Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

In theory yes, the otasp should program in your mdn, min, sid, etc. but for data you will need to full flash it.

Newb

Default Re: Kyocera Echo M9300

Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    In theory yes, the otasp should program in your mdn, min, sid, etc. but for data you will need to full flash it.
    So i just need to have my ESN registered with them and write their PRL to my phone, or do I have to do something more than that. I have my MSL code already too.

If i did need to full flash this phone how would i go about it?
    Last edited by will1701a; 02-25-2012 at 05:31 PM.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

you must change your spc\msl to all 0's before ota will work.look for my post on flashing the replenish phone it is basically the same flash for 3g data
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

you dont really need to Flash unless you need mms . you need a ***** phone to read info and the prl for the carrier . to get 3g without flashing you need the ***** phone activated to get the secret shared aas keys and data ip info . only problem is mms takes a bit of modifying and recompiling to get it off sprints and so cricket , Vm , or any cmda provisioning iis done with a few edits using paid CDMA and DFS . if you own the phones then simply decommision one and copy to the other . many threads are available on this and is not breaking any law or stealing . just google search for example EVO 4g to vigin mobile and apply this info for any carrier or any android . . .. the Echo is a cool gadget but basically like any other android phone on the market as far as rooting and a few roms are availible long with detailed instructions for transfering your nice phone from a crappy one. hit thanks if i helped

Newb

Man, I'm glad to find somebody else working on the M9300, right now I'm working on mine, this is what I've got this far...
    I brought the phone to my sister back in Mexico, and I'm working on flashing it to a Mexican carrier who works with CDMA (Unefon which is also IUSACELL in Mexico) and I got their PRL (Unefon's) and used a website called "cyberflashing" to flash it online for Iusacell and it did it, but I guess it got Iusacell from the States not from Mexico... any ideas?

hello can any tell me if the m9300 radio can be reset in download mode . I changed something on the radio page in dfs and when it rebooted she was bricked . I have paid Workshop and dfs but the echo is only blackscreen download mode..I really need the firmware or radio flash. Also if not available is it possible to use a second identical echo for information to fix a brick?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast