Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Guide : How to write a new .prl to v-iphone 4 without open ssh-(the simple way)

link to the ipsw file? i had un installed the tether me before and installed the cracked one from that repo didnt fix anything

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Guide : How to write a new .prl to v-iphone 4 without open ssh-(the simple way)

i have one posted here in the iphone forum,but you can cook one yourself with snowbreeze if you cant find mine.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Hi, first post and a big newbie about iphones so please be patient with me

-I got the iphone jailbroken with Snowbreeze 2.7.3 and IPSW 2.4.8 it got me cydia
    -Then installed the repository from it and the program to navigate.
    -downloaded this .plr ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]) the latest one 3018, renamed it as it says
    -Used DiskAid and placed it in the right folder, I checked it by doing the *#5005*4357# then send part. My PRL version is 3018 and my ERI version is 6.
    -As a result, my iphone network (the bars and provider name) changed from just showing me bars to showing me a Extended tag next to the bars. When I choose: Settings>>General>>about: the network says Extended too but the carrier still says Verizon 10.1

So now I dont know how to get my MetroPCS number in my iphone, I don't have a verizon number to activate the iphone. What's the next step, or if I skipped a step, how do I get my MetroPCS number, now that I have changed the PLR.

Thanks very much!
    Last edited by amaciasv87; 06-08-2011 at 06:41 PM.

CDMA GURUS Booster

read this thread.it will help you. we have a metro iphone section. on the main forum page click metro pcs then iphone.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

i think i bricked my iphone. i did all the step and it wont even get past the greenposi0n logo. plz inform me on how to get my iphone back. but i must say something wasnt done right because from reading earlier post your phone is suppose to lose signal mine never lost signal.

CDMA GURUS Booster

reload your ipsw , use ireb first to get into pwnd dfu mode then shift click restore in itunes and select your custom ipsw.that will restore your phone to a workin state. if you dont loose signal when tryin this then like the thread says remove any and all tetherme or any thether apps you have then try again.

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast