PDA

View Full Version : Remote Flashing Problems

markymark805
06-30-2012, 06:02 PM
Looking for some advice/help.... More people are asking for remote flashing lately in my area, so I am trying to oblige them now. But I keep running into a wall on making it happen.

Been at it all afternoon at my house today trying to get my desk top to access my laptop (which the phone is plugged into)

I downloaded on my laptop the following which has the phone (ie would be customers computer):

USB Over Network Client
Teamview Quick Support

I downloaded on my desktop where cdma workshop is:

USB Over Network Server side
Teamviewer 7 Trial Version

Here is how I have been trying it....

Access teamviwer from my Desktop, input my laptops teamviewer id and password. They connect up. I can access and control my laptop now from my desktop.

Now on my laptop I access , which already has the phone plugged in and drivers installed, usb over network client, it finds the phone then gives me a message about not accessing port becuas its not a high speed port. but it recognizes the phone and shows me a roothub port 8 icon as well under the phone in usb over network.

From my Desktop I access usb over network server, and I input the IP address that teamviewer is saying my laptop is at and try the computers name, but it keeps telling me, can not locate that computer/network.

So first off, am I starting this all up in the right order ?? Did I download the right programs?? I think I did.... And now, how do I get my desktops over network program to find the right name for the laptop so I can connect into its usb network program???

And once I share that port from my laptop to my desktop, I can use CDMA workshop, correct??

Thanks for any help or any tutorial someone might point me too. Ive been looking on here and couldnt find one, but I could of missed it.