Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Mifi hotspots & $5 data has changed as of 9-25-16 ******read this if you have one

Quote Originally Posted by sheryngan View Post
    Sorry mr. Richard ... It never was my intention to scare people.... Im Mexican, Law is very strict to mexicans....
    So I really apretiate the unveiled information That I had missundertud....

SO !!!!!!BETTER CALL SAUL!!!!!! LOL...

Thank you so much guys!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sheryngan View Post
    I already visit the counsel. and as a mexican I should commit a federal crime if I mess with the 5 dollars acount creation... In other words I must change my appetizers to 15 dollar at mont. Not 5.
    Are you in Mexico? If you're in the USA legally there's nothing to worry about. But if you're in Mexico things might be a little different. But $15 is still a great deal.

Apprentice

Default Re: Mifi hotspots & $5 data has changed as of 9-25-16 ******read this if you have one

Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    Are you in Mexico? If you're in the USA legally there's nothing to worry about. But if you're in Mexico things might be a little different. But $15 is still a great deal.
    ....not sure how he's gonna OTA vzw keys in MEX

Newb

Yes I am... I do remote flash and accounts creation from this border.... And if you guys tell me thats is fully legal... I need a way to pay tax to my country... so only this way I could make it legal at both countrys....

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by JaiFar1996 View Post
    ....not sure how he's gonna OTA vzw keys in MEX
    Im a rf engineer... I build cdma networks since 2001, And now that my contry power off cdma spectrum... I am working hard to take advantage and resurrect cdma as a hosting. Thats why I ask many legal stuff

Newb

I know the others have already explained this but I have done a ton of testing, research and collaborating with colleagues and it's not really a bypass, it's honestly just a few extra time consuming steps to activate for $5 instead of $15 that I'm sure many agree isn't worth the time to save just $10, even in mass amounts as I used to pump out for a living. Many flashers just activate with $15 then keep the account running in increments of $5 data cards as once you activate the account they are accepted via 611 - this works because for the average guy who say mistakenly buys 3x data cards for his gusto that he may use as a main phone wouldn't be able to block acceptance of money once the card is purchased as we all know - prepaid cards are non refundable by retailer or reseller and Verizon recognizes this and legally cannot just say "We're sorry, but you made a mistake by purchasing the wrong card and we can't let you apply this credit though have no way of refunding your purchase", make sense? Though like all of their system changes us as a community have always found our little work arounds and such which always and probably always will be patched by their servers. My theory is that Verizon obviously knows there's tons of people flashing to their prepaid service so upped the initial activation charge to a "full payment" to squeeze as much money out of us flashers who activate in bulk as possible and has been very successful at doing so, so if you're paying the company any amount of money and they activate your device then you own that service; though if you were to; as Rich stated, hack into their servers or obtain free service somehow then yes; that would be stealing and highly illegal - so no need to worry about legality as long as you're paying the company - I may not be too active in this community but am always reading up on the forums and getting inspired by people such as Rich, so I do know quite a bit about the workings of their servers and all ways to "bypass" into a cheaper activation, but as said, unless it can be revised into a simpler form (which Rich may be doing) then I'd just stick to the nice, quick and simple $15 activation.

But Rich is a man of amazing talent so I assume he's already got it worked out fully and like I said revising it to a much simpler less time consuming way to save on activation costs; Rich is awesome and I'd be nowhere close to where I am without his inspiration so thanks for being the figurehead of the community man!
    Last edited by rilderbeast; 12-06-2016 at 07:12 AM.

Newb

But sheryngan; I'm in no way encouraging law breaking of any type BUT Verizon is a US company, which from what I understand is not available in most Canada and Mexico, so ANY laws that apply to their activation methods should NOT descriminate upon anyone with the knowledge of how to use it, I am unsure of Mexican law though if like I assume; you're doing remote work or any work in a close border area (which some US law may apply to you), then you are within your rights to activate as any American citizen without the need for citizenship, if the device is being used in the US, otherwise that is discrimination and morally and legally incorrect and you should be good to do any $5 activation method you know of, and I hope this doesn't come out wrong but it's not like they would log you for each account and monitor the balance of each account as that's an invasion of privacy on both yours and Verizon's part (also Verizon would most likely not disclose any information as 99% of companies do when working outside their own government except for in serious cases); though I am not encouraging lying if it comes down to it, you could say you have an American colleague that helps with activation which I personally would assist with in any way as I am full blown American and all American laws would apply to myself, freeing you to operate within your own law and my own law without any repercussions. Also they just don't have the right to tack you on something as petty as a little extra profit per activation, plenty do it man; no legal repercussions should happen for doing so as none have in the past with CDMA flashing not envolving any type of serial altering (which some still do, but I'd highly disencourage that as its illegal in both our countries) so good luck and I hope any of this helped!
    Last edited by rilderbeast; 12-06-2016 at 07:33 AM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast