Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Apprentice

Default Re: Flash to cricket Sprint iPhone 4 deleted files...help

sorry about that. Try this link [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Were you able to load prl and connect to cricket? Let me know what you find out about resetting the spc. thanks

Newb

I read these two threads:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

also saw some stuff on google on people manually changing commcenter settings to receive other carrier plists and something about signed I was at work when I read it

I installed the repo on the second post but it partially installed don't know how to go from there...

Newb

im working on the same phone and a few similar issues myself. I have a Sprint phoe that is brand new and not activated and after jailbreaking i was able to take and copy the files from that phone and apply to mine. Carrier went blank in settings. logo says Sprint and 3G suddenly started working without any service activated and God knows how that couldve happened. I have spoofed my way theyre some how and no actual service at this point so i was planning on bringing it into Sprint and seeing what happens. BTW the new phone purchased was a previous verizon phone that Sprint reflashed/refurbished and sold to my girlfriend for $49.00

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12