Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: MIFI 2200 to boost method?

lol, ya i just had no problems reading or getting phones spc's i just didnt know mifis were tougher, and i agree you get what you pay for. but i think alot of the free tools are really convient for people not needing to flash several devices.. and its kinda fun when you dont know what your doing and finally figure it out..

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

some peeps still sell sprint spc's (me included) but that wont get you any address,but it will get you the crown jewel..
    (just fyi)
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    some peeps still sell sprint spc's (me included) but that wont get you any address,but it will get you the crown jewel..
    (just fyi)
    How much do you charge for the MSL and how long does it take. i am not asking for 2200. but i do need them sometime and i can't find anyone who sells them

thankks

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

10 bucks usually is instant during biz hours,after hours or weekends will be following biz day.my service has trouble with lte(256) meids right now we are working on it,but will get any other sprint or boost spc.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

no i cant but if i can read it with the cdma workshop 3.9 it would save me 500$$ from dfs... and in my opinion deathtrips post on how to flash mifi 2 boost/verizon etc is the best posts ive seen on this forum... not everyone is running a business flashing phones and looking to flash a phone as fast as possible,,,I would imagine several are just trying to help themselves and a few others and just looking for a way to get the job done for cheap..

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by bakenast View Post
    no i cant but if i can read it with the cdma workshop 3.9 it would save me 500$$ from dfs... and in my opinion deathtrips post on how to flash mifi 2 boost/verizon etc is the best posts ive seen on this forum... not everyone is running a business flashing phones and looking to flash a phone as fast as possible,,,I would imagine several are just trying to help themselves and a few others and just looking for a way to get the job done for cheap..
    You can read spc with cdma ws 3.9 under spc/user lock select universal, Ram_3a and let it scan.