Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

i got the conectbot download and typed getprop at the local and couldnt get it to scroll so i cant find the msl does the phone need to be rooted or jailbroken?

Newb

Im on 2.1 stock. So far talk and text have been working quite nicely, I had wap working on 1.5 with anycut, but now on 2.1 it doesnt work. anyone have any idea why that may be??
    any help is appreciated

Newb

getprop ril.MSL is how you get it right away without scrolling

Newb

ok so im fed up with looking for days now for the cricket wap settings. can anyone give me every little bit of info on how to make the wap work on a samsung moment with andriod 2.1? I have talk and text working fine. I have no idea what the settings are for any of the m.ip or ppp etc. I tried anycut and the proxy route but i cant even get it to connect to the data evdo network so the proxy does nothing anyway. I hate paying the dealers either sprint verizon or cricket, whomever to flash or reflash phones because I want to know how they do what they do. I have done a few flashes from altel to sprint and now this sprint to cricket where i can get talk and text to work no problem but never data!! its starting to piss me off big time.

Quote Originally Posted by polygaryd View Post
    ok so im fed up with looking for days now for the cricket wap settings. can anyone give me every little bit of info on how to make the wap work on a samsung moment with andriod 2.1? I have talk and text working fine. I have no idea what the settings are for any of the m.ip or ppp etc. I tried anycut and the proxy route but i cant even get it to connect to the data evdo network so the proxy does nothing anyway. I hate paying the dealers either sprint verizon or cricket, whomever to flash or reflash phones because I want to know how they do what they do. I have done a few flashes from altel to sprint and now this sprint to cricket where i can get talk and text to work no problem but never data!! its starting to piss me off big time.
    You make me laugh!
    So because your tired of searching you want someone to hand it to you. So for starters why not tell us what you've done so far? What have you tried? Are you using QPST or CDMA WS (and what version)?
    Dealers charge to flash to make money, they also spend money for software, cables, and solutions like this one.

On a side note
    Out of curiosity How did you get an Alltel ESN into Sprints system? If it's the illegal way we don't want to know.

Newb

I also can't connect to the internet with 2.1.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast