Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Newb

Tried to flash the samsung moment to cricket something went wrong now the touch screen does not work and its stuck in airplane mode PLEASE HELP

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    You make me laugh!
    So because your tired of searching you want someone to hand it to you. So for starters why not tell us what you've done so far? What have you tried? Are you using QPST or CDMA WS (and what version)?
    Dealers charge to flash to make money, they also spend money for software, cables, and solutions like this one.

On a side note
    Out of curiosity How did you get an Alltel ESN into Sprints system? If it's the illegal way we don't want to know.
    I was merely pointing out that I am not new at this and I can flash as well as reprogram with no issues. Also to answer your question.. YES I want someone with info to post some actual info here or on any other board that people could find. I use cdma 2.7 and the latest QPST, qxdm for any esn changes or meid changes necessary which has nothing to do with cricket wap I know. Dealers want to charge 75 dollars to flash this phone and then when the phone breaks as they all do or freeze up which so far every smart phone/touch screen I've had does, they want to charge again. can you say rip off. I can. there is no info on this stuff really because the dealers wont give it out or anyone who knows anything about it probably has paid a cricket dealer for it and wont let it out. I've tried every solution I could find on the net. any cut which doesnt work. iptables for driod doesnt work, vamps kernel doesnt work. Then I paid for a solution from celltech and guess what IT DOESNT WORK! meatkernel has the netfiltering the wifi tethering program needs but iptables doesnt work, vamps the iptables work but netfiltering doesnt, kronjp's doesnt work either so now I'm trying a bone stock 2.1 rom rooted and the iptables route and autostart I have and see where it goes from there. What I'd like to know is the m.ip ip address ha, primary ha, and secondary ha, as well as all the other programming settings that you would put into the cdma section of qpst. And how the heck do you get rid of the hands free activation crap on this phone. I did it once (because the phone broke within a month!!! that would have been a waste of some serious cash to the cricket dealers huh???) but I cant find that post again. had something to do with putting the meid in cdma or nam slot 0 for user name and activating slot 1 with the real user name and password.

Newb

stock rom untouched just rooted doesnt support netfilters... so does anyone know what kernel works for both netfilters and iptables?? I'm going out of my mind with this!

Newb

Hey guys spittle help here..I believe I entered everything right as I'm now on cricket network talk&txt work
    And now I got the Ev signal at top screen
    But won't connect..I must admit I did do anycut before I got any
    Network going is that really my deal breaker?

Quote Originally Posted by polygaryd View Post
    What I'd like to know is the m.ip ip address ha, primary ha, and secondary ha, as well as all the other programming settings that you would put into the cdma section of qpst. And how the heck do you get rid of the hands free activation crap on this phone. I did it once (because the phone broke within a month!!! that would have been a waste of some serious cash to the cricket dealers huh???) but I cant find that post again. had something to do with putting the meid in cdma or nam slot 0 for user name and activating slot 1 with the real user name and password.
    Hope it helps[Hide-thanks]
    For the activation bypass try this
    * [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] *
    For Ip's try this thread
    IP's * [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] *
    These are PST settings for Windows Mobile but should work.
    Click view info and pick MIP Settings, Make sure Active Profile is on 0, MIP mode should be Simple IP only, MIP reg retries should be 1, MIP reg retry timeout should be 2000 ms, MIP pre-reg timeout should be 30, Mobile Node HA auth should be Disable, send a reg request should be Enable, dormant handoff to disable.
    MIP Default Profile, Enable profile should be ENABLE, NAI should be [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], MN HA SPI set should be enable, MN HA SPI value should be 12c, MN AAA should be enable, MN AAA SPI value should be 2, reverse tunneling should be enable, home address should be 0.0.0.0, Primary HA address should be 68.28.15.12, secondary should be 68.28.31.12, HA shared secret and AAA secret should be cricket <--lowercase, DMU public should be 0, MN Authenticator should be 0.
    Although You should only need to change the usernames and passwords and Simple IP.
    [/hide-thanks]
    Quote Originally Posted by polygaryd View Post
    stock rom untouched just rooted doesnt support netfilters... so does anyone know what kernel works for both netfilters and iptables?? I'm going out of my mind with this!
    I've only done one and I don't remember what ROM it had, the customer had already started by rooting it and flashing a custom ROM.
    Quote Originally Posted by valentinoh View Post
    Hey guys spittle help here..I believe I entered everything right as I'm now on cricket network talk&txt work
    And now I got the Ev signal at top screen
    But won't connect..I must admit I did do anycut before I got any
    Network going is that really my deal breaker?
    Be patient give people time to help,
    Last edited by whitey10tc; 07-13-2010 at 02:44 PM.

Newb

I'm waiting patiently whitey10tc

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast