PDA

View Full Version : Welcome peeps to the iphonecdmatool support forum!!!!

rich hathaway
07-21-2012, 10:48 AM
ok,i will put start working on a guide tonight and try to have it up by monday for launch.

feel free to post your questions (about the tool) here,start new threads or whatever.

i only ask that we keep this partiular forum about the tool only,questions regarding how to jailbreak and other general iphone "stuff" belong in one of the regular iphone sections. so not to clutter up this support forum and keep its information easy to find.

having said that...ENJOY AND HAVE FUN HERE!!

[EDIT:]
ALSO I HAVE A PARTNER ON THIS ENDEAVOR," pdiddy" is in my partner and will also be here for suppoort,he is a good dude.and no i dont mean puff daddy..lol

this should be interesting.....

chizzy500
07-22-2012, 05:16 PM
will this version support meid repair?

rich hathaway
07-22-2012, 05:20 PM
it will be possible,but unless you are savy you will need help to get it done.i will in the comming days write a guide for it,only for the country's it is legal in.

ezeuba
08-11-2012, 05:37 AM
Good day. I sent you an email about paypal restrictions in my country. I need to pay for this service and want to know if there is any other way I can pay with a mastercard. Thanks.

rich hathaway
08-11-2012, 09:06 AM
you can use google checkout

ezeuba
08-11-2012, 10:44 AM
you can use google checkout
How do I go about that? Seeing that the 'Buy Now' button goes to paypal only. I do not see another payment option on the page. Please clarify. Thanks.

ezeuba
08-14-2012, 11:14 PM
How do I go about that? Seeing that the 'Buy Now' button goes to paypal only. I do not see another payment option on the page. Please clarify. Thanks.

I have an iphone I need to flash today. Need help with payment please. Still waiting for answer to the google checkout question.
Thanks.

rich hathaway
08-14-2012, 11:37 PM
we can send you a invoice if you pm me your info.

ezeuba
08-15-2012, 01:56 AM
we can send you a invoice if you pm me your info.

Please kindly specify the info you need from me and how this is supposed to work. I would also ask that if possible you could make the process easier for those without paypal so I wouldn't have to bother you much next time. Thanks.

dakirbyguy06
08-16-2012, 06:37 AM
Hi, I don't if its me or what but for some reason when i click on the prl write button, no prl list comes out. Plus that guide is a bit confusing, what happens if the info is correct when the device is read? And should i change the 1x pass and 3x pass? Can you please help...

ezeuba
08-16-2012, 02:40 PM
Hi, I don't if its me or what but for some reason when i click on the prl write button, no prl list comes out. Plus that guide is a bit confusing, what happens if the info is correct when the device is read? And should i change the 1x pass and 3x pass? Can you please help...
If you have used any other CDMA flashing software like QPST, DFS, CDMAWS you'll realise this one is a walk in the park. Where these other ones ask for so many other info which is beyond the scope of an average flasher, this one is super easy, if you are conversant with CDMA phone flashing. Check that you have the basic parameters for flashing: the SID/NID of the network you are flashing to, the prl of the network, the MCC(Mobile Country Code) and MNC(Mobile Network Code) for the network, your own MDN, MIN, IMSI, etc. with these basic info you are good to go. It's super easy. Let us know if you have issues again.
Cheers...

dakirbyguy06
08-16-2012, 02:53 PM
Honestly, I don't I'm completley new at this. I was trying to find the prl for my area on here but nothing comes out. I tried one of the prl list from the cricket bundle but ive had no luck. I would greatly appreciate some help, i purchased the bind and i don't wanna have to go to a local retailer and spend another 100 for them to flash it :(

ezeuba
08-16-2012, 03:08 PM
Honestly, I don't I'm completley new at this. I was trying to find the prl for my area on here but nothing comes out. I tried one of the prl list from the cricket bundle but ive had no luck. I would greatly appreciate some help, i purchased the bind and i don't wanna have to go to a local retailer and spend another 100 for them to flash it :(

I don't live in the USA but in any case Google is your best friend. Run a search on Google for prl for your area (prl cricket san francisco, for example). I'm certain your problem will be solved.

rich hathaway
08-16-2012, 04:01 PM
bro what area are you from/ i will send you a prl and sid,your nid is 65535 by default so dont mess with that, and your mcc and mnc is the first 5 digits of the imsi and if you are n the usa then leave it 31000 then simply make the last 10 digits your min so it will read 31000 then your min will follow so you will have a total of 15 digits there. if you have troubles bro go to skype for live support

dakirbyguy06
08-16-2012, 04:25 PM
I live in the El Paso, Tx area. Thank you Rich, help coming from you is awesome. I know the tool is awesome, too bad im a noob at this.

rich hathaway
08-16-2012, 06:12 PM
ok use 4485 for the sid and 35527.prl should work fine.it is posted in the forum in the cricket prl section

dakirbyguy06
08-16-2012, 11:20 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Thank Rich for all your help so far.

rich hathaway
08-17-2012, 03:07 PM
35527ckt.prl ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

there you go,and yes this replaces dfs

peterleeusa
08-17-2012, 06:57 PM
Hi, Rich,

Flashed my Sprint iPhone 4 with your iPhoneCDMAtool to work on Page Plus, phone calls and messaging work ok, but couldn't get data woking, can you send my the info regardging 1xUser and 3gUser, and page Plus PRL?

Thank you !

dakirbyguy06
08-18-2012, 12:15 AM
Thank You soooo much bro, so i finally got everything to work except for data. And I'm a litte stuck. So Ima break it down for you.
My IMSI is correct
SID: 4485
NID: 65535
AKEY: okay do i use the akey calc or do i leave it as it first read?
1xpass: cricket ( without the hex box checked)
3xuser: same as above
3xpass: cricket ( without the hex box checked)

I wrote the prl you gave me and i also loaded the carrier bundle...

The progress is slow but getting there bro, with your help of course. Please continue to help me, I have alot of people that want to do business, cuz out here there's very few people that can do it and do it right.

captainkirks
08-18-2012, 05:10 PM
Thank You soooo much bro, so i finally got everything to work except for data. And I'm a litte stuck. So Ima break it down for you.
My IMSI is correct
SID: 4485
NID: 65535
AKEY: okay do i use the akey calc or do i leave it as it first read?
1xpass: cricket ( without the hex box checked)
3xuser: same as above
3xpass: cricket ( without the hex box checked)

I wrote the prl you gave me and i also loaded the carrier bundle...

The progress is slow but getting there bro, with your help of course. Please continue to help me, I have alot of people that want to do business, cuz out here there's very few people that can do it and do it right.

Go to settings about, network and make sure cellular data roaming is turn on.

rich hathaway
08-18-2012, 06:05 PM
use the ota now, it will correct some of your mistakes if you have some. *22804 then call also you must be on 55 dollar android plan

dakirbyguy06
08-18-2012, 11:03 PM
Yes im on the $55 plan and yes my data roaming is on. i wish i could see how one is done all the way with your cdmatool bro, man that would really help. You wanna make a video rich or what?

rich hathaway
08-19-2012, 10:31 AM
i can teamview it if you want and do it for you.

dakirbyguy06
08-19-2012, 03:16 PM
That would be awesome!!! Ill pm you my er credentials... just send me an email when your ready..

rich hathaway
08-19-2012, 04:20 PM
ok, i need to do it in the morning when i am back at the store.my web connection at home is very unstable. please hit me up on skype when your ready,it wont take only a couple mins. i am iPhoneCDMATool.com on skype. send me a contact request when your ready please.

ezeuba
08-27-2012, 11:36 AM
Quick question please. Confirm this tool works for the iphone 4s. Thanks.

jdel3113
09-03-2012, 02:37 AM
flashed myiphone but now under number it says unknown? is this normal? and we dont mess with
a- key or nvm in advanced correct? its almost 2am or i would skype you sorry....

rich hathaway
09-03-2012, 10:16 AM
well manual programming for min,mdn is enabled if you loaded any of the bundles,if you did then just dial ##777 and you can input your phone number and min.and no you dont mess with the akey,it is for advanced users only,or the nv items are the same. i am on skype now if you still need help.

mU$!c inc.
10-12-2012, 02:57 AM
@ rich hathaway does your IPHONECDMATOOL flash Verizon iPhone4S to CricKet successfully, and can an iPhone 4S MEID be added to the CricKet database and activated on the CricKet network?

jason11
10-20-2012, 05:20 PM
hello,

rich hathaway
10-20-2012, 05:40 PM
hello,

bro,listen. please do not post this in multiple places and send it via pm also. one post is sufficient.i wont answer it again here,go read the first post you made about it. i gave you instruction there.
and please read our forum rules,they can be found in my signature or on the main page.

ShaunLB84
11-05-2012, 10:24 PM
Hello everyone...Just got me an Iphone 4, wanting to flash to cricket. I have already jailbroke it. I already have a flashed phone on cricket and want to flash this one over and use it instead. Just need a good PRL for the Cincinnati, Ohio area. When I read the phone on the iPhoneCDMATool it gave me info with the Verizon persons phone number and 1x/3g user. Do I replace all the "verizon" phone numbers with my current cricket number?

rich hathaway
11-05-2012, 11:01 PM
last 10 of imsi is your min user name you have correct,for both the passwords put cricket in there,but first load the cricket bundle,then just use 35527.prl to get you on the network.must be on the android plan,after all that is done simply ota and data roaming on.

cellfonepimp
11-06-2012, 12:03 AM
4sssssssssssituationstatus?

ShaunLB84
11-06-2012, 05:38 PM
last 10 of imsi is your min user name you have correct,for both the passwords put cricket in there,but first load the cricket bundle,then just use 35527.prl to get you on the network.must be on the android plan,after all that is done simply ota and data roaming on.

I tried using the info you posted and I used the PRL file you suggested. I dont have data/talk/text on my phone. Was wondering if you could log onto skype and give me a hand please? My skype name is the same as my username on here. Thank you

luig23
12-21-2012, 11:09 AM
May I please get assistance. I just payed $75 dollars and can't get in contact with no support. I know you guys are busy. I created a skype account but it isnt sending messages (not delivered). I want to activate my binding credits to my account on the software side. It says 0 credits. I would also like assistance on flashing the phone to metro as my client is here patiently waiting. Thank you.

RICH! Let's not start talking about ripping people off! I actually tried using a different program... but I can't read a certain language and google translate sucks. Second... I wasn't aware that it binded itself. I NEVER hit the bind button after payment. Only before. I logged out then logged back in and wasnt aware that it binded. I was aware that it was greyed out but I'm apologize for not taking the 101 course for your software. I decided to go with you software because it is in fact the easiest and for the price its worth the customer support and extra carrier bundles to reduce the 5 hours of work otherwise. Please relax. I enjoy your work and help. I understand that people would try what I was accused of and in your boat I might have reacted the same way. Your well taken care of. Don't stress or frustrate yourself.

rich hathaway
12-21-2012, 12:13 PM
it always amazes me how some people can/will try to scam everytime.you know you got credit and you know you bound your device. here is the proof...

Binding Details
User Id Email Binding Time Device Id
Refreshfirstprev1nextlastDisplaying items 1 - 1 of 1
Credit's Change Log
User Id Change Type Change Change Count Change Time
1857 1--> 0-1 12/21/2012 8:26:04 AM
1857 0-->1 1 12/21/2012 8:25:38 AM

i can help you flash but i cant assist you in ripping us off,so do not try it again,it gets old,people do this daily like they think we dont see everything that they do.

shinoj
02-06-2013, 09:49 AM
hi whether tool updated with ios 6.1 commcenter patch

rich hathaway
02-06-2013, 12:14 PM
not yet,use my guide for manual patch for now,the will be updated after we fix the problems the evasi0n jailbreak creates for us.

shinoj
03-03-2013, 08:53 AM
Hi ,
my verizon iphone 4 cdma flashed to reliance india
I updated to ios 6.1.2 and done evasi0n untethered jailbreak
installed openSSH and ldid
but when using tool it giving an error USB to port error
Please rectify it

rich hathaway
03-03-2013, 10:58 AM
this has been posted for a couple weeks now [Only registered and activated users can see links]

the update that supports evasi0n should be released tomorrow or tuesday

it would have taken less time for you to look than make that post,but its ok,there you go.

eripey
08-08-2013, 07:38 PM
Okay, I have a Sprint Iphone 4 laying around and thinking about replacing a phone I already have with Boost Mobile. One weird thing is in the general/about the phone says Sprint 14.0 and then I look up the meid number it says it's for Verizon, so that part I am confused.

Okay, I still not sure where to learn more about the tool, I been reading the threads. Do I need to Pm Richard? I just wanted to double check that it will work for Boost Mobile. Right now the iphone has 6.1.3, will this work?

Once the phone is programmed, will it still work when the new IOS 7 comes out or does it need to be programmed again?

Thanks.

rich hathaway
08-09-2013, 11:07 AM
Okay, I have a Sprint Iphone 4 laying around and thinking about replacing a phone I already have with Boost Mobile. One weird thing is in the general/about the phone says Sprint 14.0 and then I look up the meid number it says it's for Verizon, so that part I am confused.

Okay, I still not sure where to learn more about the tool, I been reading the threads. Do I need to Pm Richard? I just wanted to double check that it will work for Boost Mobile. Right now the iphone has 6.1.3, will this work?

Once the phone is programmed, will it still work when the new IOS 7 comes out or does it need to be programmed again?

Thanks.

we support all os's,but for boost you will need to know how to change your meid or wait for new tool coming soon

eripey
08-09-2013, 11:27 AM
we support all os's,but for boost you will need to know how to change your meid or wait for new tool coming soon

So there is nothing out there now that will change the MEID right now? Thanks for your response.

jezzkid
11-12-2014, 08:30 PM
hello how do i get visafone prl