Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Newb

Default Solution for IMEI and SPC.

From time to time, I come across some interesting situations ... I did an update on the ROM. I'm there are many days without sleep, because I can't change the IMEI of my "LG e612f". I've tried Terminal Emulator, Root, Update many ROMs, etc .... Downgrades Anyway, I used all my knowledge on Tools QPST and nothing works. Rewrite IMEI in Qualcomm Tools, SPC requires sending with its 6 digits, which I do not know!! I am in search of a solution, since the model there is no EFS folder.

Default Re: Solution for IMEI and SPC.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhornands View Post
    From time to time, I come across some interesting situations ... I did an update on the ROM. I'm there are many days without sleep, because I can't change the IMEI of my "LG e612f". I've tried Terminal Emulator, Root, Update many ROMs, etc .... Downgrades Anyway, I used all my knowledge on Tools QPST and nothing works. Rewrite IMEI in Qualcomm Tools, SPC requires sending with its 6 digits, which I do not know!! I am in search of a solution, since the model there is no EFS folder.
    Try loading a stock gingerbread rom using KDZ or any of the lower stock ROMs should work.

There are other ways to do it, keep in mind this will restore the original IMEI not a cloned IMEI.

Newb

OK... It's so this bro... I do it. No soluction! I installed any downgrades and my IMEI is NULL... I hav a number IMEI printed behind. I know solutions using Box Tolls (Octoplus, Vigys, etc.) But i no like to use BOX. I want do it in programing RAM. Or any way.... Thanks

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

its not very clear what you are asking,you need your spc and to write imei? spc is easy,you can buy that from alot of people if you cant figure out how to read it,the imei is not so easy,thats why there are box solutions because unlocking the efs requires some knowledge of firmwares that are not commonly known.
    i would suggest you take your phone to someone that can do it for you or pony up some cash and buy nspro or another box solution that will do it for you.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

I'll try to be clearer. I need to change my IMEI why after some changes in the ROM I lost. Getting "null". so I started to investigate some methods to change IMEI. A tool called QSPT NVs Manager would promise to do this, but errors occur. Another tool is the EFS Professional with Qualcomm platform Tolls. But in this latter case it is necessary to send the "SPC-Service Product Code" with six digits before everything, but the program crashes. Like an authentication to change data in the chipset. But it does not have the "SPC". And my IMEI remains NULL, and my cell no signal.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

if you cannot read your spc then buy it from someone here,it will only cost you around 10 bucks
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast