PDA

View Full Version : Com port noob ? About toshiba laptop & cdmaws

BenRAZRMAXX00
09-05-2012, 12:22 PM
I just bought CDMA Workshop after using the demo on my moms computer which worked AWESOME btw! Anyways no matter what I change in settings, or how many times I REdownload drivers for both my Razr Maxx and my Toshiba Satellite P775-S7100's USB 3.0 Renasus??? drivers, I still get NO COM PORT NUMBER in Windows 7 Device Manager??? USB's work though, and charge the phone, and also rooted the phone with same USB's and drivers............. I'm LOST?

Sorry I'm a big time noob to this,
Ben

Any help or suggestions is very much appreciated, REPLY PLS and Thank In Advance!

whitey10tc
09-06-2012, 03:23 AM
is the phone in diag mode, and does the pc detect it at all?

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

123456&
09-06-2012, 08:30 AM
You won't get comport for Razr Maxx, If you are talking about that model.
This is what you should be getting, "under network adapter" Motorola usb networking Driver.....check this [Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

wirelessdimensi
11-25-2012, 01:05 AM
Actually you will get a COM for Diag. Just boot your Razr or Maxx in BP tools mode.
vol +/- and power than scroll down to BP tools it's the last option and then volume + to select. Plug in the phone and voila.

123456&
11-25-2012, 10:44 AM
There are a few options to get that, but I use special cable made to turn on diag mode it self. I am not sure if they are available
for sell online, I got those cable from Motorola.