Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default 5510L Firmware complete rebuild tool

This is my Novatel 5510L complete firmware rebuild tool, this tool will completely rebuild the full firmware, efs, cache and rewrites every partition on the device as well as recovers any bad block, it can zero out the device MEID,pESN and IMEI with one click it can pull or change root password, data keys, login info and any other value needed, it can create factory_firmware file to restore other devices as well as unlock any nv item and add or remove security from any nv or efs item making them write-able by default method for any item the device holds, I have made one of these tools for most every novatel device, a friend ask me to make a vid of it loading firmware, so here it is, ill post a vid of it clearing meid and pesn and post it later, it is not for sale....yet, but I will be happy to unlock any item in your device with it for you or perform any other function you may need done on a novatel.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: 5510L Firmware complete rebuild tool

Here is my novatel diag tool in use, since novatel changed diag on these devices, they now require some bytes to be sent to the modem to switch mode to open the comport now.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

Hi Rich, where I can download the update? the site [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] "download" button is dead. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Rich, where I can download the update? the site [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] "download" button is dead. Thank you.

CDMA GURUS Booster

That site never had any firmware for this device it is clickbait only as there was never any
    "MIFI 5510L FIRMWARE UPDATE FOR ANDROID ICE CREAM SANDWICH VERSION 4 2011 YEAR"
    or some universal build or any of that other garbage they listed on there.
    If you look around the web you can probly find the DUU for 5510 but it cannot/will not recover any device as
    it has to check with your device and verify its credentials to run so your device has to be in normal mode for it to work.
    My tool is not freeware and it is to expensive to buy for one device, however I do offer some custom recovery service if you need to recover a device or 2, you can msg me about it if you need to.

Newb

Hi Rich, thanks for replying. I have this mifi Verizon 5510l and its locked. I searched the web to unlocked it so I can use it with different Sim card. That's all. The device works perfectly. Yeah, I saw these expensive software and it doesn't make sense to buy any of them just for this MiFi.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Rich, thanks for replying. I have this mifi Verizon 5510l and its locked. I searched the web to unlocked it so I can use it with different Sim card. That's all. The device works perfectly. Yeah, I saw these expensive software and it doesn't make sense to buy any of them just for this MiFi.

CDMA GURUS Booster

That devices is already unlocked, need to change the apn and check the bands that thy are correct for your new carrier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast