Quote Originally Posted by kc7mte View Post
Hey I got my phone flashed by a Cricket person but still have no way of recieving text from anyone exept other Cricket Customers, can send to anyone but no recieve but from Cricket Customers. Any suggestion other than talking to the person who Flashed the phone? He don't have any answers for me. Phone isn't jailbroken, is this the problem and how can I fix it.? 4.2.1 is my op sytem version on my phone if that helps at all. Can't get any Untethered Jailbreak done. Please help.
Go get a can of diet coke (it must be diet coke)it have to be cold from your frig.
Get a straw and make sure the straw can fit into the head phone jack on the top of your phone so it wont get spill.
Now slowly pool the diet coke into the straw until you see it come out of the speaker/mic and the charging connector on the bottom and now hopefully your text will work.
If that still not working for you. Bring your phone to an apple store near you and explain to them the problem you have with your phone and the step you just did above and they will give you some straight answer.
If you read a couple of post in this thread then you should have known this.
Good luck and enjoy your phone.