
03-08-2013, 11:19 AM
Okay, I figured out what the problem was with Redsn0w. Now for those who are having a problem listen up - You want to choose the ipsw first then run the jailbreak. After that, you want to close Redsn0w then reopen it, choose the ipsw then "just boot". Install OpenSSH from cydia, bind then read, flash the info including the 1x and 3G pass but check the hex box and write it in hex "637269636B6574" then install the carrier bundle. You may have to write the carrier bundle twice for it to stick. After you've done that, go ahead and open Cydia, search for Evasi0n and install that update. Reboot the phone and then reopen cydia and install whatever you want from a commcenter patch to another/different carrier bundle and there you go. It'll OTA every time with no problems. I'm sure that this has been posted before but I just wanted to throw out the the quickest and easiest way that I've found out for myself that works the quickest. I've only flashed two iPhones with the tool so far but now I'm confident that I figured out the perfect way to flash it the quickest and most simplistic way without cydia messing up cause for some strange reason, it likes to unless it's done this way.

Is that a fix for IOS 6.1.2????

getoffmeluckycharms
03-12-2013, 10:40 AM
It's how to flash it if you are running 6.1.2. Not a fix, just common sense that has been posted in this forums. I just found what was the easiest and quickest way to flash it and it work the first time, every time.

shoegum
03-16-2013, 12:56 AM
after programming iphone is stuck in searching how to fix this?

deseo
03-16-2013, 01:23 AM
the tool will not change the esn tha's why you getting the search all the time

rich hathaway
03-16-2013, 11:46 AM
you need to write the nv item 1943 back to its original value

shoegum
03-16-2013, 04:21 PM
lol i restored the iphone with changed esn, now itunes won't activate the iphone. is there a way around this? it keeps saying device unknown

rich hathaway
03-17-2013, 10:48 AM
you can use sn0wbreeze to activate but that wont get your sig back,you need to change it back to correspond with nv item 0
if you dont know it,take it to an apple store or to the original carrier and try to obtain it that way.

blackgal
03-21-2013, 06:58 PM
I may not be posting this in the rite place, but how to you flash a Motoroa Photon?

rich hathaway
03-22-2013, 12:04 AM
I may not be posting this in the rite place, but how to you flash a Motoroa Photon?

this is the support forum for iphonecdmatool.com

please post in the correct part of the forum,people in this section are looking for apple support.try posting in the motorola/android section.

mannyhector
03-28-2013, 06:11 PM
@rich or diddy, What the difference in the pricing for ota $50 and programing $75?

mannyhector
03-28-2013, 07:15 PM
i have an iphone 4 from sprint 6.1.3. Will I be able to use your tool Rich, to get everthing working? Do I need to to purchase the $40 or the $75 option. It's tethered jailbroken already.

rich hathaway
03-28-2013, 08:23 PM
ota is 40 bucks,it is for people who cant ota,it does not do the same thing as programming.if you arnt sure what the diff is then you dont need it.use the programming side of the tool.

mannyhector
03-29-2013, 10:09 PM
always been using the programming part of the tool in the past. Trying to save some cash lol. So if Im trying to flash a sprint iphone 4 to page plus wich does support ota then i just need to pay the $40 right? How about the part about flashing the sprint 4 with 6.1.3. Thanks Rich for responding.

ydiddy
03-30-2013, 09:42 AM
U need to purchase the $75 option. Yes our tool programs 6.1.3

ydiddy

mannyhector
03-30-2013, 04:16 PM
thanks for clearing that up ydiddy.

superkefei
04-01-2013, 01:36 PM
first of all, any update about 6.1.3 commcenter patch???

and secondly, i used the tool to flash a 6.1.3, sprint to page plus. but i keep run into the same problem - when i first attemp to access the internet, it is not responding and even pop up the "cellular connection" error windows. usually after a couple attempts, it will start to load the web pages but extremely slow. i tried a few times by restore the firmware, reset and flash again. same thing. any suggestion???

thanks!

rich hathaway
04-01-2013, 02:36 PM
our tool works differently for pageplus than the other rip off tools.our tool will give full 3g for sprint ip on pp or next g wireless,but the flash is different and will only work with iphonecdmatool.com

if you are using our tool,you need to patch cc first.i made the 6.1.3 cc patch the same day it was released,we wont be releasing it or adding it to the current tool.we will have a new tool again soon that will take over where this one left off.
if you used our tool to flash with,i can teamview your pc and patch it for you,you will need to be logged to into the tool with that phone.if it was done with a diff tool i cant help you with it.

after it is patched,simply write the prl and load the bundle,then dial *22890 thats it,do not write any user names or passwords or any thing else to it or it will fail. very simple for this flash.my bundle writes and correctly encrypts the passwords and user names for proper 3g and mms.

restoremobile
04-24-2013, 11:06 PM
I'm lost and a bit confused on why would some pay for the iphonecdmatool at 75.00 a pop when there are other tools that cost much less. The biggest hurdle for any flash to get the meid on the carriers network or to repair the meid for the carrier. This tool says it can flash to any carrier but how good is that if it doesn't help repair the meid to those closed networks. I have also submitted things to the copyright office and the process takes approx. 2-3 months for efiles and 5-6 months for paper/mail in files. I think this is the best marketing I've ever since for a flashing tool and the highest charge to use it software. Someone please help me understand.

rich hathaway
04-25-2013, 12:10 AM
well you get what you pay for.we are the second highest, the ukrains tool is 100 bucks from day one.

the simple truth is our tool works,the other stolen rip off tools have many issues and the text bug that we fixed way back at 5xx.
we also have 3g working on carriers as advertised.not 1x.as well as live support from myself and my partner.

hope that helps you understand.

whitey10tc
04-25-2013, 01:46 AM
I'm lost and a bit confused on why would some pay for the iphonecdmatool at 75.00 a pop when there are other tools that cost much less. The biggest hurdle for any flash to get the meid on the carriers network or to repair the meid for the carrier. This tool says it can flash to any carrier but how good is that if it doesn't help repair the meid to those closed networks. I have also submitted things to the copyright office and the process takes approx. 2-3 months for efiles and 5-6 months for paper/mail in files. I think this is the best marketing I've ever since for a flashing tool and the highest charge to use it software. Someone please help me understand.You're confusing flashing and cloning "repairing MEID". You could pay for the DFS but it has it's ups and downs. The others that charge a monthly fee have many bugs. This tool is supported and updated by the real developers it doesn't wait until they can hack/crack an update. I saw a review of different auto flashers last week that blew my mind, although iphonecdmatool was not mentioned because it was a general review, the others that cost $75/m that claim to flash the IP were very low especially in the CS department.
There's good things coming soon, so hang in there and you'll see why? it's worth the money and the wait. Also an FYI currently as of Jan 31, 2013 the wait time for copyrights efiled is 3-6 months, patents 3-18 months, and Trademark/tradename can take upto 12 months. I have two trademarks/names pending still.

restoremobile
04-26-2013, 01:22 AM
I'm not confusing the two, I know what meid repairing and flashing is. But they go hand and hand for certain carriers that don't have a byod policy example cricket, page plus. For carriers such as boost, virgin and metro with closed networks meid repairing(cloning) has to be done to get service on the flashed phone. I use three different tools that give you info on how to get the phone onto the network whether its closed or open and it works just fine for me. What they don't promise is a feature or tool that will be out and don't deliver and fail to explain the difference between their products examples ota and programming. And say they have bundles for all carriers but fail to advise how to get the meid added or changed to these carriers. I see a over priced tool that don't explain much and make promises it dont keep. Check out the us copyright website it shows the time frame for a copyright.

rich hathaway
04-26-2013, 11:01 AM
well since you know so much,why is it that what you dont know is that development takes time,coding takes time,security takes time.our next release will change the i-world.do us both a favor and dont use it,you can stay stuck with the stolen buggy tools and get exactly what you pay for dude.

here is the thing that you cant/dont understand. in my market cricket has termed 80 stores in the last month.there are a dozen of us left and the reason we are still standing is that we are the flagship for flashing and stay busy,even though we are by far the highest priced place in the midwest to walk in and get your phone flashed,every flash is done by hand and every flash is done right and every flash has a guarantee.people see the value in that,and most have already paid once before and still ended up here to get working what was left not working from the others.

i understand you do not want quality or a sterling name for yourself,i do.

and when you start developing some solutions and cracking carriers codes then you can start throwing stones.but i see you for what you are,a nobody that is just whiny and likes to bitch.i bet you use flashes i built daily for many different phones,yet you come in here and try to flame me.lolololol.

there is no value in what you have to say,it helps no one and you babbling is a waste of space.

my team has 8 months in this next release,an amount of work you couldn't possibly fathom,but we will hurry and get it out because you want it now,before you chest gets bruised from you pounding on it.

btw ota (since you are so smart) is just what it says it is,its OTA (over the air programing) only with our technology you dont have to dial anything to do it or even have signal.its for people that are in aws markets,have phones that are stuck, or are overseas where they cannot do this,and would otherwise never be able to make use of the carrier bundle,have mms,facetime,imessage,and visual voicemail,as well as always have the annoying (iphone is not activated) msg on there screens.one click instant ota,thats bad ass...

you will not get that with any other tool,until they figure out how to steal it from us,the rip offs will never have anything first because they are only thieves they do not "make anything" but only steal. and you support them,lmao.

when you piss us off enough to stop then where will you be?

the answer= right where you should be...nowhere.

this is the support forum for iphonecdmatool.com so stay out of it until you buy the product and have legitament questions.

Jonathan White
04-27-2013, 11:15 AM
@Rich I'm looking for the Boost bundle. I've seen the iPhone 5 flashed to Boost by a guy I feel is reputable. Are you willing to post that or pm me about it?

Jonathan White
04-27-2013, 11:21 AM
well since you know so much,why is it that what you dont know is that development takes time,coding takes time,security takes time.our next release will change the i-world.do us both a favor and dont use it,you can stay stuck with the stolen buggy tools and get exactly what you pay for dude.

here is the thing that you cant/dont understand. in my market cricket has termed 80 stores in the last month.there are a dozen of us left and the reason we are still standing is that we are the flagship for flashing and stay busy,even though we are by far the highest priced place in the midwest to walk in and get your phone flashed,every flash is done by hand and every flash is done right and every flash has a guarantee.people see the value in that,and most have already paid once before and still ended up here to get working what was left not working from the others.

i understand you do not want quality or a sterling name for yourself,i do.

and when you start developing some solutions and cracking carriers codes then you can start throwing stones.but i see you for what you are,a nobody that is just whiny and likes to bitch.i bet you use flashes i built daily for many different phones,yet you come in here and try to flame me.lolololol.

there is no value in what you have to say,it helps no one and you babbling is a waste of space.

my team has 8 months in this next release,an amount of work you couldn't possibly fathom,but we will hurry and get it out because you want it now,before you chest gets bruised from you pounding on it.

btw ota (since you are so smart) is just what it says it is,its OTA (over the air programing) only with our technology you dont have to dial anything to do it or even have signal.its for people that are in aws markets,have phones that are stuck, or are overseas where they cannot do this,and would otherwise never be able to make use of the carrier bundle,have mms,facetime,imessage,and visual voicemail,as well as always have the annoying (iphone is not activated) msg on there screens.one click instant ota,thats bad ass...

you will not get that with any other tool,until they figure out how to steal it from us,the rip offs will never have anything first because they are only thieves they do not "make anything" but only steal. and you support them,lmao.

when you piss us off enough to stop then where will you be?

the answer= right where you should be...nowhere.

this is the support forum for iphonecdmatool.com so stay out of it until you buy the product and have legitament questions.

well said! I enjoyed reading that. lol!

rich hathaway
04-27-2013, 11:26 AM
we will be adding the boost bundle back in the next release,with a full flash boost solution.you can get it thru the tool.

the reason we took it out is obvious,people could not change there meid's,while there are some peeps that can get those meids legit on boost because they work there or however,there were just to many people complaining that they couldnt do it after they used the boost flash so we took it down.

but coming back by popular demand and you can do it yourself without having to take it to anyone.

mrhollywood
05-22-2013, 05:47 PM
Sweet glad to here that bro your the best

eddie5000
06-05-2013, 09:43 AM
hey rich

I was wondering if I could mail my iPhone 4S to your shop so you can flash it to PagePlus or remotely login to my computer and do it. Sort of desperate to have it working.

Also I have another question regarding CDMA/GSM cause I have heard from others that once you pick a type you can't change that's why you have to get a Gevey card on a CDMA phone if you want to use GSM. So my question is once your software comes out will it work on a GSM phone?

rich hathaway
06-05-2013, 10:51 AM
not with the initial release but we are talking about adding gsm support,it may be added as a update at a later time.

whitey10tc
06-07-2013, 06:17 PM
Thread continued here