PDA

View Full Version : Iusacell and unefon

konnan
08-14-2012, 06:29 PM
Hi guys... i'm very thankful with this forum , but specially with yddidy and rich... i have flashed my iphone 4 without any problem. it works good and it is very easy to use. it takes 2 or 3 minutes ... The good thing is the mms and data work like a charm!!! .
Now i can send mms pictures and the speed is around 4 mb down and 3 up, the carrier is iusacell .
Anything let me know...
thanks ydiddy for your help....

Para todos lo que quieran dejar su iphone al 100% funcional esta es la solución , vale la pena lo que se paga por este software cualquier cosa estoy aqui para ayudarles....
:victorious:

ydiddy
08-14-2012, 06:41 PM
Konnan,

Thank you sooo much friend!! You have been of GREAT help to us! It was only proper we test our new tool in mexico with you 1st! Konnan is our #1 guy in the mexican market. We gave him a exclusive test of the new tool with auto mms injection and it was a 1000% success! The tool installed the mms bundle within 15 seconds! He is the 1st person in mexico to have a FULL flash w/ mms/pic msg in mexico on iusacell!

Thanks bro!!

djonee
08-24-2012, 02:31 AM
hello guys! where can i see the guide for IUSACELL? thnks

djonee
08-24-2012, 02:34 AM
viejo te tomo la palabra! tendras la guia por ahi de IUSACELL, gracias

123456&
08-24-2012, 08:18 AM
viejo te tomo la palabra! tendras la guia por ahi de IUSACELL, gracias

I recommend to use a translator, if you don't know how to write English.
Te recomiendo que uses un traductor, si no sabes escribir en Ingles.

djonee
08-25-2012, 03:23 AM
sure I do! sorry about that, I was wondering if u guys have any IUSACELL guide posted somewhere I just cant make this phone run,,I've tried like 10 times doing step by step and it wont work , i just want to know what i'm doin'wrong,,,thnx

rich hathaway
08-25-2012, 11:08 AM
if you purchased the tool you can get live support at skype,send us a contact request at iPhoneCDMATool.com

kingmanta12
08-25-2012, 07:21 PM
if you purchased the tool you can get live support at skype,send us a contact request at iPhoneCDMATool.com

I have the tool and all the requirement to go with it, my problem is that i cant seem to get a PRL for my country's network.. What do i do? Advice

rich hathaway
08-25-2012, 09:09 PM
get on skype and one of us will send it to you. i would post it now but i dont have it here with me. if i remember this monday i will throw it up for you here.

kingmanta12
08-25-2012, 10:41 PM
get on skype and one of us will send it to you. i would post it now but i dont have it here with me. if i remember this monday i will throw it up for you here.

Just created a skype account and have added iPhoneCDMATool.com ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) the name is King Manta (kingmanta12) accept my request.

ydiddy
08-28-2012, 09:33 PM
Friend you need prl 330 or 350. We have it. Come on skype support and me or rich will give it to you.

Thanks!

kingmanta12
09-03-2012, 08:38 PM
I have the 3g expresso plr file like you told me to get.. Am on skype and no one is reolying to my massages. WHY?

whitey10tc
09-03-2012, 09:41 PM
I have the 3g expresso plr file like you told me to get.. Am on skype and no one is reolying to my massages. WHY?Just an idea, it's a Holiday in the US so everyone's partying.

ydiddy
09-04-2012, 10:55 AM
Friend this is ydiddy the one who has been helping you on support. As I have told you, which you know, the prl you have is NOT 3g. The prl wont even get expresso service. I have told you many times you have to get the correct prl. And many times I have told you need to ask your carrier expresso for the correct prl. As whitey told you, yesterday was a holiday in the states but I still came on support and helped you for 2 hrs. I have spent MANY hrs trying to help you solve your problem. Both rich and I. And we both have told you, you need the CORRECT prl. Please get the correct prl and you will have no problems. Again thank you for your business and support! But to make our jobs easier, please have the correct prl and carrier settings.

Thanks!

ydiddy

giddeldan
11-30-2012, 05:36 PM
i just cant get iMessage / FaceTime working with Iusacell. Anybody got it?

rich hathaway
11-30-2012, 06:05 PM
they are not supported by your carrier

alasquebrada
02-12-2013, 02:25 PM
Hola Konnan,solo una pregunta tengo un iphone 4 cdma de verizon con JB unthetered
funcionando con voz y sms en iusacell,pero quiero ponerle la config de datos 3g,y estoy dispuesto a pagar el servicio de cdma tool,pero creo que los que ya actualizamos a 6.1 no nos permite entrar al gestor y nos da el error de usb port error,crees que haya una solucion para esta falla?Saludos desde Monterrey

konnan
02-12-2013, 10:32 PM
YA estan trabajando en eso ellos , solo es cuestion de dias que quede listo... pero no hay problema...

rich hathaway
02-13-2013, 01:10 AM
Hola Konnan,solo una pregunta tengo un iphone 4 cdma de verizon con JB unthetered
funcionando con voz y sms en iusacell,pero quiero ponerle la config de datos 3g,y estoy dispuesto a pagar el servicio de cdma tool,pero creo que los que ya actualizamos a 6.1 no nos permite entrar al gestor y nos da el error de usb port error,crees que haya una solucion para esta falla?Saludos desde Monterrey

YA estan trabajando en eso ellos , solo es cuestion de dias que quede listo... pero no hay problema...

chicos por favor incluya su mensaje en Inglés solamente, use un traductor si es necesario, y alguien va a responder a su mensaje. gracias.

guys please post in english only,use a translator if you need to,and someone will answer your post. thank you.

lalousuma
09-09-2013, 12:04 PM
Hello to all,
My name is Eduardo, you can call me Lalo. I've been trying to buy a license in order to use your cdma tool and get full data on my sister's iPhone 4.
I recently (last friday 09/06) created an account in PayPal and when I tried to purchase this license, I get this message: "This recipient does not accept payments from PayPal accounts outside the U.S."
I wonder if there is a way to achive this from Mexico.
Thank you in advance!!

rich hathaway
09-09-2013, 01:11 PM
yes i can enable it for you but you will need to get on skype and let me know when you want to make pmnt because i cant leave it enabled for long.

lalousuma
09-21-2013, 06:35 PM
yes i can enable it for you but you will need to get on skype and let me know when you want to make pmnt because i cant leave it enabled for long.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
I'll be very attentive to your response and thank you again..

lalousuma
09-30-2013, 09:10 AM
Hi there,
Hoping that you all be ok, I write to salute you and ask you if you can enable your paypal account so I can buy the requested license of the cdma tool.
Thanks again!

rich hathaway
09-30-2013, 10:30 AM
yes i can,what is your skype name? I will contact you when you leave it for me.

lalousuma
09-30-2013, 02:23 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Thank you...