Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Default Trying my luck at the Evo on Boost Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by driveby414 View Post
    for data to work you need to open cdma workshop and read nvitems 465,466,1192 and 1194. copy them to your evo. as far as mms make sure you change the mmsc url to boost url. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] . I couldnt get mms to send or receive until i changed the mmsc url
    So all I have to do is get the SPC code and unlock it. Then read and copy the nvitems to my Evo. Fix the meid and reset the phone from the dialer. Is that all that it really takes to get the Evo on boost? I tried on a hardware 004 but failed, it's back on Sprint again. I've got a hardware 003 ready to go and try. The only I fear is the zeroing out the meid and esn. But I read about those on posts about repairing the meid and esn, so I assume that it's not part of the process here. I did also see the post about flashing to an older radio before trying anything on cdma workshop, I just want to be sure before rooting and flashing a rom to the hardware 003 Evo. Any light on the issue would be great.

Default Re: Trying my luck at the Evo on Boost Mobile

what your doin is a federal offense fix your meid and break the law because you are truly not fixin it when your afraid of zeroin it out, so keep your actions to yourself and dont post it here i put in alot of work on here so dont ruin it for us.
    Last edited by Wrecked Johnson; 04-22-2011 at 02:39 AM.
    Retired