Quote Originally Posted by cmbhuy View Post
I flashed the phone over to cricket but the 3g won't stay on, only way to get it to turn on is to switch from CDMA to LTE/CDMA and vice versa and then turning the mobile data off and on. But if you dont use the Data, it turns itself off again. Anybody know how to fix this?

I'm having a similar issue with my Lg Optimus G LS 970 (Sprint) Flashed to Cricket. 3G Does not automatically come on and off. What I have to do is turn off and on the wi-fi multiple times in a row. then the 3G pops on. My data is very slow under 50K down and the 3g times out within 3 to 4 minutes. I tried at different locations around my city. I feel like i'm so close like one setting off.

I have tried re flashing the internet settings with multiple programs, tried simple and mobile ip, I almost think its a setting in the phone. What could be causing the phone not to automatically connect to 3g mobile data? Also why when it does connect the speeds are slow and the connection times out so fast?

This phone is awesome but not having reliable data out and about is killing me.

Oh more thing is it possible to configure the LTE radio on the phone now for when cricket brings LTE to the Portland Market?

Any body have any ideas?

Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]