Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Update on verizon iphone 4 flash to cricket....

Hey I got my phone flashed by a Cricket person but still have no way of recieving text from anyone exept other Cricket Customers, can send to anyone but no recieve but from Cricket Customers. Any suggestion other than talking to the person who Flashed the phone? He don't have any answers for me. Phone isn't jailbroken, is this the problem and how can I fix it.? 4.2.1 is my op sytem version on my phone if that helps at all. Can't get any Untethered Jailbreak done. Please help.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by kc7mte View Post
    Hey I got my phone flashed by a Cricket person but still have no way of recieving text from anyone exept other Cricket Customers, can send to anyone but no recieve but from Cricket Customers. Any suggestion other than talking to the person who Flashed the phone? He don't have any answers for me. Phone isn't jailbroken, is this the problem and how can I fix it.? 4.2.1 is my op sytem version on my phone if that helps at all. Can't get any Untethered Jailbreak done. Please help.
    Go get a can of diet coke (it must be diet coke)it have to be cold from your frig.
    Get a straw and make sure the straw can fit into the head phone jack on the top of your phone so it wont get spill.
    Now slowly pool the diet coke into the straw until you see it come out of the speaker/mic and the charging connector on the bottom and now hopefully your text will work.
    If that still not working for you. Bring your phone to an apple store near you and explain to them the problem you have with your phone and the step you just did above and they will give you some straight answer.
    If you read a couple of post in this thread then you should have known this.
    Good luck and enjoy your phone.

Newb

"And let me guess, he offered you an alternative phone for you to buy from him... Dude, you were SOLD!"

Ummmmm, no, don't be so presumptuous! He didn't try sell me anything nor would I have bought had he!

"its already in place dude,why do you think it has been 7 months and thousands of techs to get it flashed.its called commcenter and sig checks,and its been on every iphone since they have been out."
    OK, I apologize for my ignorance, I am pretty tech savvy in relation to computers but completely lost when it comes to the mechanics of cell phones.

"Go get a can of diet coke (it must be diet coke)it have to be cold from your frig.
    Get a straw and make sure the straw can fit into the head phone jack on the top of your phone so it wont get spill.
    Now slowly pool the diet coke into the straw until you see it come out of the speaker/mic and the charging connector on the bottom and now hopefully your text will work.
    If that still not working for you. Bring your phone to an apple store near you and explain to them the problem you have with your phone and the step you just did above and they will give you some straight answer.
    If you read a couple of post in this thread then you should have known this.
    Good luck and enjoy your phone."

As for this last quote, absolutely no need to be such a dick! Fair enough, the guy didn't read the thread properly but no need to try and belittle him with your horrible attempt of sarcasm. As my granny would say, 'your as funny as a kick in the balls'!

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

[As for this last quote, absolutely no need to be such a dick! Fair enough, the guy didn't read the thread properly but no need to try and belittle him with your horrible attempt of sarcasm. As my granny would say, 'your as funny as a kick in the balls'! ]

agreed....this forum is about learning and helping peeps,not bashing and flaming,so in the future take what is posted here with a grain of salt,and know that the rest of us just prolly ar'nt as smart as you bra.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by kashiwazaki View Post
    It appears that someone has performed the appropriate "crack/patch" on CommCenter in order to bypass signature checks and get full iPhone 4 CDMA functionality on another CDMA network. Please use Google Chrome to visit the web page [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (or whatever browser will do auto translation from Chinese for you). In particular, see the post "4.2.8 CDMA IPHONE firmware (baseband into including, without baseband)". These appear to be custom ROMs in which the CC patch is already done. Of course, the various network parameters will have to be adjusted for Cricket or MetroPCS, but I think that will take with the CC patch. Unfortunately, the original page is in Chinese, so it is difficult to tease out exactly what has been done, even with Google translation. But as near as I can tell, he's got it figured out. Please forgive me if this is already well known, I'm new to the forum. But I don't think anyone has taken his patch, or else we wouldn't still be discussing this... Good luck.
    can anything actually come from this??
    since this wont allow full read and write to a iphone via pc software i guess it has to be done through a modified firmware update?
    if so does anyone have info on the apple updates like how to mod them or even the info inside that may be changeable

BABY NEWB

This is the internet age, if anyone every figure it out they would have release it one way or another and taken great credit for it.