Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newb

Default Re: Tool to zero out meid/esn in novatel mifi 4082

I am not taking credit to you... Of corse youre the master... tha maximal gurus... But I think you already have the unbrick tool.. why not give them a chance... and you could make an extra money for your unbrick tool. And sorry I'm a RF engineer not a programmer... all that I know about programming is by learning other languajes and read a lot in russian, malasian, even chinese... Punish me if I deserve

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Tool to zero out meid/esn in novatel mifi 4082

LOL did you just say "Punish me" there is no need to punish anyone, this is an open forum and your not breaking any rules, I only wish to warn our members of the potential danger of deleting a partition from a device, many device will not rebuild the efs on cold boot for them if you delete the efs partition your device will brick beyond the point of even powering up and will require some direct chip connect like jtag to repair them, my tools are for hire to whomever needs it,and I only make them because its part of how I earn my living and at some point I will either sell or post all my tools for everyone to use when I get out of this business, that day is coming soon.
    We need people to post to help keep the forums alive, since crickets sellout flashing has been dying so we welcome all posts but we need to always remember there many of our members that are new to this and that is not a procedure that they should undergo so its good to post with caution and warn of possible problems ect. but please keep posting you are not in any troubles.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12