Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Re: Mifi's not connecting 6/10/14

Just want to give an update

We have been working the last three days and have finally got a viable solution that we tested this afternoon and have running on a mifi 2200. If your in one of the areas where you can not get your mifi to connect to data at all you know that getting one active is HUGE right now!

I am done for the day and am going to let this unit run all night.

I will be testing on Overdrive and 4610 tomorrow and Rich is working some more on the activation side tomorrow so I wouldn't expect to have anything ready for you guys until Tuesday at the earliest.

I know that sucks but we are working hard on it.

We have a few throttled devices being shipped into us so we will address that issue in the coming weeks. Honestly for me that has never been a huge issue but it would be nice to patch it.

See you all tomorrow

elisa191

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by rilderbeast View Post
    OK so can one of pro guys point me in the right direction as to how I can attempt to fix my own, I'm not asking for the guide just some hints such as what program, and what section because I'm about to go on a 13 hour road trip with no internet and I'm super desperate, thanks!
    just flash a vzw android phone, and tether it they still ota and work fine, well at least mine does?

Newb

This for the one's who they think they know me ! But don't and never will ! I apologize if you think i was criticizing anyone ! Since My 4 Posts ! Throwed you in a Loop ! It simply states for one's who's willing too share ! Not one's i must say that wants you too pay for something that really should be free ! Because they all will get kicked off ! At some point ! " Free or Not Free " " Longterm Member or Not ! "

Quote Originally Posted by bakenast View Post
    just flash a vzw android phone, and tether it they still ota and work fine, well at least mine does?

How much data are you pulling through this tethered android phone, per day or per month. just curious? trying to figure out if that would be a viable option for me

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

@feshice2009 please tell me why this really should be free,let me guess its because you need it right.
    I know you cant possibly see this because your to blinded by thinking everything should be free,try that the next time you get gas for your car,tell them "it really should be free cuz it will be gone in a few hours anyway" do you see how foolish that sounds?

Anyone who knows me knows I am and always will always be for helping the dealers (like myself) who has spent thousands even hundreds of thousands of dollars and sacrificed many late nights away from family dedicated to his investment just for the 5 dollar flashers to kill his biz.
    you don't have to buy tools and solutions,instead why don't you take your device to one of the dealers and support them before we are all gone and there is no one even making solutions anymore or offering flashing services in a physical location anymore?

stop being cheap and a cry baby.you have a device obviously,so if you are to tight to spend a dollar on it why not just get busy on it and fix it?

just so everyone knows this solution was made for and is for sale to dealers,the people with an investment to protect,that doesn't mean individuals cant buy it,it just wasn't made for them.An individual wouldn't pay that price to fix one device,instead he would take it to a dealer and pay someone who has made an investment in it and pay much less to him,you see how that works? lol.
    But for f**k sake stop complaining about it, and there is no reason on earth that "it should be free" because I don't work for free,I cannot keep my lights on that way.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

I figured I would chime in a bit and help others who are getting throttled with a temp cheap fix. If your device was flashed correctly by either yourself or someone else, then your device should be able to activate successfully with either Vzaccess or Mobilink. If not then they just wrote the data profiles to the device and not Esx which that method use to work great untill Verizon started switching the keys every 3-7 days then they would go down. You Need to also check your Efs and make sure you have DMU/10.key located there to pull the keys. I have flashed alot of Mifi's and and recently quit flashing them and phones for that matter do to the Throttling issue and have tried the disable throttling NV Items but nothing has helped. If you really think about it, It would have to be something on Verizon network limiting bandwith not the device cause you can simply write the data profiles and be good to go without modifying the ESx so in theory There is no way they can communicate with the Mifi and disable anything withing the phone/mifi since the device isn't actually the device used to get data. But If you are wanting to get back full speeds all you need to do is port your number to PagePlus if you used a ----- other then gusto you can use that EsX with port. Then after port do the same thing again but port to verizon. Now In My prepaid phone portal I can add only $5 (supposed to be used for data) to the number once Verizon has the Number successfully ported from PagePlus. I read where a dealer on here had alot down this would be your best option in my opinion the buying a new ----- every time and since the number is the same it wont need reflashed as long as you have the 10.key and ESx correct

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast