Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: CDMA Iphone flashing solution

In case you r a pplnet user you dont have ( had ) to pay each time, and there r also few methods of preserving baseband whie update to keep settings. IT is a lil bit diff story .

Newb

With my fortune I'm IT consumer

Quote Originally Posted by anykey View Post
    I do not understand why you can't believe that the solution is really ready! I could see it in action with my iPhone just because I'm in the same city as the guys who did it, but you need to wait a couple of days. I'm sure that developers will provide an opportunity to try out the solution for cdmagurus admin.
    Are you sure it's the same solution, the solution everyone is waiting on does not require DFS and is a separate program from what has been stated on the sales thread.

Newb

Bro , DFS is something like shell attached to your account on server, if you have bux on your account then shell let you to do something , flash iphone for example ) Or will download profiles for the models you paid etc. You can download that shell for free on their web site , all activation is done on the server , you just send money and then have few eggs in your basket . First thing DFS do while starts - check your account permissions, so if you r free user it will operates with permissions and model list for free users and so on . It download updates or models if available and so on. As for iphone - all processing is on the server , your shell just recieve data from server and throw it in the phone. Thats it . I really hoped this method works without jb .. i4 is almost a history , everyone want 4s and it has no jb for 5.1 , even tethered one ((
    Last edited by littlebo1; 03-16-2012 at 04:45 PM.

Newb

Hold on guys , happy train arriving soon . I got answer that we can restore phone to wipe tethered jail after flashing and everything will hold untill baseband is updated.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    Are you sure it's the same solution, the solution everyone is waiting on does not require DFS and is a separate program from what has been stated on the sales thread.
    It's not a separate program from DFS. You pay with credits through DFS in order to get one-time access to give DFS the ability to work with the iPhone.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast