PDA

View Full Version : problem getting iphone plan after flashing for cricket...

rjn3030
09-04-2012, 11:19 AM
I have iphone 4 that I purchased from verizon.
I jailbroke it. i called cricket to add the phone to the account before I fully flashed it so that talk, text and data would work. the rep told me that it was not a cricket iphone and got me signed up to a smartphone(android) plan not the iphone plan. I am going to fully flash the phone right now but I need to know if I can cancel the adroid plan, flash it fully, then add the esn/meid number manually to cricket, and then call cricket to setup the iphone plan?

also, is the iphone flashing software from xxxxxxxxxx.com any good to fully flash the iphone 4 so that it has talk, text, web, mms and so forth?

thanks

whitey10tc
09-08-2012, 01:54 AM
I jailbroke it. i called cricket to add the phone to the account before I fully flashed it so that talk, text and data would work. the rep told me that it was not a cricket iphone and got me signed up to a smartphone(android) plan not the iphone plan. I am going to fully flash the phone right now but I need to know if I can cancel the adroid plan, flash it fully, then add the esn/meid number manually to cricket, and then call cricket to setup the iphone plan?

also, is the iphone flashing software from xxxxxxxxxx.com any good to fully flash the iphone 4 so that it has talk, text, web, mms and so forth?

thanksYour lucky they even put it on the account as Android, as for manually putting the ESN in, please clarify?
Now for the the software question, you're asking if a different software is any good in the support forum for iphonecdmatool.com could be why no response was given. Now for your other post about a PRL, what PRL's have you tried? <-- you can answer that there...

rich hathaway
09-08-2012, 11:38 AM

thanks

dude,why you gotta post that spam here? this is the support forum iPhone/iPad CDMA Tool ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

how do you not know that???

any more of that and i will ban you.

rjn3030
09-10-2012, 01:03 PM
I want to make a correction. It is my settings. it is not the tool that is causing it. sorry for the confusion.

rjn3030
09-11-2012, 08:19 PM
rich can you please help me resolve the voicemail problem? thanks.