Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Default Resolved. looking for a guide to for flashing verizon mifi to prepay

Does anyone have the stock sprint mifi2200 firmware.

I have service through millenicom on my stock mifi however recently it will not activate, just saying it cannot find the network but it shows it has signal. I am wondering if something was corrupted in the unit that i can just do a reflash to correct.

I am also looking for a guide to flashing a verizon mifi2200 to verizion pp as well as keeping it going by reflash.

Background on the verizon mifi: bought one already flashed to prepaid. kept getting knocked off, now it seems the person i got it from took off with my last payment and disappeared. So i have an lg extravert arriving weds so that i can get it going myself. I've flashed phones for many years now but never have done a mifi. Any help would be appreciated but a guide would be great on how to do it with an lg extravert.

Thanks in advance for any information.

UPDATE: Didn't want to double post. I did manage to get my verizon mifi up and running on my own on unlimited prepaid by figuring things out with what I knew from flashing phones. I would however still like to find a guide just to make sure I did things the optimum way.

Update2: Consider this thread resolved and closed. Everything has been taken care of.
    Last edited by alenhoff; 08-06-2013 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Update