PDA

View Full Version : flashin help

skip2k5
07-27-2012, 05:44 PM
i used the method everyone uses, when goto settings>about, and click carrieir it says the prl is 3029, but the carrier name is still verizion..and on top where the servicve bars are it says extented instead of metropcs, and when i dial the *22804 it still goes the verizion programing can anyone please help thanks

marley183rd
07-27-2012, 07:48 PM
i used the method everyone uses, when goto settings>about, and click carrieir it says the prl is 3029, but the carrier name is still verizion..and on top where the servicve bars are it says extented instead of metropcs, and when i dial the *22804 it still goes the verizion programing can anyone please help thanks

what did you set your home sid to? where are you located? extended could mean you have set the wrong sid and are receiving bad coverage as a result. or you could just be in a bad coverage area. I use 6503 as my sid because that's what south florida requires. dont know if yours is the same but most likely it is. try different prl's if the sid thing doesn't pan out.

skip2k5
07-27-2012, 10:26 PM
what did you set your home sid to? where are you located? extended could mean you have set the wrong sid and are receiving bad coverage as a result. or you could just be in a bad coverage area. I use 6503 as my sid because that's what south florida requires. dont know if yours is the same but most likely it is. try different prl's if the sid thing doesn't pan out.

what is my home sid lol im confused now. is sid the prl?