Join Today

Site Sponsor

Threaded View

Apprentice

Default Flash iPhone to Cricket worked once then restored and not OTA provisioning

I have an iPhone4 from Verizon and am trying to flash it so it is ready for cricket. Right now it has no service with Verizon as I do not have there service. It also does not have a phone number programmed. I am using iOS 4.2.6 jailbroken using Greenp0ison. I have replaced the PRL file on the phone using WinSCP and replaced the file called "310VZW.prl" with "38515.prl" renamed to the original prl file of course. then using iFile I opened the carriers.plist and turn the option "prlpushflag" to on and then hit done. then I tried restarting the phone and it took a second and said no signal but then said iPhone not activated then shows the 5 bars like it has a signal and no carrier name. I then went into ifile and put the " prlpushflag" back to off. then restarted. after it restarted I got the same thing saying iPhone not activated. I then checked the option when calling "*#5005*4357#" and it still looks the same as it did when I started. I then changed the SID Value in the 310VZW.pri file to the value I saw for the Nashville area "04857"
    and the HOME SID looked like this:
    Code:
    <key>NAM - CDMA Settings</key>
    	<dict>
    		<key>Home SID/NID</key>
    		<array>
    			<string>4857/65535</string>
    I tried dialing the numbers to see if it connects to Cricket for activation of the phone and it all goes to Verizon still. Then if I dial the "*#5005*4357#" then I get this

What can I do to make sure this phone is flashed and ready before I add the ESN/MEID to Cricket? I also do not have the SHSH backed up for iOS 4.2.6 so my next SHSH that I have backed up is 4.2.8, Any help will help me.
    Last edited by antman1; 06-27-2011 at 03:32 PM.