Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Apprentice

Default Re: How to Sprint/Verizon Iphone 4 Flashed to cricket, Cant receive incoming Text!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    sms will be fixed in the next 2 weeks and it will "just start working"on your phone,you wont have to do anything.
    actually they have already started running it out on the network. i have been receiving dialogue bubbles with no text inside them. so they are already testing on the network.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: How to Sprint/Verizon Iphone 4 Flashed to cricket, Cant receive incoming Text!!!

no dude it hasnt been implemented yet,it wont partially work.when it is done it will work 100% from the get go.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

so the sms implementation is being performed by cricket? or cdma gurus?

Quote Originally Posted by dellio View Post
    so the sms implementation is being performed by cricket? or cdma gurus?
    Implemented by cricket, and has been done.

Newb

Hello,

I have a sprint iphone 4 someone deleted my backed up carrier.plist from my desktop right now it has a verizon one installed I also loaded a cricket prl but it keeps saying its not activated I was told I need to reset the spc to 0's.Can you please tell me how you flashed yours? I would really appreciate it.

thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12