PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hey Peoples

jimmy p
08-06-2012, 10:33 AM
Well what do I say...... I am here for some education. I did a 22 year career as a professional car stereo installer/shop owner. I've done some CRAZY stuff in the 12volt world. The shop I worked at was a pioneer in the mid 90's for breaking the 160db barrier in SPL. Another installer and I built a GMC Jimmy in the late 90's that was and still is the only vehicle in the world to win in both sound quality and sound quality plus in a USAC World Finals Event. I've built $50K stereo systems in $250,000 boats. BUT, that is all behind me now and here I am. Im in my 40's going back to college to get what schooling I need to be in the cellular phone world. I have owned a cell phone since the early 90's, have always been intrigued by electronics, and have a gift for numbers. SO HERE I AM. Im not one to ask questions just to ask. So WHEN I ask that Stupid newbie question, please forgive me, because I HAVE done my research (GOOGLE IS MY BEST BUDDY!). I have owned a computer since the mid 80's, Yes folks, you are talking to someone that DID OWN A TSX 80. Anyways, I'm not a blow hard know it all, I'm just here to learn as much as possible from you CDMA GODS! Thank you for everything in advance.......Take care and god bless.....

rich hathaway
08-06-2012, 11:02 AM
welcome to gurus bro.you are at the right place.

123456&
08-06-2012, 11:11 AM
Welcome aboard.