Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default (GUIDE)HTC ONE SV (BOOST) C525c full flash to cricket

This will get your htc one sv full fashed to cricket or you can adapt to other carriers if you wish.

I am not going to detail every little thing,so if you are new to flashing this is not for you.

I,nor the forum take any responsibility for what you do to your phone,this has been tested and is 100% working for full talk,text,mms,3g

However this will in every way void your warranty and if you deviate from the guide at all you will likely end up with a brick! So having said that lets begin.

PRESS THE THANKS BUTTONS UNDER MY POST TO GET THE GUIDE & FILES

here is a vid of the final product on cricket--->[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [hide-thanks]
    First you need to be rooted,I am not making a root guide so google for that and when you get done come back here.

The phone i am using has firm ics 4.0.4 build 1.11.653.1.710RD sense version 4.1

I will include the needed files for the flash at the bottom of this post.and if you repost this please do not re-link my files and give credit where credit is due.

First off,you will need your MSL so dl either from the market or from my link below the MSLReader.apk and get your MSL and make a note of it.

On the phones dialer dial ##737425# this will open the Serial menu and will prompt for your MSL so switch it to on then tap Select.

On the phones dialer dial ##3424# this will open the DM Command Service menu,tap on, then tap Select and enter your MSL again.

Wait for the drivers to install,I will also include drivers(HTC.RAR)for x86 and x64 if you need them.

once you get the HTC Diag port use Wireless Workshop,CDMA workshop (paid version),or DFS to open the comport and send the spc/msl to the phone, once accepted go to the terminal of the tool you are using and send this string on the DM side 41 74 64 77 61 6f 70

(also i should note you cant write the spc by conventional methods so just send it,and you also will not be able to ota this unless you are able to write it back to 000000)

Once you do that we can now write the phone,so write your prl,sid,mdn,min and change the mode pref. to CDMA and HDR only.
    Also set the 2 fields as i have them below
    MCC:310
    MNC:00
    Now on to the data part,tab or whatever it may be called on the tool you are using.write all your user names as you would with any other phone which is [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and make all passwords cricket

Set the profiles exactly as have them below
    Profiles:2
    Active:1
    M.I.P.=simple
    Write both profiles and set number 1 as the only active profile or match what i have below

Once you have that done you will need to backup your phones build.prop file then replace it with the patched one i made and am supplying below.
    So you will need a working file browser that will browse as root,i will supply one(script manager) but use any one you wish and navigate to "/system/build.prop" and first save the original somewhere safe,second overwrite/replace it with my file and restart phone.

You will now have talk text working,so lets move onto mms and finish 3g.

Dial ##3282# and select edit and input your spc/msl,tap advanced,now disable LTE and eHRPD then tap MMSC.

When it opens match what i have below for cricket or adjust to your carrier.
    Name:Production
    MMSC:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    MMS proxy:
    MMS port:8080
    MMS Protocol:WAP 2.0

Then tap save and restart and your done.

EDIT: this should go without saying,but you need to unrar the build.prop file before you write it to your device.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][/hide-thanks]
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 08-30-2013 at 12:51 PM.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: (GUIDE)HTC ONE SV (BOOST) C525c full flash to cricket

i updated to 4.1.2 and everything worked the same but it was the same phone so i wont consider it tried and true until i get a never been flashed one on 4.1.2 and test it,I bought one off ebay yesterday so i will post any differences next week after i return from vacation.
    here is a vid of the updated one on 4.1.2 if anyone is interested
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 08-30-2013 at 03:57 PM.

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Nice work bro! Thanks

Nice I wonder how long it'll take for someone to copy and paste it to another forum and claim it as theirs?

CDMA GURUS Booster

it was put out there to help people,and i did scour the web and forums before to see if someone had done it and could save me time,all i found was a redirect on android forum to an old thread on xda about how to write prl to evo. besides all posts are dated,lol. Hopefully people that want to copy and paste it elsewhere wont rebrand or claim as theres.

Also i should have mentioned this thread is open and the place to post any issues or questions about this flash.
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 08-28-2013 at 07:55 PM.

Newb

Hi I was just curious if everything works with this phone flashed to Cricket, I send & receive a lot of MMS (pics / audio) and just wanted to confirm that this works without issue, Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast