currently im using HTC EVO 4g....on my account if i logg online to sprint you will see that i have HTC Touch pro 2...., the touch pro 2 is in the drawer .. did not use in 5 years i think .. of course it works ..
I do not want to change device on my account since they will make me pay the double every month .so i can change the device .. but the plan will change and i do not want to do that .
so that is why i found the old EVO 4G few years ago and got that to work instead of my TP2.., and i have EVO 3D too they all work on the same account same plan but ( Do not turn on more than one phone at a time )

so the old .. old EVO 4G is getting too old too slow ,but im still using it as iam typing ..the 3D is great but do not use it often since i have few older EVO 4G ...and one 3D.
know as of last week i got for the 1st time a EVO LTE ..., because it has bigger screen 4.7 ..,,so i love the bigger screen .however ,i cant make it work on my account like the EVO 4G and the EVO 3D., somehow there is something different in the programing ..
I think i might have not explaining my self right before .., hope know its all clear ..No.
so i have few EVO 4G and one EVO 3D and the old really old TP2 (i dont use). i can turn on any phone and will just work since they all have the TP2 info .and i would want to make the EVO 4G LTE to have that info .. but as of know i cant make it work .