PDA

View Full Version : Part 1 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Pages : [1] 2

rich hathaway
07-01-2012, 04:26 PM
I wont have time to answer to many questions about it this week,as the release is in the comming day's and the finishing touches are being laid in place,but i will tell you guys this....

it will be similar to dfs only not near as complicated and the iphones port is much,much more stable than dfs. it will flash any iphone 4 or 4s as well as ipad,ipad2,and soon ipad3.with the exception of the sprint 4s like i said it is still giving troubles,but should be resolved in the comming week.

this will be a much less complicated tool than dfs,all you will need to do input your min,mdn,and sid,it will patch commcenter load a custom bundle and have you flashed with working 3g mms and facetime in about 3 mins.it will not be free,but it will be cheaper than dfs and your money will be spent without problems of a over complicated tool that you have to be a tech to use.and it will support paypal,yes no more paypr*global and never getting your credits,this will be instant credit.

and best of all it will have a gaurantee'd "clean cricket activation" button.that is news in its-self,so no more worry'n about getting it on the network its gauranteed to be activatable.
i will be posting some screenshots and a release date this week.look for it here.

Akkasca
07-02-2012, 12:47 PM
what are we talking price wise ? can i preorder this great software ? Unlimited account ? do we pay per flash ?

newbaby4ever
07-02-2012, 01:48 PM
gotta love this

rich hathaway
07-02-2012, 05:47 PM
the cost to use the tool is still be decided,it will probly be for single flash use somewhere between 50 and 75 bucks.we will also have packages at discounted rates.

i will put up a screenshot of it probly tomorrow.were just days away from release.

cbernardo13
07-03-2012, 12:28 AM
Rich,

What about MetroPCS? Anything in the works?

rich hathaway
07-03-2012, 12:45 AM
yes,we are making support for most major carriers,metro pcs included,however all carriers will not be ready upon launch,there will be updates probly weekly for a while.our goal is to be global so the U.S. as well as African and other overseas carriers however obviously testing the bundles for these carriers will be difficult,i will start a support thread upon release to deal with carrier related as well as tool related questions.

captainkirks
07-03-2012, 02:00 AM
Just spent $200 on 2 flashes today so looking forward to the savings but more the stable com.

chizzy500
07-03-2012, 02:38 AM
thnx man this should save a couple of bucks for most of us.....in case u need tester am all hands on deck...
PS: am already flashed with dfs to a nigerian carrier(starcomms)

rich hathaway
07-03-2012, 09:09 AM
thnx man this should save a couple of bucks for most of us.....in case u need tester am all hands on deck...
PS: am already flashed with dfs to a nigerian carrier(starcomms)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

also if you can get me a logo for starcomms i will include it for a nice look.it doesnt have to be a finished logo,i will add transperancies or whatever is needed.thanks.

so this is kinda a call out for anyone on a cdma carrier that allows flashed phones to hel us get this product adjusted for your carrier.

chizzy500
07-03-2012, 12:56 PM
No problem I'll PM u with all the details ASAP .....thx

rich hathaway
07-04-2012, 09:25 AM
ok sounds good,i still need someone from ntelos,and some overseas markets to help me and send me there carrier settings to get them added to the program.

captainkirks
07-04-2012, 10:47 AM
Do you have a time frame for cricket release. Have 4s that been sitting around.

yanky1586
07-04-2012, 11:47 AM
Hey Rich

I can provide the info for Reliance & Tata Indian Cdma carriers.

Just PM me the details that u require...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

rich hathaway
07-04-2012, 12:37 PM
@kirk- yes the main focus of the tool will be cricket and metro,right now for 4s it supports iphone4s (verizon),the sprint 4s is almost complete,but is different form vzw and requires much more work,hope to have it ready next week.

@yanky-i will hit your pm with details,and appriciate the help.

i still need ntelos and other smaller carriers for anyone that wants to help. thanks again guys for supporting this project.

superkefei
07-04-2012, 01:59 PM
very interesting.

two questions:
1. is the price for one flash? or it is for one phone (multiple flash with the same phone)?
2. just curious, is the software team you work with from oversea? because i am working with a group ppl that is coming out with something similar.

thanks rich~

rich hathaway
07-05-2012, 10:39 AM
it is for multiple flash on one phone.

release for version one i am hoping to be ready this weekend,not all features will work with the first version but should be iphone 4 (verizon or sprint) as well as iphone 4s (verizon only)

sprint 4s will be in the next release that should follow in a week

markymark805
07-05-2012, 12:46 PM
Any plans to make it be able to work for Striaght Talk ??

marley183rd
07-05-2012, 02:17 PM
I wont have time to answer to many questions about it this week,as the release is in the comming day's and the finishing touches are being laid in place,but i will tell you guys this....

it will be similar to dfs only not near as complicated and the iphones port is much,much more stable than dfs. it will flash any iphone 4 or 4s as well as ipad,ipad2,and soon ipad3.with the exception of the sprint 4s like i said it is still giving troubles,but should be resolved in the comming week.

this will be a much less complicated tool than dfs,all you will need to do input your min,mdn,and sid,it will patch commcenter load a custom bundle and have you flashed with working 3g mms and facetime in about 3 mins.it will not be free,but it will be cheaper than dfs and your money will be spent without problems of a over complicated tool that you have to be a tech to use.and it will support paypal,yes no more paypr*global and never getting your credits,this will be instant credit.

and best of all it will have a gaurantee'd "clean cricket activation" button.that is news in its-self,so no more worry'n about getting it on the network its gauranteed to be activatable.
i will be posting some screenshots and a release date this week.look for it here.

nice to see you're almost up and running rich. can't wait. lol

rich hathaway
07-05-2012, 04:36 PM
yes for straight talk,i will build a bundle for st

gabiko
07-05-2012, 06:22 PM
Paypr** has messed up fins for DFS and I'm more than willing to help with required details for starcomms in Nigeria.(Had my funds in holding for more than 2 weeks running due to Paypr**'s errors) Iphone stilll locked like a jailbird

TUAN1163
07-05-2012, 08:11 PM
@Rich, hey i have a question for you. You were the first one to fully flash an iphone to cricket without these software. How did you do it? and why won't you sell us your idea. Thanks

ydiddy
07-05-2012, 08:26 PM
Hey Rich can I be your tester for MetroPCS? lmao!

kuchi
07-05-2012, 08:42 PM

release for version one i am hoping to be ready this weekend,not all features will work with the first version but should be iphone 4 (verizon or sprint) as well as iphone 4s (verizon only)

Rich, can you repair #s with this flash or this flash is just to get 3g working? if you can, can you please make a bundle for boost also.

thanks

Mikejones396
07-06-2012, 02:28 PM

hey rich, if i was to buy that software from you guys and then i get a verizon iphone 4s, can use that program to flash prl, write mdn and min and also get 3g and mms working right away???

rich hathaway
07-06-2012, 03:32 PM
yes you can flash with full web working,but i dont know what carrier you have so mms may or may not be available in a pre-made bundle.but mms should work with any carrier with a few adjustments.we will have a support thread here in gurus for it that i will start right before release.

crowngadget
07-06-2012, 08:28 PM

Mikejones396
07-06-2012, 08:28 PM
yes you can flash with full web working,but i dont know what carrier you have so mms may or may not be available in a pre-made bundle.but mms should work with any carrier with a few adjustments.we will have a support thread here in gurus for it that i will start right before release.

Oops..sorry, im actually flashing it to metro pcs. I hope you know its for the Iphone 4S "NOT" the regular iphone 4. the reason i said that is because metro pcs independent dealers around my area (sacramento, ca) cant flash the 4s but they can on the 4 so im just verifying it.

rich hathaway
07-06-2012, 08:47 PM
the first release will suport iphone 4 any cdma,iphone 4s (verizon only) and ipad2,the second release probly in a week will add sprint 4s and hopefully ipad3

elcidroyale
07-09-2012, 02:26 AM
Why won't this work for the Sprint 4s? Is there an eta on when your program will support the 4s? Is there any program right now that will allow me to flash/ program my Sprint iphone 4s (to Virgin)?

rich hathaway
07-09-2012, 10:29 AM
the version 2 will support sprint4s,it was addressed is in this thread already.the sprint one is almost done,be patient,no one is able to flash sprint4s yet,this tool will be the first.hope fully sprint 4s will be ready about this time next week.

kuchi
07-09-2012, 02:11 PM
When are you releasing this tool? Been waiting and really need it. Also, can you repair no.s with this tool?

rich hathaway
07-09-2012, 02:34 PM
what do you mean by no.s ? i am shooting for release later today,the api for paypal is not working yet,so we cant release until people have a way to pay.but it is being worked on.

elcidroyale
07-09-2012, 03:02 PM
In regards to the 4s and Sprint, will this program work to flash to Virgin Mobile or Cricket only?

luig23
07-09-2012, 03:17 PM
Okay! I noticed from reading different sections on this forum that you easily are annoyed by illiterate, incoherent questions. I've mustered enough curiosity and decided the will of the people far outseeds the will of the source. Im sure many people have this same question so please answer appropriately. Is this service just to flash the iphones (we still need to find our own ways to put esn/meid on respective servers) or does it also puts the esn/meid into the respective companies servers (one step and we're done).

Mikejones396
07-09-2012, 04:46 PM
what do you mean by no.s ? i am shooting for release later today,the api for paypal is not working yet,so we cant release until people have a way to pay.but it is being worked on.
Damn...I just can't wait man. Ready to get that tool

I need to know exactly how much would it cost???

kuchi
07-09-2012, 08:38 PM

I was trying to say if we can repair iphone meid with this tool?

rich hathaway
07-09-2012, 10:15 PM
ok guys...as you know this is a very touchy subject,also it is not only against forum rules to discuss in the public section it is illegal. having said that i will answer this question as i am not supply'n anyone with knowledge on how to do it.

the tool does have the capability of write/re-write meid,there i said it..lol. BUT,and this is a BIG BUT.

IT WAS ONLY PUT THERE BECAUSE IT IS A "WORLD" TOOL PERIOD.

this is ment to be used in every country and will have bundles for africa,indonesia,U.S.A,ussr,and many other country's c arriers where "fooling" with meids is legal,as well as many refurbishing companies will buy and use it and need the ability to clean up that part of the phone.

so,while it has the ability,it also takes a bit of knowledge to use it and end up with a working phone when done.

i will post a guide on how to use that part of it,somewhere.i am not sure where yet.

we will have a disclaimer stating that it is up to you to check the legality of this in your own country/city/state/or whatever. now what you all do in your homes/stores is none of my biz. there will be no auto feature to re=write meids,there is no way around leaving my neck out by doing that.so it will be a manual proccess.

captainkirks
07-10-2012, 12:08 AM
I am shooting for release later today,the api for paypal is not working yet,so we cant release until people have a way to pay.but it is being worked on.

How about IOU? lol

yanky1586
07-10-2012, 12:22 AM
ok guys...as you know this is a very touchy subject,also it is not only against forum rules to discuss in the public section it is illegal. having said that i will answer this question as i am not supply'n anyone with knowledge on how to do it.

the tool does have the capability of write/re-write meid,there i said it..lol. BUT,and this is a BIG BUT.

IT WAS ONLY PUT THERE BECAUSE IT IS A "WORLD" TOOL PERIOD.

this is ment to be used in every country and will have bundles for africa,indonesia,U.S.A,ussr,and many other country's c arriers where "fooling" with meids is legal,as well as many refurbishing companies will buy and use it and need the ability to clean up that part of the phone.

so,while it has the ability,it also takes a bit of knowledge to use it and end up with a working phone when done.

i will post a guide on how to use that part of it,somewhere.i am not sure where yet.

we will have a disclaimer stating that it is up to you to check the legality of this in your own country/city/state/or whatever. now what you all do in your homes/stores is none of my biz. there will be no auto feature to re=write meids,there is no way around leaving my neck out by doing that.so it will be a manual proccess.

Thats gr8 news.....when r u gonna launch it man...

gabiko
07-10-2012, 02:07 PM
My main question goes thus.How do we with restrictions on paypal acct get 2 make payments? The more reason why DFS has failed on my part, wif d wire transfer method that ends up with my having to pay up to twice the original cost of the tool abt $150 (Plus transfer charges et al)

whitey10tc
07-10-2012, 04:05 PM
My main question goes thus.How do we with restrictions on paypal acct get 2 make payments? The more reason why DFS has failed on my part, wif d wire transfer method that ends up with my having to pay up to twice the original cost of the tool abt $150 (Plus transfer charges et al)Use paypal and instead of using an account choose to use a CC# and use a prepaid vanilla visa card. (enter fictitious name address, a good email and a phone # not associated with paypal) Works everytime for my wife.

tigran80
07-10-2012, 04:30 PM
Rich,

post the screenshot show how the software looks.

rich hathaway
07-10-2012, 04:49 PM
i am looking into an alternative payment method as well.but we will have bigger packages available to which you can send a one time pmnt and avoid fees from several smaller pmnts,please remember this is a new tool,and kind of a trial run,so as we see changes that need to be made,we will make them.

captainkirks
07-10-2012, 11:42 PM
Rich,

post the screenshot show how the software looks.

or a video. I got some 4s verizon I would love to sell finally.

hondakorn
07-11-2012, 10:00 AM
Def cant wait for this....woot

luig23
07-11-2012, 01:18 PM
Okay! I noticed from reading different sections on this forum that you easily are annoyed by illiterate, incoherent questions. I've mustered enough curiosity and decided the will of the people far outseeds the will of the source. Im sure many people have this same question so please answer appropriately. Is this service just to flash the iphones (we still need to find our own ways to put esn/meid on respective servers) or does it also puts the esn/meid into the respective companies servers (one step and we're done).

May you please answer this question so that I could know if i need to wait or find an alternative. I am currently able to flash the iphones myself with 3g and mms using patched comm center. I have a Viphone 4g with the 611 metro operator. Im aware that the next step is the add the esn/meid to metro servers somehow but I cant find a reliable source. Will this program do it for me or is this strictly only flashing prl's and where legal meid altering. I imagine that you can (where legal) alter the meid of the iphone to one already on metro and it should work that way. I know you can't talk about it but say that im in a situation or location where its legal. Answer as much as possible. The hype you building up is amazing but I don't wanna wait for an uncertain period of time in anticipation for something I already did.

luig23
07-11-2012, 01:55 PM
Sorry to bug you rich. You answered my questions on a different forums. I see how busy you are now. It was genius of you to include the meid repair with the flashing in a stand alone app. This will be extremely useful. Thanks again.

whitey10tc
07-11-2012, 02:21 PM
May you please answer this question so that I could know if i need to wait or find an alternative. I am currently able to flash the iphones myself with 3g and mms using patched comm center. I have a Viphone 4g with the 611 metro operator. Im aware that the next step is the add the esn/meid to metro servers somehow but I cant find a reliable source. Will this program do it for me or is this strictly only flashing prl's and where legal meid altering. I imagine that you can (where legal) alter the meid of the iphone to one already on metro and it should work that way. I know you can't talk about it but say that im in a situation or location where its legal. Answer as much as possible. The hype you building up is amazing but I don't wanna wait for an uncertain period of time in anticipation for something I already did.I can try to answer this in part. To get the MEID into Metro's system you need a dealer to do it, and it's tough because in some areas Metro has eliminated Hudini.
Now if you're in an area that allows MEID repair legally, you won't have Metro service because Metro is a US carrier and clo ning is illegal in every state of the USA.

The program Rich is releasing will do a full flash to select carriers, so no it's not just for PRL and MEID.

Rich can correct me if I'm wrong!

Hawgman
07-11-2012, 03:21 PM
Thanks for all the info, I read this thread and did not see if you referenced if you will have a bundle for Boost Mobile. I know you have been busy with this and thanks for your time.

kuchi
07-11-2012, 04:00 PM
+1 on boost bundle

rich hathaway
07-11-2012, 09:36 PM
Thanks for all the info, I read this thread and did not see if you referenced if you will have a bundle for Boost Mobile. I know you have been busy with this and thanks for your time.

yes i will make a boost bundle,i hav'nt started on one yet,but i will get to it. just finished a metro for the sprint iphone bundle today,(mms was a real pain on the sprint one) but i made a fresh new metro logo for you metro guys,who knows maybe metro will change to it (lmao) any way here is a screeny of the metro with the logos.

[Only registered and activated users can see links][

marley183rd
07-11-2012, 10:47 PM
You sir are cdma royalty rich... lol. I wish i was even near that level. I am a rapid learner though and between you, ------------, dex, whitey10c, and the rest of the mafia(sorry if I cant produce every member's name right now. My short term mem is fried. "cough cough hint hint") I have gained so much knowledge. Thank you guys. hard work never goes unappreciated over here.

rich hathaway
07-11-2012, 11:08 PM
thanks for the kind words,but just to set the record straight,i am not cricket mafia,my freinds are but i am not. the mafia is kinda what it is.no more peeps are gettin in,the don kinda retired.

luig23
07-12-2012, 12:19 AM
I can try to answer this in part. To get the MEID into Metro's system you need a dealer to do it, and it's tough because in some areas Metro has eliminated Hudini.
Now if you're in an area that allows MEID repair legally, you won't have Metro service because Metro is a US carrier and clo ning is illegal in every state of the USA.

The program Rich is releasing will do a full flash to select carriers, so no it's not just for PRL and MEID.

Rich can correct me if I'm wrong!

You're right for the most part but my question was if it puts the number on the metro or boost server. I got my answer on howard forums from rich. He said it dosn't. And you're probably right about the metro only u.s.a. thing. But it dosn't go the same for boost. From my understanding the only way to but the iphone on boost is through meid repair. Is there boost outside of u.s. Or could i use the siphone sprint cdma and there number since sprint is boost? I want a iphone on boost. Is it possible in u.s.a? I already have a metro viphone.

tigran80
07-12-2012, 04:40 AM
Rich,
Good luck with your new project.
I'd like to stress very important thing. Please invest as much time and money as required to make secured and protected software. Cracked "iPhone flasher" will ruin all business.

rich hathaway
07-12-2012, 10:34 AM
this program is uncrackable

konnan
07-12-2012, 11:29 AM
good morning Rich !!! when are you gonna release it... how about mexican carrier!! iusacell/unefon!!!! thanks

ArkieKDealer
07-12-2012, 02:46 PM
Rich...I'd be willing to test if still needed.

marley183rd
07-12-2012, 02:50 PM
thanks for the kind words,but just to set the record straight,i am not cricket mafia,my freinds are but i am not. the mafia is kinda what it is.no more peeps are gettin in,the don kinda retired.

Tha's cool and all rich, but my point stands. you are cdma royalty regardless of being cdma la costra nostra or not lol. Keep up all that genius work you are providing for the community. I'm just ecstatic about being a part of this moving progress. Do you remember being up and coming? well that's me at this point and i appreciate all the help you and all the other guys have provided me. You may look at it as something small but it means everything to me beacuse this is my only source of income to feed my family and would not be possible without guys like you and bigwill. dont forget the mafia of course. you guys have my undying respect and cooperation bro.

cellfonepimp
07-12-2012, 07:23 PM
Not a single mention about Revol support. Will you finally be including Revol as a carrier Rich?

marley183rd
07-12-2012, 08:03 PM
Not a single mention about Revol support. Will you finally be including Revol as a carrier Rich?

do you recognize that there is a much more friendly and efficient way to ask for rich's help? you seem sort of rude bro to be asking or anyone's help at this point. your aggression shows in your request. I'm sure you read that this is aimed at being a worldwide solution. Patience is key friend.

rich hathaway
07-12-2012, 09:26 PM
yes,this tool will flash to any carrier,if you know the user name,password,min,mdn,sid. but as for the automated part,i can/will make a revol bundle,the problem is i am not familier with there requirements for network access.so if you read the around a bit i am asking for your and others help to get bundles made for all/any carriers that ip will work on.i will require someone to test for me that has a working phone in that market and some specific carrier information.but please be patient i cant make bundles for all in flash,it is gonna take some time. yesterday i made about 20 bundles for a carrier before we were done,and it still needs a little work,so it is a trial and error proccess.

sorry for the delay on release guys,it seems like last minute issues are killing us.we are still having paypal issues as well as ip resolution issues.but we are working hard on getting everything ironed out.it wont be much longer.

Mikejones396
07-12-2012, 09:56 PM
yes,this tool will flash to any carrier,if you know the user name,password,min,mdn,sid. but as for the automated part,i can/will make a revol bundle,the problem is i am not familier with there requirements for network access.so if you read the around a bit i am asking for your and others help to get bundles made for all/any carriers that ip will work on.i will require someone to test for me that has a working phone in that market and some specific carrier information.but please be patient i cant make bundles for all in flash,it is gonna take some time. yesterday i made about 20 bundles for a carrier before we were done,and it still needs a little work,so it is a trial and error proccess.

sorry for the delay on release guys,it seems like last minute issues are killing us.we are still having paypal issues as well as ip resolution issues.but we are working hard on getting everything ironed out.it wont be much longer.

We all appreciate your help in doing this. Please take your time(speaking for myself) in doing this because I know you done a lot to contribute to this tool. Don't listen to them people that are rushing you, do what you have to do and !!!F**K!!! Them haters...

smartmazila
07-13-2012, 06:23 AM
waiting for it but :) one problem is that there is many countries where isn't possible paypal service & ppl have just visa or amex cards. for example in my country :(

rich hathaway
07-13-2012, 10:34 AM
i will set up for straight mc/visa as well

smartmazila
07-13-2012, 12:17 PM
i will set up for straight mc/visa as well

thanks for fast response.
I cant find info about release date & cost. is it already clear or future plans?

Hawgman
07-13-2012, 12:28 PM
I would be happy to help with testing. I am using Boost so I could help with that. Let me know if you can use me. I will keep watching and reading until you are ready,again I appreciate all your hard work. Thanks

rich hathaway
07-13-2012, 01:19 PM
for boost,that is a very touchy because to get it on there it would require changing the meid.so that is nothing that will be discussed in the public part of the forum.and i am in a boost market so i can test that carrier myself.while i appriciate the offer there is alot of liability that goes with that carrier. so i guess what i am saying is that while i will make a boost bundle and implement it into the tool,the changing of any meid will need to be done without my assistance.

i need the help with carriers outside of my market that i dont have access to. i have access to cricket,pageplus,boost,metro.

hondakorn
07-13-2012, 01:23 PM
is your method of connecting to the iPhone something that will survive an os update or is it too early to tell?

rich hathaway
07-13-2012, 01:27 PM
os update is fine,but a new model may require some work.

chizzy500
07-13-2012, 02:00 PM
i guess we are hoping for a release today?

konnan
07-13-2012, 02:09 PM
Rich: if you need help with mexican carriers , just let me know....

rich hathaway
07-13-2012, 02:53 PM
yes i do need mex carriers,pm me please

smartmazila
07-13-2012, 04:57 PM
in my country (2000000 ppl) is just one CDMA carrier & I've all parameters to program nam+evdo. if I can help u r welcome.

rich hathaway
07-13-2012, 07:05 PM
well ok,what country and carrier do you speak of ?

ydiddy
07-13-2012, 08:11 PM
The software should be ready for release by Monday! The dream team was assembled and the world will see the results VERY soon!

yd

p.s. I see the buzz is BIIIGGG broski!

konnan
07-14-2012, 12:03 AM
Rich : I 've already sent you the information you need.. i could not attached the files in the pm ... but here is the file.... if you need something else let me know...

rich hathaway
07-14-2012, 12:42 AM
ok i will have a look thanks.

captainkirks
07-14-2012, 01:00 AM
The software should be ready for release by Monday! The dream team was assembled and the world will see the results VERY soon!

yd

p.s. I see the buzz is BIIIGGG broski!

Rich is Monday the release date. need to do my wifes verizon 4s

rich hathaway
07-14-2012, 09:41 AM
i am hoping monday we will be firing on all cylinders.my wife has a shiny new white sprint 4s she is nagging me daily to get done for her as well.

smartmazila
07-14-2012, 01:30 PM
well ok,what country and carrier do you speak of ?

plz see pm and I'll explain

rich hathaway
07-14-2012, 03:05 PM
this is for chizzy...

rich hathaway
07-14-2012, 08:23 PM
couple more carriers we have added

ydiddy
07-15-2012, 05:53 PM
Broski I got 2 youtube videos up of FULLY FLASHED SPRINT & VERIZON MetroPCS iphone4's w/WORKING MMS(sending&receiving) & Web! Im waiting until everything goes live with the tool until I post the links.

mr. 420

snipestech
07-15-2012, 06:13 PM
So when's the release tomorrow .?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Radicals
07-16-2012, 11:02 AM
Hello Rich, Would Credo support be added to this flash tool? Thanks for any answer to my question

marley183rd
07-16-2012, 11:42 AM
Hey rich. think we'll be good for launch today?

snipestech
07-16-2012, 12:08 PM
Are you launching today Rich?

snipestech
07-16-2012, 01:39 PM
Hi Rich I know you must be busy but if you need anybody to test let me know I have sprint iPhone would like to get data and MMS on

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

rich hathaway
07-16-2012, 02:18 PM
Hello Rich, Would Credo support be added to this flash tool? Thanks for any answer to my question

well if credo is a cdma carrier that allows flashed phones on there network,then yes i will make a credo bundle.but i will need someone in that market to test for me.do you have an iphone on credo? also i will need carrier info.

launch will not be today,there are still many last minute issues to contend with.but launch should be this week ,or ima die answering "when you launching pm's"

sorry for the delays guys,its comming soon.we are already launching without all the tools in place that we want,so while it will flash ip to any carrier,we will not load the bundle support or some of the other features until the version 1 has been tested for at least a week,after that we will address any know bugs or other issues we/you may experience,so watch here on gurus,i will post a new thread for support and something letting everyone know were up and running.

also i will keep posting screenys of the newer carrier bundles and there logs as i make them.

rich hathaway
07-17-2012, 10:58 AM

i am moving this thread for obvious reasons,its a clear hijack of my thread,and kinda a slap in the face to me personally.if your mms solution works and you made it then it is fine for you to post it if you wish,but do i really need to tell you other than your hijacking my thread what else is wrong with you posting this in my thread and not yer own ? your welcome to post in my thread marley,but this thread is titled "A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier"

so i will move this and the other posts in here that are off subject and create a thread of your own since you couldnt see your way to do it. i will also direct you to read the forum rules before posting again so that you are aware of what is allowed and what is not.
mis placed posts like this hijack are against forum rules and create work for our already over worked staff.

rich hathaway
07-17-2012, 11:25 AM
to my testers,i would again remind to keep my bundles to yourselves and do not leak/share them with anyone.they are the property of rich hathway and only to be used with "iphonecdmatool"

each bundle contans my coded signature inside,giving a unique identifier as to which bundle and bundle version it is,so it will tell who leaked in a very obvious way.

leaking is theft,and will not be tolerated.

sorry i gotta say that guys,its retarted i know,but neccessary, there has been countless hours of work go into this,and not for it to be spread all around the web for free.

ok nuff said. thanks for understanding,this community "ROCKS"!!!

release very soon,i promise

snipestech
07-17-2012, 11:34 AM
Totally understand
Can I get to test please.

rich hathaway
07-17-2012, 11:40 AM
test for what carrier?

hondakorn
07-17-2012, 12:01 PM
Is the M e i d option functioning in version 1? In terms of flashing, will we be paying per flash or just pay for the software?

thanks for your time.

snipestech
07-17-2012, 12:40 PM
Sprint iPhone to page plus

rokit8
07-17-2012, 01:48 PM
rich, i'll also offer testing for sprint 4s on pageplus... i've got a dealer in town who'll be willing to help.....

rich hathaway
07-17-2012, 02:03 PM
guys actually i have pp already finished and confirmed working,thank you for offering though. there are other carriers i still need to get in thhis country and others.

gadgetdaddy
07-17-2012, 11:58 PM
Do we know pricing yet? And is this for anyone or for dealers/shops/etc...?

yanky1586
07-18-2012, 12:35 AM
Rich, can I help for testing in Indian Market ???

green224
07-18-2012, 02:31 AM
Hi rich Iam a revol master dealer and IAM looking forword to using this tool I CAINT wait I also can put esn into system free for u if u would like hear is sum info from a revol phone
SW VERSION T10LGV03
SCR VERSION T10LGV03 revol
PRL VERSION 3478
BROWSER VERSION 6.2.3.8
BREW VERSION 3.1.5.145
AVR VERSION 2.36.2
HW VERSION 1.0

green224
07-18-2012, 02:40 AM
As well as I can test revol for u if u would like THANKS ALOT RICH U ARE TRULEY AMAZING PLZ PUT A DONATE LINK UP ASWELL CUZ
AFTER THIS TOOL IS OUT U WILL HABE MORE FAME THEN THE IPHONE DEV TEAM

youtashiro
07-18-2012, 03:15 AM
Hi Rich! I heard that your tool will have support for Iusacell Carrier from Mexico.. If that is true, can I beta test for that carrier please? Thank you!

rich hathaway
07-18-2012, 11:20 AM
Rich, can I help for testing in Indian Market ???

what carrier do you speak of?

@green224 i will need carrier data info and gateway info,for proxy,mmsc,username and pass mob/sip ip, and related info.if you can provide it will help me to complete the revol bundle.i made one for revol yesterday with custom logos and such,but have not tested for data,mms yet.i will post a pic of the logo ina bit. you can pm the info if you have it,and i will compare with what i have already written. thanks.

@youtashiro i do still need a more complete carrier profile for iusacell,if you have the same info as requested above please forward to me as well.

thanks guys..

chizzy500
07-18-2012, 11:42 AM
hi Rich i guess that from starcomms nigeria is ok right?

rich hathaway
07-18-2012, 03:36 PM
ok here is a screen shot of it..we are very close to having it up.

gabiko
07-18-2012, 04:18 PM
Just still asking if I'm still open to being one of your testers for the Starcomms and Visafone Carriers in Nigeria.Any info required for these carriers will be gladly provided. Also will like to know other payment options for this tool as Paypal is a no go area for those of us from this region. Great work as usual and more power to your elbows.

ydiddy
07-18-2012, 05:41 PM
very very very close! ;)

rich hathaway
07-18-2012, 05:49 PM
Just still asking if I'm still open to being one of your testers for the Starcomms and Visafone Carriers in Nigeria.Any info required for these carriers will be gladly provided. Also will like to know other payment options for this tool as Paypal is a no go area for those of us from this region. Great work as usual and more power to your elbows.

i do not have Visafone,but would make a bundle if i had a tester with an iphone on that network.

also if you have a mc/visa then you can use this tool from anywhere in the world.paypal will be for only some country's but we will also have mc/visa direct payments for those who do not qualify for paypal.

jfowler
07-18-2012, 06:16 PM
What information do you need to create a bundle? I highly doubt you have anything for my carrier.

snipestech
07-18-2012, 06:24 PM
Niiiiiiiiiice!

rich hathaway
07-18-2012, 06:52 PM
What information do you need to create a bundle? I highly doubt you have anything for my carrier.

what is your carrier?
i would require data access information, gateway info,user name password,mip nai,sip nai, prl,mmsc,mms proxy.

rich hathaway
07-18-2012, 07:06 PM
screen shot for revol bundle i made today

snipestech
07-18-2012, 07:24 PM
Rich, any eta of when we will get it?

jfowler
07-18-2012, 08:02 PM
what is your carrier?
i would require data access information, gateway info,user name password,mip nai,sip nai, prl,mmsc,mms proxy.

My carrier is Thumb Cellular.

rich hathaway
07-18-2012, 08:31 PM
well your correct,cuz i have never even heard of thumb cell,not that i need to know but where are they local to? and do they allow flashed phones on there network? if so and you have the requested info,send it and i will compile a bundle for them.

@snipestech-- eta =? only because every time i give one seems something goes wrong and delays us a bit more.so i will just say hopefully this week.

snipestech
07-18-2012, 08:59 PM
Ok tx

chizzy500
07-19-2012, 01:04 AM
You rock we are all waiting patiently

yanky1586
07-19-2012, 01:14 AM
what carrier do you speak of?

@green224 i will need carrier data info and gateway info,for proxy,mmsc,username and pass mob/sip ip, and related info.if you can provide it will help me to complete the revol bundle.i made one for revol yesterday with custom logos and such,but have not tested for data,mms yet.i will post a pic of the logo ina bit. you can pm the info if you have it,and i will compare with what i have already written. thanks.

@youtashiro i do still need a more complete carrier profile for iusacell,if you have the same info as requested above please forward to me as well.

thanks guys..

There are 2 primary cdma carriers in India named Reliance and Tata..I can test on both of them...

jfowler
07-19-2012, 01:39 AM
well your correct,cuz i have never even heard of thumb cell,not that i need to know but where are they local to? and do they allow flashed phones on there network? if so and you have the requested info,send it and i will compile a bundle for them.

We are local to a few counties in lower michigan. About the info i will have to speak with our data group manager and see if he is ok with me giving out the info. I think he should be because many people including himself would love to have an iphone on our network.

Danielhh47
07-19-2012, 05:33 AM
How do i know if this will work for my iPhone? It was Verizon but then i flashed it to cricket. The network is shown as "criKet", the carrier is "Cricket 11.3". PRL "35713". ERI "6". I already tried to activate it with cricket but when i tell them the meid they say coverage is not available in my area. I think I need to change the meid or else use a different carrier. What are your thoughts on this Rich?

jdawgg21
07-19-2012, 08:51 AM
Can all of you get off of Rich's back. He's tryna get it done. Calm down and stop kissin his ass. All i read is Rich you rock, you're amazing and all of this bullshit. STFU. And you sound gay when you say it. When he gets done, I'm sure he will let everyone know.

Mikejones396
07-19-2012, 09:09 AM
Can all of you get off of Rich's back. He's tryna get it done. Calm down and stop kissin his ass. All i read is Rich you rock, you're amazing and all of this bullshit. STFU. And you sound gay when you say it. When he gets done, I'm sure he will let everyone know.

For realz, you tell'em jdawg...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akkasca
07-19-2012, 01:38 PM

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO :excitement::chuncky::shame:

ydiddy
07-19-2012, 02:20 PM
EVERYBODY relax. Tool is ready. We have been testing. Just waiting for api situation to get sorted. Will be worth the wait. Tool price will be $65. Should be up in the next 24-48hrs!

hondakorn
07-19-2012, 02:58 PM
EVERYBODY relax. Tool is ready. We have been testing. Just waiting for api situation to get sorted. Will be worth the wait. Tool price will be $65. Should be up in the next 24-48hrs!

65 per flash or a one time fee?

Thx

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

ydiddy
07-19-2012, 03:02 PM
$65 one time fee PER device.

snipestech
07-19-2012, 03:14 PM
No m ready let me know paypal and cash on deck.!

rich hathaway
07-19-2012, 03:54 PM
i need some opinions from you guys about the boost logo. i have made a few different logos.
help me decide which one to use guys.

snipestech
07-19-2012, 04:40 PM
The second one

marley183rd
07-19-2012, 05:41 PM
I like the third one. looks to be a lil more visible.

konnan
07-19-2012, 05:48 PM
the fourth one...

pdance28
07-19-2012, 05:54 PM
I like em all!!!

Should I send you a private message if I want to get my Iphone flashed??

rich hathaway
07-19-2012, 06:43 PM
you can send it to my store in kc or just wait a bit longer and do it yerself

mannyhector
07-19-2012, 07:10 PM
The red one looks the best.

mannyhector
07-19-2012, 07:14 PM
I know you said you would not check your private message box because your too busy. Can you pm me your address so i can send you two phones.

rich hathaway
07-19-2012, 08:13 PM
my address is on every page,its kc phone and flash.but first pm me what model of ip you have and what carrier you are trying to flash to,so we dont waste any shipping costs. and you probly would need to know what my fees are as well.

luig23
07-19-2012, 11:40 PM
The forth one. IMG 13 would work best on the iphone. Not that its the best one. Im sure you will get tons of request to change MEID on launch. I know you've said you will have a guide somehwere in the future. What about those of us who is strickly waiting for your tool just for this feature. Will you lend a helping hand and pm instructions or help? If so... Could you pm me a simple tut? Nevermind. I just realized how dumb that sounds. Like the other people here saying that everyone is on your ass. Obviously they are to if the find the time to keep coming back and not only reading but posting. Give credit where its deserved. Point blank....

Mikejones396
07-20-2012, 01:46 PM
Hey rich is you and yditty partners???

rich hathaway
07-20-2012, 02:32 PM
UPDATE: LOOKS LIKE RELEASE WILL BE THIS MONDAY

FINALLY!!! SEEMS THAT ALL IS IN ORDER NOW.WE ARE GOING TO TEST PAYMENT SYSTEM THIS WEEKEND AND LAUNCH MONDAY ... WOOT!!!

I WILL POST A COUPLE SCREENYS IN A BIT FOR YOU GUYS OF THE TOOL IN ACTION AND OPEN THE SUPPORT FORUM PROBLY SUNDAY HERE AT GURUS..

THE VERSION 1 IS TRIMMED DOWN A BIT,AND WILL BE RELEASED AS A BETA VERSION AND WILL NOT HAVE ALL THE FEATURES AVAILABLE UNTIL VERSION 2 IS RELEASED.

VERSION 1 WILL SUPPORT IPHONE4 (ANY CDMA) AND IPAD2 AND WILL NOT SUPPORT THE AUTO BUNDLES I AM MAKING UNTIL VERSION 2.

IF WE RELEASED THE FULL VERSION OF THE TOOL FIRST IT WOULD SLOW DOWN RELEASE BY 2 WEEKS OR SO.

BUT THE FULL VERSION IS ON THE WAY! RIGHT NOW THIS TOOL WILL FLASH THE IPHONE\IPAD2 IN JUST A COUPLE MINUTES,AND CREDITS WILL BE APPLIED INSTANTLY, NO MORE WAITING DAYS TO GET CREDITS THAT YOU ALREADY PAID FOR AND NEEDING A FLASHING DEGREE TO GET IT DONE..

thanks for every ones support.

oh and

yes diddy and i are working together on this

sparsebase
07-20-2012, 03:26 PM
So iphone 4S will not be supported until the full release?

snipestech
07-20-2012, 04:28 PM
Awsome what payment system?
PayPal?

rich hathaway
07-20-2012, 05:13 PM
4s support will be version2,and we will use paypal and authorise.net for imediate credit and use of the tool,no waiting.

so we are on track for this monday release...

here are a couple more screeny's of the tool in action for you guys.

tigran80
07-20-2012, 05:26 PM
Single flash is 65$ right?
Are you offering bundles as well?
How much will be the cost?

snipestech
07-20-2012, 05:42 PM
From what I understand it's a one time fee

tigran80
07-20-2012, 05:46 PM
It is one time fee for one phone.

snipestech
07-20-2012, 05:47 PM
Looks and sounds great can't wait to use it

hondakorn
07-20-2012, 05:49 PM
Wow.... That looks legit. Even tho I mainly need the *meid function this looks great. Might take my 4s to prepaid now....

snipestech
07-20-2012, 05:51 PM
I think and hope you are confused lol
Anyway I'm sure rich will reply soon enough

hondakorn
07-20-2012, 06:35 PM
Confused about what?

snipestech
07-20-2012, 06:59 PM
Never mind I think you are right I was confused

superkefei
07-21-2012, 12:29 AM
Hey rich, I asked about getting a CDMA iPhone do the 'authenticate activation' without ota in another post. You said this can be done with the new tools.
I see the screen shoot, don't see a function for that. Is it going to be in this version? Or next version.
If it is in this version, how to do it?

rich hathaway
07-21-2012, 08:38 AM
it is automatic activated,,there is no need for a button.

minimen
07-21-2012, 11:22 AM
just say Thanks!

ydiddy
07-21-2012, 11:28 AM
A Video and Picture tutorial will be up either later tonite or sometime tomorrow. To do a flash with the tool is SUUUUUPPPEERRR EASY and fast! As Rich has said version 2 will feature 4s flashing capabilities and automatic bundle injections! We expect version 2 to be out within a week or 2 of the initial launch of the tool!

rich hathaway
07-21-2012, 03:14 PM
check out the new pageplus bundle,its sick...

jfowler
07-21-2012, 05:52 PM
what is your carrier?

Sorry if this is posted elsewhere but i am new to flashing and cant wait for your tool. Just curious but what is the actual purpose of the bundle?

Mikejones396
07-21-2012, 06:30 PM
UPDATE: LOOKS LIKE RELEASE WILL BE THIS MONDAY

FINALLY!!! SEEMS THAT ALL IS IN ORDER NOW.WE ARE GOING TO TEST PAYMENT SYSTEM THIS WEEKEND AND LAUNCH MONDAY ... WOOT!!!

I WILL POST A COUPLE SCREENYS IN A BIT FOR YOU GUYS OF THE TOOL IN ACTION AND OPEN THE SUPPORT FORUM PROBLY SUNDAY HERE AT GURUS..

THE VERSION 1 IS TRIMMED DOWN A BIT,AND WILL BE RELEASED AS A BETA VERSION AND WILL NOT HAVE ALL THE FEATURES AVAILABLE UNTIL VERSION 2 IS RELEASED.

VERSION 1 WILL SUPPORT IPHONE4 (ANY CDMA) AND IPAD2 AND WILL NOT SUPPORT THE AUTO BUNDLES I AM MAKING UNTIL VERSION 2.

IF WE RELEASED THE FULL VERSION OF THE TOOL FIRST IT WOULD SLOW DOWN RELEASE BY 2 WEEKS OR SO.

BUT THE FULL VERSION IS ON THE WAY! RIGHT NOW THIS TOOL WILL FLASH THE IPHONE\IPAD2 IN JUST A COUPLE MINUTES,AND CREDITS WILL BE APPLIED INSTANTLY, NO MORE WAITING DAYS TO GET CREDITS THAT YOU ALREADY PAID FOR AND NEEDING A FLASHING DEGREE TO GET IT DONE..

thanks for every ones support.

oh and

yes diddy and i are working together on this

What do you mean "IT WILL NOT SUPPORT AUTO BUNDLES"?

So your saying that we have to enter everything manually?

parin
07-22-2012, 12:03 PM
Even 4S is Supportd with this Tool
When its going to be launched

ydiddy
07-22-2012, 04:22 PM
Launch is VERY VERY close!!!

snipestech
07-22-2012, 06:27 PM
So this will be specific to the phone correct ?
Like if I use the tool to flash to page plus and later decide to flash to metro (same phone)
No repeat charge correct?

rich hathaway
07-22-2012, 07:52 PM
So this will be specific to the phone correct ?
Like if I use the tool to flash to page plus and later decide to flash to metro (same phone)
No repeat charge correct?

correct, until you change the meid so it no longer matches the sn,in this case the tool will not identify the device anymore and will recharge you each time it is changed.

gotanmp3
07-22-2012, 08:39 PM
correct, until you change the meid so it no longer matches the sn,in this case the tool will not identify the device anymore and will recharge you each time it is changed.

So, am I correct in understanding that any manual programming after a MEID repair will basically mean being forced to pay twice? Seems like this would be unavoidable in the case of flashing to Boost. Why not just use the device's serial number for authentication purposes?

rich hathaway
07-22-2012, 09:56 PM
right now it is the way it is.it is possible to spoof sn. as well as meid. so this is what we are left with.

captainkirks
07-22-2012, 11:41 PM
There is never no reason to change the meid. If you repair the meid it will still work.

rich hathaway
07-23-2012, 08:59 AM
There is never no reason to change the meid. If you repair the meid it will still work.

this is legal in some country's and required to get phone onto some of those networks,that is why it is a legit solution and not just some way to supply people here with a way to break the law.

i have said many times and say again this meid solution is not for use in the usa period.repair is just as illegal as change is here.

but i cannot control what people do in there home/shops,im just saying if yer meid does not match your sn you will have to pay again because the program will see your idevice as new.

tigran80
07-23-2012, 10:46 AM
iPhone/iPad CDMA Tool ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

rich hathaway
07-23-2012, 11:55 AM
its not quit ready yet,give me a couple hours guys,will be ready sometime today

captainkirks
07-23-2012, 07:35 PM
Rich I know you are open for business and doing payments manual for the next couple of days. Until it done automatic is there a way to know when the credit has been posted beside logging back in the software and checking. Will there be an email confirmation once the credit has been apply.

How dose it know what carrier you are flashing to and what phones does it support?

Just did one will post results very easy to use.

Mikejones396
07-23-2012, 07:44 PM
well...i just bought the tool and my v iphone was already flashed with talk and text but when i wrote to phone with all info like the tutorial on the site but it still doesnt work... everything is the same as it was with that 3g sign ontop but no connection.

ydiddy
07-23-2012, 08:06 PM
Mike could you please give me a screen shot of your settings? Or maybe I can help you on teamviewer

Thanks!

rich hathaway
07-23-2012, 09:13 PM
Rich I know you are open for business and doing payments manual for the next couple of days. Until it done automatic is there a way to know when the credit has been posted beside logging back in the software and checking. Will there be an email confirmation once the credit has been apply.

How dose it know what carrier you are flashing to and what phones does it support?

Just did one will post results very easy to use.

this release is the beta release,it does not support auto commcenter patch and auto bundle installation until the version 2 is released which will be in a short time,this beta tool,will give talk,text,data,and can give mms but only thru nv,so for mms in this version you need some knowledge.or you can use one of the repos out there for a little while longer until version 2 is released.

what it promises for v1 is to be completly stable,write the phone including prl with no need to even reboot.and let you do all this in about 2 min,and be much cheaper than dfs and far less complicated.

Mikejones396
07-23-2012, 10:47 PM
Mike could you please give me a screen shot of your settings? Or maybe I can help you on teamviewer

Thanks!

How do you teamview?

HERES THE SCREEN SHOTS

ydiddy
07-23-2012, 11:08 PM
Mike,

I think I see the problem. Your IMSI. It should be 31000 NOT 31033. Also make sure you have the correct MSL code. To get your correct MetroPCS MSL code, go to linux, android, and cute bunnies - whiterabbit.org ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) and enter your MEID from the phone into the MEID calculator or you can give it to our support team and we will make sure your MSL code is correct as pictured in the screen shot.

Thanks!

captainkirks
07-23-2012, 11:12 PM
I have same trouble, no internet connection. I email a picture. Did a complete wipe and try again same result.

I think I did not change password, will retry and let you know.

That fix it works perfect.

Mikejones396
07-23-2012, 11:12 PM
Mike,

I think I see the problem. Your IMSI. It should be 31000 NOT 31033. Also make sure you have the correct MSL code. To get your correct MetroPCS MSL code, go to linux, android, and cute bunnies - whiterabbit.org ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) and enter your MEID from the phone into the MEID calculator or you can give it to our support team and we will make sure your MSL code is correct as pictured in the screen shot.

Thanks!

Ok I'm gonna make the changes now and I'll let you know thanks...

rich hathaway
07-23-2012, 11:22 PM
I have same trouble, no internet connection. I email a picture. Did a complete wipe and try again same result.

kirk i assume you are flashing to cricket,is that right? where did you send screenshot? i am skype at IPHONECDMATool.com for faster answer

do you have a android prl written to the phone,also the phone for cricket needs to be on the 60z and listed as one of the android devices,i always use m6000.

marley183rd
07-23-2012, 11:26 PM
How do you teamview?

HERES THE SCREEN SHOTS

only thing that's out of place to me is the akey. correct me if I am wrong but i never had to use an akey to program any metropcs phone. So here's what ill suggest.
1: make sure you have the commcenter patch installed- I use the one from cydia.easyflashstudio.com
2: reprogram your iphone but this time delete the akey. I can tell you are in south florida by the "sid" since i'm there too so rest looks ok.
3: also make sure you didn't make a typo when you were calculating your 3g password from the meid. very common mistake as well.
you should be good after that.

captainkirks
07-23-2012, 11:27 PM

I put it on the iphone plan with cricket. Not the android.

Few things for user to be aware of.

1- you can not have easyslashstudio.com/cydia install
2- the check box next to the password are very light and hard to see.

rich hathaway
07-23-2012, 11:35 PM
ok glad you got it.how are speeds on the iphone plan vs. the android.

Mikejones396
07-23-2012, 11:37 PM
well...i changed the imsi and also double checked my metro msl in whiterabbit and all info are correct but still no internet.
@marley...i've already had commcenter patched and tetherme apn installed through cydia. im gonna try erasing the akey and program it again.
Im actually in Sacramento, Ca

UPDATE...WILL NOT LET ME WRITE BECAUSE AKEY FIELD NOT FILLED IN.

just to let you guys know...before i programmed the phone, i read it and all the info popped up and all i changed was IMSI, 1xUser, 3gUser, and both passwords thats it. probably it might be and incorrected Akey?

chaoticmayhem65
07-24-2012, 12:13 AM
Ok so this is still in version 1 which does not fix mms? When will version 2 be available?

captainkirks
07-24-2012, 12:29 AM
well...i changed the imsi and also double checked my metro msl in whiterabbit and all info are correct but still no internet.
@marley...i've already had commcenter patched and tetherme apn installed through cydia. im gonna try erasing the akey and program it again.

just to let you guys know...before i programmed the phone, i read it and all the info popped up and all i changed was IMSI, 1xUser, 3gUser, and both passwords thats it. probably it might be and incorrected Akey?

uninstall other repos like easyflash studio. Thats how I got mine going. let me know if that works.

marley183rd
07-24-2012, 12:30 AM

maybe this is a long shot but by your screenshot it looks like it says edit in hex. why not try to convert your passwords to hex and enter those. also just to inform you. for some reason my phone wouldn't get internet in certain places and still had the 3g icon. never figured it out.

p.s. check the about section in your settings. tap on carrier to see what prl version you are using. report back with your results.

ydiddy
07-24-2012, 12:39 AM
Mike,

I looked your screen shot over again. Among the IMSI change that needs to be done(from 31033 to 31000), UNCHECK the HEX 1x pass box! I am sure that is the problem. Make sure BOTH boxes are unchecked and then put your Metro MSL CODE in the the 1x and 3g pass box and write to your phone. Your internet should 100% work.

Thanks!

captainkirks
07-24-2012, 12:43 AM
ok glad you got it.how are speeds on the iphone plan vs. the android.

I let you know better in the mourning. The reception is poor at my house. One think I did notice is that I get 3g but no cricket banner. When I look under settings it stills says verizon but everything works.

rich hathaway
07-24-2012, 12:56 AM
no bundle support until verson 2 kirk,that is why banners dont show up yet. but i am puzzled why you are saying amo's repo shouldnt be installed.the repo its self should make no difference on flashing
i have it on one of my test phones and am able to flash without problems.

i will try it again in the morning to be sure.but i appriciate all the input.and i know that the hex buttons are to light,i will try to darken them up a bit or make some better contrast for them.

Mikejones396
07-24-2012, 01:41 AM
mike,

i looked your screen shot over again. Among the imsi change that needs to be done(from 31033 to 31000), uncheck the hex 1x pass box! I am sure that is the problem. Make sure both boxes are unchecked and then put your metro msl code in the the 1x and 3g pass box and write to your phone. Your internet should 100% work.

Thanks!

thank you so much yditty it worked, so unchecked both boxes and put msl code thats it. Now to test pic messaging.

ydiddy
07-24-2012, 02:21 AM
Mike,

No problem friend! Thank you for your patience and business! If you need anymore help please feel free to contact me or rich!

Thanks!

Mikejones396
07-24-2012, 02:52 AM
ok so far everything works but the 3g is really slow and im only able to recieve pic message but cant send, it just keep say send failed.

UPDATE...I GOT PIC MESSAGING WORKING NOW. IM ABLE TO SEND AND RECIEVE THROUGH WIFI AND 3G JUST BY EDTING THE APN FIELDS IN NETWORK SETTING(need tetherme apn to do this).

FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE ON METROPCS AND HAVING PROBLEMS LIKE I DID. JUST ENTER THIS IN NETWORK SETTINGS ON YOUR PHONE:

Cellular Date
APN: metropcs
Username
Password

Visual Voicemail
Username
password

MMS
Username
password
MMSC: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
MMS Proxy
MMS Proxy MMA Max Messege Size; 1228800
MMS UR Prof URL [Only registered and activated users can see links]

ydiddy
07-24-2012, 03:14 AM
Mike,

What prl are you using? Maybe you can try a diff prl to get faster speed.

Thanks!

khriztian
07-24-2012, 03:24 AM
Flash took me: 5 MINS!
(HAD Jailbreak, SHH & EASYFLASHSTUDIO source comm patched and cricket bundle installed already)

Just used the software to flash WEB :D

FAST RESPONSE on PAYMENT!!!!!!!!

WEB IS 3G using ------------- PRL!

MMS is working great!!

THANK YOU GUYS!! GREAT APP!! can't wait for the update!!

Cradits on COMM Patched and Cricket Bundles goes to AMOAMARE!
Credit on PRL goes to -------------

Mikejones396
07-24-2012, 03:37 AM
Mike,

What prl are you using? Maybe you can try a diff prl to get faster speed.

Thanks!

Thanks again yditty much better this time 3029 prl is not as fast as 3026.

tigran80
07-24-2012, 08:31 AM
Flash took me: 5 MINS!
(HAD Jailbreak, SHH & EASYFLASHSTUDIO source comm patched and cricket bundle installed already)

Just used the software to flash WEB :D

FAST RESPONSE on PAYMENT!!!!!!!!

WEB IS 3G using ------------- PRL!

MMS is working great!!

THANK YOU GUYS!! GREAT APP!! can't wait for the update!!

Cradits on COMM Patched and Cricket Bundles goes to AMOAMARE!
Credit on PRL goes to -------------

What is the internet speed on your iPhone with cricket?
Which prl you using?

captainkirks
07-24-2012, 10:02 AM
no bundle support until verson 2 kirk,that is why banners dont show up yet. but i am puzzled why you are saying amo's repo shouldnt be installed.the repo its self should make no difference on flashing
i have it on one of my test phones and am able to flash without problems.

i will try it again in the morning to be sure.but i appriciate all the input.and i know that the hex buttons are to light,i will try to darken them up a bit or make some better contrast for them.

I play around with it more tomorrow,

ydiddy
07-24-2012, 10:16 AM
Mike no problem my friend! Glad your phone is up and running and your 3G speed is much much FASTER! Enjoy friend! And again thanks for your patience and business!

captainkirks
07-24-2012, 10:18 AM
I use it on verizon 4g and works but was wondering if it will work on 4s and sprint 4g?

rich hathaway
07-24-2012, 10:59 AM
any iphone4 cdma and ipad2 cdma but no 4s support until next update,shouldnt be long,maybe a couple weeks.we are working on it now,also the next update will include auto commcenter patch and auto carrier bundle install,and possibly a few good apps to auto install also like the accelerator and a good ringtone app.

lolopez999
07-24-2012, 11:00 AM
Glad to see you up and running id rather invest local than overseas thnx for the hard work my respects

rotorpilot
07-24-2012, 11:43 AM
Ok,
my situation is this.
I got all the way to write the prl.
after that it says to hit disconnect for changes to take place.
I do that and then my phone goes to: searching - no service - iphone is not activated.

update:
after diconnecting iphone from tool it says i need to activae my iphone.
then it goes to searching...no service...
then it brings up 2 bars of resception and the circle for cell data.
what am i leaving out?

Joe Green
07-24-2012, 12:05 PM
Ive got a issue after writing prl to phone, it keeps searching for service

captainkirks
07-24-2012, 12:21 PM
I found out the prl makes a big different. I am using the 42900 aws, even though I am in a non aws market. It fix most of trouble that have been posted. Also got easyflashstudio to work. Found out it best to do a hard wipe and start from scratch. The service did take about 10 minutes to get a strong solid signal.

Joe Green
07-24-2012, 12:27 PM
I figured it out

rotorpilot
07-24-2012, 12:40 PM
well, I did a power cycle on my iphone and now its back to Metropcs with the cellular data circle on the top banner. This circle changes from a circle to a 3G symbol. but when I go to safari it says: could not activate cellular data network.
any ideas?

Mikejones396
07-24-2012, 02:18 PM
well, I did a power cycle on my iphone and now its back to Metropcs with the cellular data circle on the top banner. This circle changes from a circle to a 3G symbol. but when I go to safari it says: could not activate cellular data network.
any ideas?

I think I sorta had the same problem as u. So go back a few page and read mines or ydittys post for the fix.

rich hathaway
07-24-2012, 02:33 PM
this issue is because the both 1x and 3g password for metro need to be written in dec,not in hex. the check boxes are very light in color and it is hard to see.please make sure you are writing in decimal.
if your not sure,just push the read button after you write it and it will display how it was written. if it was written incorrectly,simply uncheck the box,make sure it has the correct value and write it again.

ArkieKDealer
07-24-2012, 04:17 PM
What's happens if you *228 phone after the flash? Can you flash with zeros for MDN/MIN then *228 once MEID is activated with Cricket?

rotorpilot
07-24-2012, 04:22 PM
Rich,
I had my hex box unchckd with the correct password in place.
I hit write & it went through & said writen successfully.
Then i hit read to make sure and it automatically checked the hex box and put the hex key back in the hex field again.
To remedy this i left the box checked, put in my password generated by whiteRabbit, hit write.
It goes through & says successful.
I hit read again and it shows the hex box checked with the correct password this time.
I uncheck the box and the hex field goes to Gt.
I input my correct password in place of the Gt & then I hit write again.
It goes through and says written successfully.
Then I read again ...and there it is-both hex boxes unchecked & both passwords correctly in place.

The tool says to hit disconnect to finish. when I did that it put a hex key back in the 1x password field.
Therefore rendering the password useless.
to remedy this I went through the whole process again and at the end just unplugged my iphone instead of hitting disconnect.
Thisworked for me. dont know if theres a bug or if I was doing it wrong.
This method did work for me although my download speeds are not strong.
Im using SID-4273 & PRL 3026.
the 3G is ok but I have to have 3 or more bars of reception for that. the 1x is awfully slow but its 1x I guess

ydiddy
07-24-2012, 05:21 PM
Rotorpilot,

I would use SID 6503. That might help you. Also I would try diff prl's. Some work better in different states/area's. Aside from locating metro prl's in the forum you can also download prl's from here: MetroPCS Latest PRL and HTC EVO: PRL Downloads ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Thanks!

rotorpilot
07-24-2012, 05:47 PM
yeah - fom what i understand the sid/prl combintion is key to a fast connection
I'll keep trying different combos & will post my results...
-Rotor

tigran80
07-24-2012, 06:10 PM
Does anybody has issue with slow internet speed on cricket in DC area?
It was pretty fast week before. Now it is slow and periodically disconnecting.

tigran80
07-24-2012, 06:37 PM
what is the point to write manually NID i SID.
NID and SID stored in PRL.

captainkirks
07-24-2012, 07:55 PM
What's happens if you *228 phone after the flash? Can you flash with zeros for MDN/MIN then *228 once MEID is activated with Cricket?

Try it today and it updates all info and full flash works. Looks like it possible to preflash these phones and just *228 them after you sell them.

rich hathaway
07-24-2012, 11:14 PM
what is the point to write manually NID i SID.
NID and SID stored in PRL.

there is no point of writing NID,but there is big point in writing SID.while prl's are mostly nationwide anymore, sid's are certainly not.hence the need to write SID to your phone.the SID makes a huge difference in reception,and the phones "respect" the SID in the nam that is being used.

hondakorn
07-26-2012, 12:53 PM
Any update on me id repair with this tool?

Thanks

rich hathaway
07-26-2012, 09:26 PM
the tool is capable now.

hondakorn
07-26-2012, 09:53 PM
Are there any special instructions for writing the me_id? That's pretty much what I was waiting on..... I just wanted to make sure before I buy credits as I have 3 phones to flash to boost..... Figured I'd do everything all at once.

Thanks again,

rich hathaway
07-27-2012, 01:16 AM
no guide written yet.

captainkirks
07-27-2012, 03:27 AM
the tool is capable now.

When you say capable now? do you mean we can now do the 4s?

rich hathaway
07-27-2012, 10:09 AM
@kirk-no i was telling hondakorn that the tool right now as it is does have the capability to re-write meid's. auto commcenter patch and auto carrier bundle injection will be next on the list for upgrades after which the version2 will follow.4s support will be added in the version2. so the cc patch and bundles will just be just an upgrade that hopefully will be done in few days,with 4s support to follow but probly not for a couple weeks for it.

tigran80
07-27-2012, 10:58 AM
Guys sorry for off top, but does anybody have issues with internet on cricket?
All the iphones I flashed during last 2 weeks are not connecting to internet properly.
They disconnecting from network (data only) and then connecting back. Speed is significantly slow now.
What can be issue? Has something changed on cricket system?
I am in DC Metropolitan are (DC, MD, VA).

gadgetdaddy
07-27-2012, 03:17 PM
Does Facetime work on all carriers you can flash to?

rich hathaway
07-27-2012, 03:31 PM
@tigran sounds like prob/w activation or bundle your using.i just checked and there no known outages for your area besides for cid right now.

@gadgetdaddy no it does not work on all carriers

gadgetdaddy
07-27-2012, 06:38 PM
Thanks Rich. Is there a list of what carriers Facetime does work on?

mannyhector
07-27-2012, 09:23 PM
if tutorial for meid repair is written in the future, will it be in the premium section?

rich hathaway
07-27-2012, 11:45 PM
it will have to be posted on a websight that is hosted in a country where it is legal.but i am sure someone here will link to it.
i do not want any liability and will not post it here myself.

gotanmp3
07-28-2012, 12:10 AM
I think pastebay.net would fit the bill. At the very least, this would make a lot more people throw down their $65's.

blueyzfr6
07-28-2012, 01:24 PM
Any special pricing for dealers I can send ya my Tax ID, Federal ID, and a pic of the storefront. I deal with Revol and Page Plus

rich hathaway
07-28-2012, 02:17 PM
the single packages are desingned for conumers,the larger cheaper packages are designed for the biz owners,we will be making a newer much cheaper "big"package in the next few days

chaoticmayhem65
07-28-2012, 10:33 PM
Question for Rich. Does this version have the ability to get mms picture messaging working along with data. And once you update it to version 2 will be able to use version 2 even though we purchased it at version 1?

rotorpilot
07-29-2012, 12:40 PM
ok so far everything works but the 3g is really slow and im only able to recieve pic message but cant send, it just keep say send failed.

UPDATE...I GOT PIC MESSAGING WORKING NOW. IM ABLE TO SEND AND RECIEVE THROUGH WIFI AND 3G JUST BY EDTING THE APN FIELDS IN NETWORK SETTING(need tetherme apn to do this).

FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE ON METROPCS AND HAVING PROBLEMS LIKE I DID. JUST ENTER THIS IN NETWORK SETTINGS ON YOUR PHONE:

Cellular Date
Username
Password

Visual Voicemail
Username
password

MMS
Username
password
MMSC: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
MMS Proxy
MMS Proxy MMA Max Messege Size; 1228800
MMS UR Prof URL [Only registered and activated users can see links]

mike-
where did you get and/or what tether program did you use?
was it tetherme in cydia for 4.99$?

tigran80
07-29-2012, 02:36 PM
@tigran sounds like prob/w activation or bundle your using.i just checked and there no known outages for your area besides for cid right now.

Rich, I have no problem with CID. Activations and ESN swaps on accounts go smoothly.
I am using amoamare`s bundle from Cydia with commpatch and prl. I have tried with hybrid plr, with plr for our area. But still facing issues with internet.
I do not thing problem in bundle, because I flashed without any bundles as well. Just prl, mdm, min and data profile settings. connection still unstable.
do you think it could be SID issue?
do you think different than m6000 model needs to be selected on account (cid)?

Thanks for help.

rich hathaway
07-29-2012, 02:45 PM
i mean activation on the phone,not in crickets system.when you flash you will get a msg that says iphone not activated,after you flash you should get msg that says iphone is now activated,but alot of phones do not activate with dfs.this will cause no data and loss of signal most every time.

tigran80
07-29-2012, 02:45 PM
Any special pricing for dealers I can send ya my Tax ID, Federal ID, and a pic of the storefront. I deal with Revol and Page Plus

the single packages are desingned for conumers,the larger cheaper packages are designed for the biz owners,we will be making a newer much cheaper "big"package in the next few days

guys the prices are already good and cheap. do not lower it down.
unlock for AT&T iphone 4 is 80-100usd. why we should`n charge 80 or more for bad esn flashing.
as low cost as less money we can make for business.
cheap price will not bring more customers to your stores. cheap price will make affordable this service for your competitors.

tigran80
07-29-2012, 02:53 PM
i mean activation on the phone,not in crickets system.when you flash you will get a msg that says iphone not activated,after you flash you should get msg that says iphone is now activated,but alot of phones do not activate with dfs.this will cause no data and loss of signal most every time.

yes, i see that pop up message , but very very rarely. I believe only when I am not using bundle from cydia.
With amoamare`s bundle i am not getting that message.

chaoticmayhem65
07-29-2012, 03:08 PM
I would love to use this tool tonight but am just totally lost as of where to get all the proper numbers for input. Like the min, prl, sid, user name and such. A guide would be great.

rich hathaway
07-29-2012, 03:31 PM
there is a guide right on the websight bro iPhone/iPad CDMA Tool ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

and tigran,the activation does not depend on the bundle bro.your phone should be activated before you install it.the bundle just writes the baseband that is all.

chaoticmayhem65
07-29-2012, 04:50 PM
there is a guide right on the websight bro iPhone/iPad CDMA Tool ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

and tigran,the activation does not depend on the bundle bro.your phone should be activated before you install it.the bundle just writes the baseband that is all.

Ok i see the tutorial but i would hardly call it a guide. A little help with all the input settings would be great.

tigran80
07-29-2012, 05:49 PM
Ok i see the tutorial but i would hardly call it a guide. A little help with all the input settings would be great.
What settings do you need?
Use search option In forum and you will find all you need.
Tool and guide is for programming and anything else beside using the tool can be found in the forum.

chaoticmayhem65
07-29-2012, 07:47 PM
What settings do you need?
Use search option In forum and you will find all you need.
Tool and guide is for programming and anything else beside using the tool can be found in the forum.
Well basically everything in these boxes. I've searched and googled but cant quite seem to get a definitive answer. Ive never flashed a phone before so i really have no idea as to what all these fields even mean.

rich hathaway
07-29-2012, 07:51 PM
what carrier dude? no one can help you until you reveal that.

nixxin
07-29-2012, 10:18 PM
I'm having a issue. I did everything I from the tutorial, but when I *288 I am told they can't activate it. I have a droid with cricket and I'm trying to just switch over to iphone 4. Is there something i am missing?

rich hathaway
07-29-2012, 10:57 PM
well,you shouldnt need to use the over the air programming. why dont you give some more info.did you use the tool? not sure if you know but you must have a dealer put your iphone on your account or it will never work.

nixxin
07-29-2012, 11:07 PM
I've read that they wont put flashed iphones on cricket any longer. Is this true? Is there away around this?

Mikejones396
07-29-2012, 11:33 PM
mike-
where did you get and/or what tether program did you use?
was it tetherme in cydia for 4.99$?

Just go into Cydia/source/edit/add source...[Only registered and activated users can see links]
And you know what to do after that...

chaoticmayhem65
07-30-2012, 12:00 AM
what carrier dude? no one can help you until you reveal that.

Im sorry i forgot to mention that. Metro in stockton ca

rich hathaway
07-30-2012, 12:15 AM

chaoticmayhem65
07-30-2012, 12:27 AM

I appreciate your offer to do this for me but to be honest with you id rather learn how to do it so i can do it again if needed. When you say i need my msi calculated from my meid, is there a tool for this or a website i can visit to calculate this? I know my meid but i just need to know how to calculate it. And possibly if there is a tool to get my sid? As for my min i will hit up customer support tomorrow.

mannyhector
07-30-2012, 02:58 AM
I appreciate your offer to do this for me but to be honest with you id rather learn how to do it so i can do it again if needed. When you say i need my msi calculated from my meid, is there a tool for this or a website i can visit to calculate this? I know my meid but i just need to know how to calculate it. And possibly if there is a tool to get my sid? As for my min i will hit up customer support tomorrow.

if you have workshop theres a tool there to calculate msl.

rich hathaway
07-30-2012, 10:51 AM
i made a metro pcs calculator this weekend and will be added it to the tool in the next few days,in the meantime you can pm your meid and i will calculate it for you,DO NOT POST IT IN PUBLIC,and you will need to google for your local sid,it is just some digits 1 to 5 of them.