Got Droid Bionic, 5.9.905 did RSD Lite full stock flash. The phone was on PP and flashed before by another company, good guys, just want to learn this myself. I'm in Clarion, PA 16214. I've gone in, sent the 6 zeros, nv only, entered my number in Nam tab, i put in for the sid 0162400, that might be wrong, it was all zeros before, my imsi shows as my number with zeros before it, banner traga p2d, prl enabled, system, b only,
otapa enabled, pch 283-384 sch 691-777 scm B8, sci 2, nam 1, nid 65535 acorss the rows, on the side of all this it says wsn 0x8007Cxxx but when i hit read in security it show diff numbers, not sure if i should enter something in the passwords,
i boot the phone up in diag mode, have tried couple tutorials on xda etc haven't figured out the "activation" or getting past the emergency call screen, even when i set the phone to cdma only, it grabs wifi and cell signal fine, been able to get voicemail, hower can't get out of the screen emergency call only, due to the fact sim card "unknown" source, so i'm assuming i'm not "activating" the phone correctly, this is a 4g sim card, i have seen where it says for pageplus enter one digit less, not sure where to enter that info, anyone can help thanx

sincerely, mr beav