Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: San Antonio,TX: Since Cricket outage, I have not been able to make phone calls ou

Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    Did you click confirm and let the phone reset after making the changes. You can also change those setting with QPST.

We'll see if a dealer can post the PRL soon.
    I'm using QPST. I click on "Write to phone" and the phone automatically reboots by itself.

Default Re: San Antonio,TX: Since Cricket outage, I have not been able to make phone calls ou

Quote Originally Posted by eramirezus View Post
    I'm using QPST. I click on "Write to phone" and the phone automatically reboots by itself.
    Does it give a write error before or after it reboots?

I'm thinking something has happened in the flash. I have seen it many times where people can receive calls but not make outgoing and 9 of 10 times it's the voice 13k needs to change to evrc. Last year in the Boise ID market cricket changed and left a lot of phones doing the same thing.

Newb

Does it give a write error before or after it reboots?

I'm thinking something has happened in the flash. I have seen it many times where people can receive calls but not make outgoing and 9 of 10 times it's the voice 13k needs to change to evrc. Last year in the Boise ID market cricket changed and left a lot of phones doing the same thing.
    Actually, yes! It did give me an error but I ignored it and it gave me the error, if I recall right before the phone rebooted. When I get home after 10pm tonight I will post up what the error says.

Newb

I FEEL LIKE SUCH A KLUTZ!

I did a CLEAN and fresh flash this time around (instead of ROM restore from a previous state that I saved in ROM manager) and erased everything and NOW I can make outgoing calls! Woohoo!!

Problem solved!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eramirezus View Post
    I FEEL LIKE SUCH A KLUTZ!

I did a CLEAN and fresh flash this time around (instead of ROM restore from a previous state that I saved in ROM manager) and erased everything and NOW I can make outgoing calls! Woohoo!!

Problem solved!!!
    Nice glad you got it going.

Newb

Nice glad you got it going.
    Thank you for your help! I thanked you on here.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast