Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Sounds good, can't wait. I have several iphone 4s waiting in the wings.

Newb

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

I am currently writing a down and dirty guide that will allow everyone on cricket to get both long texting and visual voicemail (if you are in a supported market) Me and Rich have been going chatting back and forth to make sure that nothing proprietary is released.

{personal rant}
    To all the lurkers out there who are skimming, stop being a jerk and post something helpful! This is/was one of the best forums for flashing. People who just scan and dont contribute, partake and then criticize without contributing are the reason that no one posts anything groundbreaking! Just because your not a super dev dose not mean you cant bring something to the table!
    {/rant}

Apprentice

Will the upcoming version work on iOS 6.1 ?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

yes and the current version is working for iphone4 and ipad2 for 6.1 as well
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

I'm very interested in this tool , my problem is i live in puerto rico and not many cdma carriers one that is very popular is open mobile pr and boost mobile is there any bundles for open mobile pr or in anyway i can assist you! Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

THEY CURRENTLY SELL IPHONE'S 4 4S AND IPHONE 5

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

not sure what you are asking,are you asking me to make a bundle for mobile pr? i have one for boost already but wont ad it back into the tool until iphonemeidtool.com is live.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here