PDA

View Full Version : Flashing, Unlocking, Whatever-Ing AX265 Banter

Sebaslegrand
08-07-2012, 12:31 AM
Hey guys!

I'm new to this place and I have no clue what I am looking for, if it's even possible or if this is even in the right section... Please bare with me, I'm willing to learn :smile-new:
I have this phone with me, the LG Banter AX265. One of the chips on it went bad and I remembered I had bought an extra phone because I really liked it. I got the new phone out recently but I realized I had changed carriers and now I need to unlock this phone in order to use it with my current carrier...

I've done research on this ALL frickin' day and you guys are my last hope. Is there any WAY possible to make this phone work with another carrier without having to dish out 50 dollars for the unlock from the carrier?

I have my old phone that I can plug in and I have CDMA Workshop, now if there was any way I could extract the firmware from that old one and put it on my new one, or something along those lines, I could do that! Or if I could unlock the new phone with the ESN, or if anyone can provide me with an unlock code and instructions, I'll do anything! I'll even pay a reasonable amount for an unlock code via Paypal if that was needed.

If anyone can help me, here is my ESN #

********************** edited,
Thank you!!

123456&
08-07-2012, 07:54 AM
I have edited your post please don't put an esn/or meid like that some one can copy and use it.
also that phone is cdma not gsm, cdma phones like that model can not be unlocked.
What you can do is flash that phone if you know the setting from your carrier.