Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default CDMA Iphone flashing solution

What does it matter, US or not us?! U need only to change baseband settings using this solution, even in New Zealand or in Japan it will works

Default Re: Programing iPhone 4 CDMA network settings

Quote Originally Posted by anykey View Post
    What does it matter, US or not us?! U need only to change baseband settings using this solution, even in New Zealand or in Japan it works
    That's nice to know. If you read through some of my old posts you'll see that I am iphone handicapped and personally hate the damn things. I do know how ever that different networks use different authentication methods for data.

Newb

I dunno how this flash method works and if it use generic algo that was preserved\backdoored by manufacturer or some kind of vulnerability but the most important thing im thinking of now and aware of is that apple can fix this ability in next releases like they patched all holes that was used to jailbreak. I guess author must say few words bout this.
    Not shure they have ppl to monitor all the forums but im shure big reds and yellows will not be happy to hear such news. Its better to hide such info as long as possible. Money likes silence )

Btw it would be nice to hear how evdo auth works on US carriers.

Premium Member

Let`s imagine this solution has been released and ready for use. How it gonna work in practice? For instance, I have Sprint or Verizon iphone4. What is the procedure to make it working on Metro PCS/Boost/Cricket/PagePlus networks?
    Thanks!

Newb

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

As I promised yesterday, here is a link to page where I described what I saw during iPhone programming and showed some screenshots.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Newb

So phone have to be jailbroken to flash with this method ? Tethered jail will work for this ? Will the settings hold if we restore phone after flash to wipe jail off the phone ? I used tethered jail to upload prl , then program via ota and then restore coz most of ppl dont like to be tethered.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast