Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newb

Default Re: Metro Flash iPhone

Well lets revisit my questions.

1. I would like to know when the tool to add or change an ESN to work on Metro would be completed.

2. I'm wondering what the new ETA or if theres anything else i can do to add the ESN to the metro system.

The last part about the tool was an unclear question, i understand that, but the other two weren't answered.

And the question that you replied to but ignored which is the same as the 2nd

3. The main thing i need is a tool to add my esn or to modify it so I can flash another iPhone to MetroPCS.

In other words, is there an alternate tool.
    Last edited by iAreAirwick; 07-24-2013 at 07:32 PM.

Default Re: Metro Flash iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by iAreAirwick View Post
    Well lets revisit my questions.

1. I would like to know when the tool to add or change an ESN to work on Metro would be completed.
    We would all like to know, Rich is not going to say a date because if something came up and happened they don't want to misslead people. They were hoping for a April or May release but had some technical issues and being the real developers they will not release a half done product. SO hang tight and it will release soon and you'll hear about it here first.

2. I'm wondering what the new ETA or if theres anything else i can do to add the ESN to the metro system.

The last part about the tool was an unclear question, i understand that, but the other two weren't answered.
    You can search down a dealer who might still have access to put ESN's into the Metro system, there aren't many but there are some. Other than that it's a waiting game for the tool to release.
    There was some excitement with one that was released on diypda but it turned out to be just a trojan to steel all your info on your PC.

Alternately you can flash your IP to another carrier other than Metro, Metro will eventually force CDMA users to GSM, plan for the future.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12