Join Today

Site Sponsor
    BANNED

Default Re: Mifi flashing end?

Re: Mifi flashing end?

After a great month of vacation (Many of you may remember that I sold my business a few months ago and now I am enjoying life and my kids for a while) I logged into my CDMA Gurus account and as I started going through my messages this one stood out to me.

I laughed when I read it

Then I decided to wright this post which many of you probably won't really like but for the few who take it to heart you will make yourself a lot of money.

My response to this question - My response to anything the telecoms do - My response to anything the government does - My response to anything the industry does to make flashing harder is always the same!

GREAT!

Why?

Because the harder it is the more of my competition it will take out of the game!

Remember when the Evo3D came out and 99% of flashers couldn't flash it for the first three months?

I made a killing because there were only a few guys who could flash it and we got all the work.

See my point!

In this business you have to strike when the iron is hot and every year a few opprotunites will present themselves where a guy can make a lot of money.

Right now 2200 are almost impossible to get (Unless you spent the last 2 years building relationships with wholesalers who sell them to you for 17.00 each) then you can make a killing.

THE HARDER IT GETS THE BETTER IT IS FOR ME!

That is the attitude you should have.

Now go out and figure out how to flash the mifis - I have and my old shop has never been busier selling them!

Hope this motivates a few of you guys!

elisa191
    Last edited by elisa191; 03-07-2014 at 11:19 AM.

Apprentice

hey elisa your still a SELFISH GREEDY RATTA

Apprentice

Thought we were here to help each other..lol

Newb

Default Well said

It's all about who you know and yes if we helped everyone we would be out of business.

BANNED

Default Re: Well said

Quote Originally Posted by svt2003cobra View Post
    It's all about who you know and yes if we helped everyone we would be out of business.
    I couldn't have said it better myself! (Don't I know you...lol)

Also..... their are a lot of people that have been helped but you won't get any help without working your butt off. I will give you a perfect example. There is a user here by the name of Disco and when he first came on he was like 99% of the rest.

I need help

But then he did something very few do - he read every post on the issue and then started trying himself and learning by trial and error and after a while of posting different methods and the corresponding results it was obvious this was someone putting in the work and once that became apparent he started to get some "Help"

Now you may notice he sells guides and I assume makes a little money flashing but not because he was given anything but because of his hard work.

Thats kinda the way it works

Life is not about equity its about what you make out of it

elisa191
    Last edited by elisa191; 03-17-2014 at 12:35 PM.

Newb

Default mifi

90% of my knowledge is self taught and trial and error other 10% percent was from some guy that drove a 700 mile plus trip out of the blue and I had no clue. Lol