Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Tool to zero out meid/esn in novatel mifi 4082

This is my meid/esn reset tool being used on mifi 4082 sprint,like my other tools it is not for sale but it is for hire, if you need it contact me.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Default Re: Tool to zero out meid/esn in novatel mifi 4082

Excellent... I can do this model but its not faster than 4510

CDMA GURUS Booster

No, but it shouldn't be, it is kind of a trade-off in that the 4082 has a lessor processor but does have sd support and the 4510 has the faster newer chipset but with no ext storage.
    When you say you can do that one also, you mean you can also zero it out?
    Most people that can do it, do so by loading the wrong binary file to it or an empty binary, which is very risky and not the proper way to do it and will end in bricking some devices, the correct way is to temporarily set security for those items in the nv and nvm (efs) in the device for the MEID and pESN to allow a one time write by default then the security gets set back to factory values after which the efs will properly rebuild its-self upon cold boot to reflect the changes with no possibility of creating bad blocks or a binary brick, anyway its a cool little device and works good on vzw pp

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

Dont Complicate things... Just upload the right loader.. erase efs2... write meid or esn. and load a qcn...

Apply this procedure to all your firmwares... you shouldnt take more than 2 minutes in remote flash

Newb

All novatel devices if you erase efs2 or efs2qdsp partition, doesn't matter if is by qtools oem firmware qpst or fastboot commands... your ESN MEID and IMEI will be ZEROS.
    after that you only load a ZEROS edited QCN. Thats it... this metod will rebuild efs.. its already posted... I didnt invented... I just applied and made universal novatel method...

CDMA GURUS Booster

I was telling the correct and safe way to do it, it is why it is what the factory does, you must have not watched the video or you would have noticed my way only takes one minute and is no chance of bricks, cant be to complicated if it only takes a minute right. I am only changing 6 efs items and 6 nv items not deleting an entire partition. The factory way is a much better way.
    You should be careful what you tell people to do as it is VERY easy to brick your device when you erase the efs or any other partition and it should be done with care and some knowledge about it other than a person in a forum telling them to go and delete some partition in there devices, so be careful people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast