Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Mifi hotspots & $5 data has changed as of 9-25-16 ******read this if you have one****

***************This is a notice to my clients and anyone else it may effect**************
    As of 9-25-16 big red has made some significant changes to the mifi world with specific regard to $5 data.
    The changes are as follows--
    This is what we know--
    the cost of opening prepaid accounts has been increased by 10 dollars per account!

This is what we do not know
    The cost of renewing after time has expired.
    So to spell it out for everyone basically everything is the same except for the cost of opening and funding a prepaid account and the time given for said funds.The initial payment of $15 will only render ONE month of service now, not 2.

The part we do not know yet is after the initial time expires on the account after opening it it is not clear if the accounts time can be extended with the regular $5 payment or if it will take another 15 bucks to extend it, this will not be known until 10-26-16
    There is a (so far working)workaround or exploit in place now that has been found and is being tested by my partner and I and will be put into production after 120 days of testing starting from 9-25-16

So thats it you can keep on enjoying your flashed mifis in the usual way while you pay a bit more for the airtime to big red!
    comments are welcome this thread will stay open until it no longer applies or is useful.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Default Re: Mifi hotspots & $5 data has changed as of 9-25-16 ******read this if you have one

Is there an update on this?

Apprentice

Default Re: Mifi hotspots & $5 data has changed as of 9-25-16 ******read this if you have one

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Apprentice

damn this sucks if true

Apprentice

Vzw will close his method soon

Newb

How can you say if "he" sells it to one individual? This is my work, want a free account as proof? PM me, Not everyone's a noob who's labeled one, Rich was my mentor since I can remember and I've taken my own steps to go about stuff, such as I state in my description, Rich is better than me at this though doesn't know every trick in the book, I decided to retain the info to myself permanently now and remove the ad, that was stupid to sell information anyway.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast